AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents, 84 Vacancies
Post Name: Senior Residents
No of vacancy: 84
Job Type: Full time
Last Date: 08 july 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
|Application Start Date||24 June 2020|
|Last Date :||08 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
Revised Advt. No. Academic /AIIMS, Bhopal/2020/06 Date: 24/06/2020
Rolling Advertisement No: AIIMS/Bhopal/2019/06 dated: 07.05.2018
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal invites online application for the post of Senior Resident (Non – Academic) under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme, 1992.
- Details of Vacancies for the post of Senior Residents ( Provided separately)
The vacancy position may be revised / changed, as per requirement hence candidates are advised to visit Institute website regularly. for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through ON-LINE mode only. The On – line registration of application shall be made available on AIIMS, Bhopal official website i.e http://www.aiimabhopal.edu.in
It is mandatory that the applicants shall send the duly filled and signed hardcopy of the submitted application form along with self attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, paper publications, paper presentation, Project sanctioned letter and other relevant testimonials by speed post / by hand to the following address For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020 (M.P.)
(The envelope containing the hard copy of application form must be superscribed as “Application for the post of Senior Resident in Department of…………………….. ”)
Applicant can also be brought personally on the date of Interview.
- Pay Scale: Senior Residents: Pay Level-11with basic Pay (Rs. 67,700) + NPA (if applicable)
V. Essential Qualifications: Ref. Vacancy Sheet
- Upper Age Limit for SR only as on the date of Interview:
Upper Age Limit: 45 years, relaxable for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
- In case of Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, Thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
- For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch. courses, the upper age limit on Date of Interview will be 45 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC candidates, ST candidates, OBC candidates and OPH candidates as above.
VII. Application Process:
- Online applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the aforementioned post at AIIMS, Bhopal on substantive basis. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
- The applications submitted online are made available to the concerned HOD as well as the office of Dean (Academic).
- Director AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- Interested Indian citizen‟s are required visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification.
· The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/MS/DNB) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc., of the candidates who apply for the post will be verified at the time of interview. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
- The appointments for the posts of Senior Residents shall be for a maximum period of 3 years as per the Residency Scheme 1992, Govt. of India.
· Those Post graduate who have already completed 3 years of Senior Residency (Non- Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Any candidates who has done Senior Residency earlier the balance period will be considered.(Maximum 3 years).
- „No Objection Certificate–NOC ‟for those who are working in Central/State Government
/ Semi Government, autonomous institutions from their respective organization. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to forward/submit their application through proper channel only. The candidates will not be
permitted for Interview, if they fail to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer on the day of Interview. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
If it is brought to the notice of authorities at any stage that the candidate had not submitted application through proper channel, then the candidature will stand cancelled and in case of selected candidate, services will be terminated immediately.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH (PwD) shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy:
- OBC Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed for Central Government jobs along with certificate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than one year of closing date of online application / of the date of Interview
- For SC/ST-Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in prescribed format.
- Criteria for Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (PwD): OA & OL Category
- The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his/her physical disability is conforming to judgment of Supreme Court of India i.e.: “With the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India vide letter no. 18018/2/2009-ME(P-1) dated 17.02.2009.
- Candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available of such disability in the category, then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered as per decision in the Writ Petition (Civil) 184/2005-Dr.Kumar Sourav Vs. UOI & others in the Supreme Court of India.
- The disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions and countersigned by Medical Superintendent / CMO /Head of Hospital / Institution. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
- The Medical Board issuing certificate shall conform to guidelines of Ministry of Social Welfare and Empowerment (Govt. of India).
XI. Application Fees:(To be brought at the time of Interview)
- Person with Bench-mark disabilities (PWBD) : Nil
- For General/OBC/EWS category:Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/category: Rs. 1200/-
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal”
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstance
- Candidates applying for multiple departments then separate Demand Drafts are required with separate applications. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
- Inadequately filled / incomplete applications may be summarily rejected
XI. Selection procedure:
- Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- The joining of the candidates will be purely need based.
- Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit, if any.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in regularly. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Senior Resident &Junior Resident, in case of selection. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
- He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice. For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Jabalpur (M.P.)
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
FAQs For This AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment for Senior Residents
What is AIIMS Bhopal?
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal is a medical research public university located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Salary will be 67 thousend
how many vacancy open right now?
there are 84 vacancy open
[catlist id=298 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]