AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2020, 3803 Vacancy
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Application Fee:||General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)|
|Last Application Date:||18 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2020
How To Apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2020
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line applications can be done through AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020 up to 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|05 August 2020||18 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2020
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2020 Online Application is invited for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre- revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS, as per available vacancies in the respective AIIMS. (See Information Brochure for list of new AIIMS and Vacancy Position). Tentative notified vacancies are mentioned in this advertisement as on date of advertisement and are liable to change.|
|Eligibility Criteria for appearing in NORCET|
|I||B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council|
|II||Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or CouncilRegistered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable. Remarks – The required two years of experience as in (II)(c) above is as an essential criterion and to be valid, the experience shall must be acquired after obtaining Essential Qualification, i.e. after completing residency period of the course, declaration of result & registration with State/Indian Nursing Council.|
|Age Limit: Between 18-30 Years. (As per detail on Age relaxation given in General Conditions subject to age Relaxation as per Recruitment rules of respective AIIMS.) All age shall be counted on the last date of closing of application form.|
|Number of Vacancies: See ANNEXURE-I|
|APPLICATION FEES: General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)|
Persons with Disabilities – ExemptedThe candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
|Date of Examination : Online (CBT) mode Examination Date: 01st September 2020 (Tuesday)|
- The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at respective cities of respective AIIMS.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line applications can be done through AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020 up to 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
- The On-line portal for application will be closed by 05:00 PM on 18.08.2020. The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Those applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online submission of applications, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. Required educational qualification/ experience should be completed on or before last date of online submission of application.
- In case of educational qualification, the candidate should have completed residency period for the desired educational qualification including internship on or before last date of online submission of application. Likewise, candidate must have completed duration of desired experience on or before cut-off date i.e last date of submission of online application. Recruitment Rules of respective AIIMS will be applicable for selection and based on merit as per NORCET Score.
- The candidate must ensure that images of the photo, signature and thumb impression should be as per the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image is not as per instructions given in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ in that case, your application will be rejected. Due diligence and care should be taken while uploading images of photo, signature and thumb impression.
- Cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age of candidates will be the last date of Online submission of applications i.e. 18.08.2020.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates who opt to apply for unreserved vacancies will not be eligible for age relaxation or relaxation in cut off marks which are otherwise allowed to those belonging to these categories. Further, reserve category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) who become eligible by virtue of age relaxation applicable in their case, will be consider only for reserved seats of the category to which they belong even if they have the merit to be considered otherwise for UR.
- Age relaxation is permissible to various applicants is as under:-
|S.No.||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit beyond 30 years.|
|3.||PWBD||10 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|4.||PWBD + OBC||13 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|5.||PWBD + SC/ST||15 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the|
|applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|6.||Ex Servicemen and commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs||5 years (See Annexure-II for detail)|
|7.||Central Govt. Civilian Employees – for Group B posts|
|1) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have renderednot less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt for online submission of application||5 years|
|2) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC)) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for online submission of application.||8 (5 +3) years|
|3) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for online submission of application.||10(5+5) years|
Note : For AIIMS regular employees, the age relaxation will be applicable as per Central Govt. Rules. Those who wish to be considered for this relaxation should opt for this option while applying for the post. Failure to do so will make them ineligible for this relaxation.
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of valid Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. The vacancies are being advertised in financial year 2020-2021, therefore, valid NCL-OBC certificate issued during the period from 1.4.2020 to 31.3.2021 will be considered valid. Candidature who have NCL-OBC certificate issued before or after this period (i.e 1.4.2020 to 31.3.2021), will not be considered valid for this advertisement. Candidates applying under OBC category must produce the valid caste certificate in the format provided by the DoP&T vide
O.M. No. 36036/2/2013-Estt. (Res.) dated 30.05.2014 and further clarification issued by DoP&T OM No. 36036/2/2013-Estt(Res-I) dated 31.03.2016. Certificate must be valid for employment in Central Government Institutions. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on Castes borne in the Central List of Govt. of India. Their Sub-caste should also match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature as OBC candidate will not be considered. They will however be treated as UR candidate. The OBC certificate should clearly show that the applicant does not belong to the Creamy Layer.
- The vacancies advertised under EWS Category are as per the instructions issued by DoPT, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension, Govt. of India, vide OM. No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 31.01.2019. Application under EWS category will be considered subject to submission of Income and Assets certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority and subject to verification of genuinity of the certificate by the issuing authority. As per DoP&T OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 31.01.2019, the crucial date for submitting income and asset certificate by the candidate is the closing date for receipt of application for the post, except in cases where date is fixed otherwise. Therefore, a valid EWS certificate will be the
one which has been issued by the competent authority, as prescribed by the GOI/DOPT, on or before the last date of submission of online application i.e.18.08.2020. Candidates who fail to produce valid EWS certificate will not be considered for reservation under this category. They will however, be considered for UR category. Therefore, EWS candidate must ensure that they have a valid EWS certificate on or before the last date of submission of application.
