BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer, 20 Vacancy
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer|
|Last Application Date:||02 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
How To Apply for BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on the link provided below the advertisement to apply for Trainee engineer-I and Project Engineer- I (on Contract Basis) for ADSN SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|22 July 2020||02 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basisfor its Advanced Defence Systems -Navy SBU, Bengaluru Complex. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
|Sl. No.||Post||No. of Posts||Reservation||Upper age limit as on 01.07.2020||Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 01.07.2020||Locations of posting|
|1||Trainee Engineer-I||Electronics-16 Mechanical – 4||GEN- 6 SC-3 ST-2 OBC- 6 EWS-3||25 years||6 months’||Mumbai|
Candidates should be willing to travel extensively across the country. Candidates who are desirous of applying for the posts should be willing to relocate to the places mentioned above.
Relaxations: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
Terms of Engagement & Remuneration:
Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended upto a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
Qualification:Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ EEE/ Telecommunication OR Mechanical. First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the application. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
Post qualification Experience ( as on 01.07.2020): Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I and 6 months’ of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer-I For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer.
Candidates with experience in any of the following areas will be preferred:
- Hands-on experience in mechanical designing, AutoCAD and Solid works software.
- Design and realization of mechanical structures
- Working knowledge in assembly of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials.
- Experience in Quality Assurance area such as preparation of project documents, generation of production documents, updating stores database, inspection of mechanical components/spares, coordinating with customers for clearances, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Experience in software based drafting required for documentation
- Experience in preparation of cost estimates, tendering, contract management, customer liaisoning, etc., will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in Radars and Communication Systems, High voltage transmitters, Signal Processing will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in using test instruments like network analyser, spectrum analyser, Signal generators, RF power meters, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Antenna testing will be preferred.
- Experience in Quality Assurance area such as preparation of project documents, updating stores database, inspection of electrical and electronic components/spares, coordinating with customers for clearances, etc. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
- Candidates should have managed work teams and should have been involved in work planning, scheduling and execution
Note: Teaching experience will not be considered.
SELECTION PROCEDURE:Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be avialable on our Company’s website through query mode. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview are required to log on to the website and enter their application number to access and download their interview call letter.
- Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website through query mode.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on the link provided below the advertisement to apply for Trainee engineer-I and Project Engineer- I (on Contract Basis) for ADSN SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
The online application can be accessed from 2.00 p.m. onwards on 22.07.2020.
The last date to submit the applications is 02.08.2020.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
Documents to be submitted by candidates along with the application form:
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
- Final Consolidated Marks Sheet.
- Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.01.2019. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
|Trainee Engineer – I||Rs. 200/-||Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.|
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
GENERAL for BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer:
- Selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rs.2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining. In addition to the remuneration indicated, a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
Shortlisting of candidates will be carried out purely based on the information declared by the candidates in the online application form. If at any further stage of selections, it is found that candidates have declared false information w.r.t. their credentials, BEL reserves the right to debar them at any stage of selection. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application form. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mails, non-receipt of e-mails due to invalid e-mail IDs, setting options exercised by the candidate, etc..
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in the degree certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for selections. In the event it is found that candidates have disclosed false information in the application form, BEL reserves the right to disqualify their candidature at any stage during the selection process. For BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
- Only Indian nationals need apply. The posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.
For further details or any clarifications please feel free to contact:
E-mail: h firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
What is BEL?
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces
How Many vacancy is Open Right Now
There are total 20 vacancies open right now
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]