AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: Field Investigator
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Temporary
Application Start Date: 06 July 2020
Last Date: 20 July 2020
Application Mode: Online
Selection Mode: Interview/ Exam
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
|Application Start Date||06 july 2020|
|Application End Date||20 july 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date||27 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BHOPAL
Lkkdsr uxj] Hkksiky ¼e/;izns’k½& 462020
Saket Nagar, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462020
No. AIIMS Bhopal/Path and Lab Med /DHR_DJ_Lab Facility /2020/01 Dated: 06.07.2020
Advertisement for the post of Junior Research fellow and Field Investigator (for DHR funded Extramural project) For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to attend Written test/Interview on 27.07.2020 for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Field Investigator on purely contractual basis in the extramural research project titled “Readiness of district hospitals in Madhya Pradesh for diagnosis of cervical, breast and oral cancers: Identification of gaps and impact of subsequent remedial measures ” sanctioned to Dr Deepti Joshi, Additional Professor in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at AIIMS Bhopal, as Principal Investigator under Grant-in-aid Scheme of the Department of Health Research (DHR) for Inter-Sectoral Convergence & Coordination for Promotion and Guidance on Health Research . For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
|2. Name of the post||Field Investigator|
|Number of Post||1 (UR)|
|Duration of project||Two years. The appointment will be on temporary basis for a period of one year. Based on the performance in first year, the appointment could be extended till the end of the project.|
|Eligibility||Must be a graduate in Medical Social Work /relevant subjects from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Social work/Sociology/Life sciences from a recognized University with atleast one year experience in the collection of data. Good communication skills in written/spoken Hindi and English Basic proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point) and electronic communication. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator|
|Age limit||Upto 30 years as on the date of written test/Interview|
|Nature of work||Field visits to the district labs for data collection, compiling reports and any other work assigned by the PI|
|Emoluments/month||@ Rs.31,000/- per month|
|Last date of application||20.07.2020 Scanned copy of completed application form in PDF format shall be emailed to email@example.com with subject : Application for JRF-DHR-LAB Readiness|
|Date and Venue of the written test/Interview||27.07.2020 Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written exam/interview to be held at the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, AIIMS Bhopal|
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and ex- servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of services rendered in the research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
- Reporting Venue: Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Ground Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written test/Interview.
- Time of Written Test/Interview: All the candidates should report on the date indicated against the post not later than 10:00 am.
- The candidates shall report for appearing in the walk- in- written exam/Interview with
- Duly filled application form
- Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (birth certificate/ class 10th certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
- The examination would consist of multiple choice questions in the subjects of General Science, General Analytical ability and knowledge of concerned area.
- The advertisement is hosted at the following website:- AIIMS Bhopal– www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Application Fees: Nil
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she doesn’t fulfil essential eligibility criteria. FOr AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
- These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to the extra-mural project and employment in this extra-mural project will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal or DHR.
- Tenure:The assignments are purely on contract basis for the period specified above. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or DHR or for continued contractual appointment.
- Expiry of Contract:The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof. for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the DHR leave policy governing ad-hoc/ extramural / short term research projects as amended from time to time.
- Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-written test or interview.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs. One set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents would need to be submitted with the application form. Failing these, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-written test or interview.
- The candidate applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects. FOrAIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination or for joining the post.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of written examination, result, joining etc will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal (www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in)website and notice board of department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine of the institute.
- No individual intimation may be sent by the AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website regularly.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal. FOr AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
Dr Deepti Joshi Principal Investigator
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Ground Floor, Medical College Building
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Saket Nagar
Phone Number – 9425303402
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
FAQs For This AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Field Investigator 2020
What is AIIMS BHOPAL?
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal is a medical research public university located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna.
All information/updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of written examination, result, joining, etc will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal (www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in)website and notice board of department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine of the institute.
[catlist id=60 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]