APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer, 32 Vacancies
Post Name: Section Officer
No of vacancy: 32
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Last Date: 31 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
|Post Date :||1 July 2020|
|Application Start Date||01 July 2020|
|Last Date :||31 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
ARUNACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Online applications are invîted in prescribed form from Grade of (ASO), Arunachal Pradesh Civil Secretariat for filliog up of 32(thirty two) poste of Section Officer Group- B (Gazetted) in basic Pay Rs. 47,600/- in Level 8 of the Pay Matrin. Out of 32 (thirty two) posts, 25(twenty five) posts are reserved for APST candidates and 7(seven) posts are un-reserved.
HOW TO APPLY For APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer:
- Before applying online Application for the post, candidate must mandatorily register themselves in ON£ TIME REGISTRATION (OTR).
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website svww.appsc.Nov.in. Detail instnictions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if hefshe submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration IDs (RID) is complete ii all respect tike applicants’ details, , photograph, signature, Photo lD, fee etc. For APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher IUD shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid ageinsi one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID. ,
( C) Those who have akeady registered in OTR, they need nor register again they can directly log in to fill up online form using their user ID and password.
The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate tor admission to the examination shall be final and binding. No candidate shall be aditétted to the Written Examination unless he/she holds a certificate of Admission kom the Commission for that purpose.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA For APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer:-
- Assistant Section Officer in A.P. Civil Secretariat who have rendered 6(six) years of regular service in Grade can apply for the post
- In t‹mn of Govt. Notification No.AR-74/20l3fVol-II Dated 29“ August, 2019. Applicant must be a graduate/degree holdtr from a recognized university.
- METTfOD OF SELECTION :-
The eligible candidate will have to appear in the written examination in the following subjects:-
- €ieneral Knowledge
- Genem) English/Noting/Drafting/Essay Writing
- FRs/SRs/GFRs/Pension Rules/CCS (CCA) Rules/ General Provident Fund Rules
- Viva-Voce test
- — 100 ktarks
- l00 Mazks
——- 100 Marks
Total Marks – 350 Marks
A candidate who has secured a minimum of 33 % or more marks in each written examination papers and has secured 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written exaitiination papers shall be eligible for Interview/Yivs-Voce, In oiher words selection for viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and sidiject to ratio of 1:3. The candldates securing less than 33% of marks in any of the written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce. For APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
NO The Cominiuion will conduct recruitment test (Objective Type) before written examination, if it is deemed necessary to do so.
- Scanned coyies of faIIo»iag docueieats aod inforaiatioa are to be uploaded wbile f”dfiag-wp the ontiae application. ‘
- Signature of‘ the candidate on xvhite paper with black ink pen(20-50 kb in jpg format).
- Latest/Recent colour passport size photo(40-100 kb in jpg format).
- APST Certificate fot APST and PRC/Adhar Card for General candidates.
- Appoñtment order of Assistant/viz ASO in A.P. Civil Secretariat
- Educational Qualification Certificalc:-
- Class-X CertificatefMarksheet
- Class-XB Certificote/Marksheet
- Graduation/Degree Certifcate
Qualified candidates will have to produce the above menfioned CertificatesfDocumcnts and niarkibeets in original at the time of interview, failing which befshe will not be allowed to appear in the interview. For APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of candidate for admission to written examination or selection will be final and no correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
2. Closing Date for Online Application :- 31-07-2020 (TILL 1600 Hours)
- Exattiination Fee: Candidates am required to pay fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for APST candidates and Rs. l50f- (Rupeu one hiaidred fifty ) Only for General candidates through online mode.
- A candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:-
- Obtaining support for his/her candidature by any unfair means or,
- Impersonation, or
- Pmcuring impersonation by any person, or
- Submitted fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with
(c) Making false or incorrect statement or suppressing material fact or information For APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
(f} Resorting to aay other ineguJa or izapfopcr zocans in connection witb his/bcr candidature for the examination or
- Using un£air means dwing the examination or
- Writing irrelevant matter, including obscene language or pornographic matter in the scripts or
- Misbehaving in any other manner in the Examination Hall, or
- Harrasing or doing bodily harm to the Supervisory Officers/Invigilaiors/Staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of examination or
- Violating any of the insructions issued to the candidate along with theé Admission Cenificate/Call Letter permitting them to take the examination, or commission or as the case may be attempting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses by a candidate may, in addition to rendering him liable to criminal prosecution be liable:-
- To be disqualified by the Commission from the Examination for which he/she is a candidate, or
- To be debarred pemianently or for specified period. For APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
- By the Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
- By the state Government from arty employment under them, and
- If he/she is almady in-service under the Government, disciplinary action under the relevant ruies shall be instituted.
- Provided that no penalty under these rules shall be imposed except after :-
- Giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation in writing as he wishes to make in that behalf, and
- Taking the representation if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him into consideration.
- Provided further that if any cmdidaie found to have been debannd by any other Commission the candidate shall stand so debarred for the purpose of the Commission.
CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO APPLY ONLINE WELL IN TIME WITHOUT WAITING FOR THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OP ONLINE APPLICATION.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
FAQs For This APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer
What is APPSC?
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment for Section Officer?
Before applying online Application for the post, the candidate must mandatorily register
themselves in ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR).
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Pay scale 47000 in pay matrix plus NPA as
admissible under rule
how many vacancy open right now?
32 vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
The selection will be made through Viva-voce/Interview only,
(E) Scanned copies ef following documents and information are to be attached/uploaded,
[catlist id=54 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=modified link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=modified link_target=blank numberposts=35]