Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL for 02 Vacancy
|Post Name||Assistant Officer Trainee|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Application Date:||06 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
How To Apply for Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|07 july 2020||06 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
Advt. No. CC/04/2020 (B) Dated 30th June 2020
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co- ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID operates around 1,63,222 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 248 Sub-stations (as on 30.04.2020) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 60,946 kms of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 688 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 34,119 Crore and Profit After Tax of Rs. 9939 Crore (FY: 2018 – 19).
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Company Secretary to join its fold as Assistant Officer Trainee.
Selected candidates shall join POWERGRID as Assistant Officer Trainee. After successful completion of 1 year training period they shall be absorbed in the company as Officer at E2 level. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
VACANCIES & RESERVATION For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
POWERGRID invites application for following number of vacancies:
|183||Assistant Officer Trainee(Company Secretary)||UR||PwD#||Total|
Different sub categories of PwD identified suitable for this post shall be as under:-
- HI- Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- LD- One Leg (OL)/ Both Leg/ One Arm (OA)/ One Arm & One Leg.
Also includes Cerebral Palsy, Dwarfism, MD, Acid Attack victims and Leprosy Cured persons with the above disabilities for Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- VI- Blind, Low Vision
- Combinations of above identified subcategories as indicated above.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Upper Age Limit
28 years as on 06.08.2020 (Candidates should have been born on or after 07.08.1992)
- Qualification Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Only those candidates who possess the above qualification as on last date of application are eligible.
RELAXATIONS AND CONCESSIONS for Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Reservation/ relaxation/ concession shall be as per Government of India directives.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit for PwD.
- There shall be no relaxation in essential qualification requirement for any category.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
|a) For PwD candidates||10 years (for posts reserved for the identified disability)|
|b) J&K Domicile / Ex- Servicemen/ Victims of riots||As per Govt. of India directives|
- Relaxation / Concession for SC / ST will be subject to submission of relevant Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority.
- Relaxation / Concession for J&K Domiciled / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots will be subject to submission of relevant Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate /Discharge certificate etc. in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority.
- Reservation / Relaxation / Concession for Persons with Disability is subject to submission of medical certificate in prescribed format in support of disability issued by the Government Medical Board. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Candidates working in POWERGRID are advised to refer to internal circular before filling up the application.
The selection process will comprise of Written Test (CBT), followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in Written Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
Scheme of the Written Test:
The question paper shall be objective type with four answer choices for each question and consists of two sections –
Professional Knowledge Test (PKT) – 120 Questions Executive Aptitude Test (EAT) – 50 Questions
The PKT shall consist of discipline specific questions whereas the EAT shall have questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation & numerical ability. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
All questions shall carry equal marks (1) with 1/4 negative marking for each wrong or multiple answer.
Qualifying Marks in Written Test:
Candidates shall have to qualify in written test to be called for GD and Interview based on their performance in written test as indicated below:
For Unreserved – minimum 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in EAT and PKT separately
For Reserved – minimum 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in EAT and PKT separately
Shortlisting of Eligible candidates for GD & Interview:
The eligible qualified candidates shall be called for GD & Interview on the basis of their marks in written test. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
Qualifying Marks in GD & Interview:
GD will not have any qualifying marks. Interview will have qualifying marks for different categories as mentioned below.
|Category||Qualifying Marks in Interview|
Weightage to Different Parameters:
Only candidates qualified in interview will be eligible for empanelment. For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages assigned to Written Test marks, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below:
|Marks in Written Test||85%|
For all the posts, the Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies. However the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to candidates being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness. in Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
The test centre for written test shall be decided subsequently and informed to candidates.
Test Centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances. However, POWERGRID reserves the right to change the test centres at its discretion depending on no. of applications. Further, the test may be conducted through Computer Based mode in one or multiple dates/ sessions at POWERGRID’s discretion.
Empanelment of Candidates For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
Candidates shortlisted for GD and interview will have to undergo psychometric assessment, results of which shall be used as an input during the interview. Candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment. Therefore, it is again reiterated that candidates will have to qualify in Written Test and in Personal Interview separately in order to be considered eligible for empanelment.
The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of category wise merit and based on the requirement. Selected candidates shall be notified through their login in Online application system.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
Selected candidates are likely to be posted in Company Secretariat at Corporate Center.
INDICATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
Click here for post-wise indicative Job Description.
HEALTH For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms is allowed. For details of standards on medical fitness, please visit career section of our website: www.powergridindia.com.
The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- -3%- 140000 (IDA) during the one-year training period. They shall be paid a stipend in
the form of Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA and Perks @12% of basic pay during training period. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Officer in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance etc.
The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents etc. to its regular employees in accordance with the policies of the organization from time to time. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 5,00,000/- plus applicable taxes for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates and INR 2,50,000/- plus applicable taxes for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION
- From 07.07.2020 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID, at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of required information. Last Date of Online application and Application Fee submission is 06.08.2020.
Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Fill up all details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system
will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ Ex- SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Incomplete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
- Admit cards (whenever test is conducted) shall be issued through the respective Candidate Login of the candidates and will be collected from the candidates at the examination venue.
- Candidates will be required to bring their written test Admit card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest color passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb), scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb), caste certificate/ disability certificate/ discharge certificate/ age relaxation cum domicile certificate and proof of essential qualification certificate along with Marksheets highlighting the date of passing the final exam on the final marksheet /EWS certificate(.pdf file size not exceeding 1 MB). For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID.
- Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- If the candidate is called for GD and interview, her/ his identity would be verified with admit card. Therefore, candidates are requested to retain their admit card with them. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID to the interview. Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the group discussion and interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented along with the Written Test admit card.
- Payment of Application fee (Non refundable Rs. 500/-):
For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee CLICK HERE (https://www.powergridindia.com/online-payment-application-fees).
Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and abroad.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “Recruitment of AOT-Company Secretary-2020 <<with brief description of query>>” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, will be entertained. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process without notice or if joined services are liable to be terminated, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or POWERGRID comes across any evidence/ knowledge that the qualification/ experience /and any other particulars indicated in application/personal resume/ other forms/ formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/ particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID or that the candidate has been shortlisted for next stage in the process/ has secured employment in POWERGRID through or adopting any unfair means.
- Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process. For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
IMPORTANT DATES For Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
|Date of Commencement of On-line submission of Application||07.07.2020 (10:00 Hrs)|
|Date of Closing of On-line submission of Application||06.08.2020 (23: 59 Hrs)|
|Cutoff date for eligibility criteria||06.08.2020|
|Date of Written Test||Shall be communicated later|
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Assistant Officer Trainee in PGCIL
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]