aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship 02 Vacancy
|Application Last Date:||16 July 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
How To Apply for
The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in on 16th July, 2020 (10:00 AM). Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only. The last date of Online Application is 31st July 2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|16 July 2020||31 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar (स्वास््यएवंपररवारकल्याणमंत्रालय, भारतसरकारके तत्वावधानमेंएकसांर्वधधकननकाय)
(A statutory body under the aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI)
, पोस्ट: डु मुडु मा, भ
नेश्वर (ओडडशा) – 751019
Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751019
AIIMS/BBS/Dean/Fellowship/278 Date: 11th July 2020
Fellowship in Public Health Nutrition
Online applications with complete bio‐data are invited from Indian citizens for admission to the Fellowship in Public Health Nutrition under the Department of Community Medicine & Family Medicine for a maximum tenure period of one year (01) at the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for the Academic session July 2020, in the prescribed format, as available on the website https://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
Candidates who are fulfilling all eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply through online in the prescribed format. Candidates who are working in government/ Private agency may intimate their employer about their submission of application. The candidates are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the employer (mandatory) at the time of personal interview. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
Educational Qualification (as approved by 6th SAC, AIIMS Bhubaneswar): –
|Name of the Course||Department||Education Qualification||Duration|
|Fellowship in Public Health Nutrition||Community Medicine & Family Medicine||M.D Community Medicine & Family Medicine. Or Master’s in Public Health or Epidemiology. Or Doctoral degree in Epidemiology, Nutrition or Health Sciences.||1 Year (2 Semesters)|
Stipend: – NO Provision of any Stipend or Remuneration for this fellowship course.
Candidate will be self-sponsored /sponsored by any funding agency/ Central or State govt. or from extramural project under the Department of CM & FM. For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
|Age Limit||45 years as on the last date of the receipt of the application|
|Leave||24 days in one year|
|Internal Assessment||6 monthly Internal Assessment or as decided by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar|
|Exit Examination||To be decided by AIIMS, Bhubaneswar|
Selection procedure For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship:
- A written Examination based on MCQs in Fellowship in Public Health Nutrition (total marks 80) will be conducted if more than 10 candidates apply. The exact date, time and place will be intimated in due course of time through our Institute website.
- Candidates who get 50% marks or more in the written examination will be eligible for consideration for the Interview. The total number of candidates called for the interview will be maximum of three times the number of seats. For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
- The result of the written examination will be displayed on the notice board of the Examination Section at AIIMS and the Interview will be held on date announced on website. Candidates will be sent intimation about the written examination and/or personal interview through email.
- The Interview will carry 20 marks to be based on field activities / experience related to Public Health Nutrition. There is no cut off mark for the Interview. For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
- The merit list(s) shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and interview.
- After filling of available posts all remaining candidates shall be kept in the waiting list that is valid till
31st December 2020.
- If insufficient number of candidates are eligible, then the written examination may not be held as per
institute guidelines ‐ selection will be based on Interview only. For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
- Prior experience (research or field) in Public Health Nutrition or related areas of Nutrition will be given preference in selection process as decided by the Committee.
- In case of exceptional candidates, the discretion of Authorities to relax requisite eligibility criteria like age, experience etc. shall be final.
Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel
only. The in-services candidates will not be permitted for examination / interview, without “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. In this connection, it is mentioned that as per the terms and conditions of Senior Residency Scheme that their engagement is to be regulated as per the CCS (Temporary Service Rules). As per rule 1(3) of the CCS (TSR) that these rules shall apply to all persons who hold a Civil Post including all civilians paid from defence service estimate under the Govt. of India, and who are under the rule making control of President, but who don’t hold a lien or suspended lien on any post under the Govt. of India or State Govt. For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
Application Procedure: For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
- The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in on 16th July, 2020 (10:00 AM). Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only. The last date of Online Application is 31st July 2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason there of or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
- The original certificate i.e MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/MD/Master’s in Public Health or Epidemiology/ Doctoral degree in Epidemiology, Nutrition or Health Sciences) Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, and other relevant documents etc. of the candidates who are selected for the Fellowship in Public Health Nutrition will be verified. If any candidates, who joins the post and leaves/resigns/terminates before the completion of the tenure, he/she need to give one month’s prior notice.
Terms & Conditions For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship:
- Canvassing information of any kind will lead to disqualification; incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
- Selected Candidate will be expected to go for field visits/ field activities for dissertation and as part of the course curriculum. The expenditure related to field visits will be borne by the candidate. For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
- He/ She is expected to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action will be taken as deemed fit by the Competent Authority.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Cuttack (Odisha).
Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in-service candidates will not be permitted for examination / Interview, without “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. For aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
Details of Online Application Process:
|The on-line application will be available on||16th July, 2020 on 10:00 A.M.|
|The last date of receipt of on-line application||31st July, 2020 on 05:00 P.M.|
|Candidates are advised to visit our Institute website https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in (under heading “Recruitment” and “ What’s New) regularly for latest updates.|
अखिल भारतीय आयुचविज्ञान संस्थान, भुवनेश्वर (ओचिशा)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this aiims bhubaneswar Recruitment for Fellowship
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
- Nisl non vulputate praesent feugiat tempor sagittis plateaLacinia imperdiet primis sagittis dui dignissim quam bibendum velit, sed […]
- Etiam donec sed volutpat nunc vehicula mus cubilia litora sollicitudin senectus erosTorquent turpis sodales lorem cubilia tincidunt duis condimentum potenti phasellus […]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]