- For Persons with Disability, Disability Certificate issued by duly constituted and authorized Medical Board in the proforma prescribed by the Department of Personnel & Training Vide O.M. No. 36035/3/2004-Estt. (Res. ) dated 29.12.2005. As the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” has come into force with effect from 19.04.2017, and beside OH, HH and VH categories, new category of disabilities such as Autism, Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims, Muscular Dystrophy, Intellectual Disability, Specific Learning Disability, Mental Illness and Multiple Disabilities, etc have been included. The post of Nursing officer is identified for OL, AAV, Dw and LC (OL) category, that the candidates with such disabilities may apply for the post identified under PWBD quota and mentioned against such posts. Please see the respective section 22 in General Conditions for detail.
Abbreviations of above categories are as under:-
LD= Locomotor Disabilities : OL=One Leg, LC(OL)= Leprosy Cured(One Leg), Dw= Dwarfism, AAV=Acid Attack Victims (Category (c))
See ANNEXURE-III for important guidelines
- The detailed information viz. (date of uploading of Status of application, date of uploading of Admit card etc.) related to conduct of Examination and its result will be uploaded under Scheme of Examination by the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi in due course of time in the website www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.orgas no admit card will be sent by post.
- The candidates are advised to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of Online (CBT) mode Examination and hand over the same to the Invigilator after completing the Examination, failing which their candidature/performance in the Online (CBT) mode Examination will not be considered.
- The original certificates/documents of qualified candidates will be verified by respective AIIMS for which dates will be notified by respective AIIMS. On the basis of Online (CBT) mode Examination, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates as given below along with one photocopy of all these documents which are, duly attested/self attested. Document required are : (i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. (ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. (iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. (iv) Caste certificate/Income & Asset Certificate as applicable if applied under SC/ST/OBC/EWS category issued by the competent authority.
(v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWBD category. (vi) Certificate from competent authority in case where age relaxation has been sought for the basis other than caste/PWBD(vii) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment. (viii) Education qualification (ix) INC/State Nursing Council registration (x) Experience certificate, if any
(xi) Any other certificate as required to submit.
- Those who are in employment with state/Central Govt/PSU, must submit a “NO
OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of verification of documents or as asked to upload. Failure to submit/upload NOC by due date will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- After selection on any advertised posts place of posting will be subject matter of respective AIIMS as per applicable rule in respective AIIMS.
Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
- In anticipation of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility criteria etc. may not be undertaken at the time of Recruitment Examination. Therefore, the applications shall be accepted provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible as per recruitment rules of respective Institute, before applying. Candidature will be cancelled at any stage if any information or claim is not found substantiated including when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the concerned AIIMS.
Based on the declaration made by the candidate in their Online Registration form, they will be provisionally declared eligible to appear for Online (Computer Based Test)Recruitment Examination. However, a preliminary scrutiny will be made based on information provided in the application form before declaration of NORCET Score.
All Selection will be made in order of merit as per NORCET Score in any AIIMS. Qualified/Selected candidates are subject to multi stage document verification in online/offline mode as prescribed including verification by respective AIIMS from original & others. If anyone is found not fulfilling the prescribed qualification / experience and any other eligibility criteria as per the advertisement/Recruitment Rules, at any stage of process, his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled without any further notice and seat will be forfeited.
Pattern & Scheme of Examination
- Scheme of ExaminationThe duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.For PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category. Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR/EWS-PWBD- 45%, OBC-PWBD-40% and SC/ST-PWBD-35%). As per DOPT office memorandum No. No.36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15.01.2018 same relaxed standard should be applied for all the candidates with Benchmark Disabilities whether they belong to Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC. No further relaxation of standards will be considered or admissible in favour of any candidate from any category whatsoever.
Resolution of Tie Cases
In cases where more than one candidate secures equal MARKS, tie will be resolved
- First by using date of birth with older candidates placed higher
- If not resolved by (i), by number of wrong answers / negative marks will be used wherein those with less wrong answers / negative marks will be placed higher. Merit will be reflected accordingly in NORCET Score.
The syllabus will be in accordance with education qualification and experience as mentioned in the Eligibility Section/Advertisement.
- GUIDELINES/INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL APPLICATION FORM:- See the Help Manual available online at www.aiimsexams.org.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2020
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2020
What is AIIMS?
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences are a group of autonomous government public medical colleges of higher education. These institutes have been declared by an Act of Parliament as Institutes of National Importance. AIIMS New Delhi, the fore-runner institute, was established in 1956
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]