Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited, 30 Vacancy
|Post Name||Chemical Assistant|
|Walk In Interview Date:||04 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
|Post Date :||15 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||04 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer National upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, District-Dibrugarh (Assam). For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
Oil India Limited intends to engage following personnel (domicile of Assam and production & exploration areas of Arunachal Pradesh) purely on contractual basis for immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan. The contractual engagement requirement mentioned hereunder will entail working in shifts involving arduous and hazardous nature of jobs in remote/far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas. For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
|Contractual Engagement Requirement||Total||Educational Qualification and Experience||Experience Maximum Age Limit (as on the date of Walk-in-Interview)||Contractual Emolument per month (₹)|
|Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)||30 [UR: 14 SC: 02 ST: 03 OBC(NCL): 08 EWS:03]||B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.Minimum 01 year post qualification work experience in chemical activities-fields/lab in Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.||General: 40 yearsSC/ST: 45 yearsOBC(NCL): 43 years||Fixed emolument: ₹15,400.00 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand and Four Hundred) only per month based on actual attendance including leave, if any.Variable emolument: ₹500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred) only per day for each working day.|
Note: (i) Abbreviations used: SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC (NCL)-Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer), UR-Unreserved, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections.
- Reservation in applicable category(s) as per Government of India guidelines/instructions.
- The engagement of Contractual Chemical Assistant for laboratory duties is identified suitable for the following categories of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities: OA (One Arm) and OL (One Leg).
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Govt. Recognised Education Board will only be considered as valid proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted as valid proof of date of birth. For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
- A candidate who has successfully undergone and completed apprenticeship training in the relevant field/discipline in Oil India Limited, provided the essential eligibility criteria viz. educational qualification, experience etc. specified herein have been fulfilled, may be eligible to appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
1.0 Period of contractual engagement:
The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis only. The initial period of the above contractual engagement will be for 06 (Six) months only. Further, the period of above contractual engagement may be extendable after requisite interval for subsequent period of 06 (Six) months only depending on the departmental requirement, job performance, conduct, physical fitness etc. The total period of contractual engagement will be maximum 12 (Twelve) months only.
Selection Procedure For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited:
- Walk-in-Interview(s) has been scheduled as under:
|Contractual Engagement Requirement||Date and Time of Registration||Date of Walk-in-Interview(s)||Venue|
|Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)||04/08/2020 08.00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.||04/08/2020*||ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan|
Note: (i) On the above scheduled date of registration, the candidate(s) will have to register themselves for the Walk-in- Interview at the venue compulsorily between 08:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. Under no circumstance, candidate(s) will be allowed to register beyond the timings stated hereinabove. in Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
* (ii) If the total number of candidate(s) registered for the Walk-in-Interview on the above scheduled date is beyond the adequate limit/capacity, please note that the Walk-in-Interview for the remaining registered candidate(s) will be carried forward/completed on the subsequent day(s), as required. On account of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation and applicable protocols/rules, the Walk-in-Interview for the registered candidates may be carried forward on subsequent days as applicable, which will be informed to the candidate on the date of the registration.For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
- Interested candidate(s) should bring the following documents on the above scheduled date for the Walk-in-Interview: (i). 01 (One) recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials as under:
- Admit Card/Marksheet/Pass Certificate of class 10 issued by concerned Government recognised education board indicating date of birth.
- Mark-sheets and pass certificates/degree certificate of essential educational qualification; experience certificate; caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; non-creamy layer certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; disability certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable and any other documents/certificates/testimonials from Competent Authority, if any in support of candidature. For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- No-Objection Certificate from concerned employer, in original, in case the applicant is working in any Government Department/Organisation/PSU.
- Before registering for Walk-in-Interview, a candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the requisite educational, experience and other eligibility conditions mentioned in this advertisement. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility conditions and other specifications as mentioned in this advertisement, the concerned candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Walk- in-Interview. On the day of Walk-in-Interview, information furnished by the candidate will be verified from the original documents and only those candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in the Walk-in- Interview. For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials as under:
- The process of Walk-in-Interview will proceed as per the list of candidate(s) registered for the same.
- The pass marks of the Walk-in-Interview (s) will be minimum 50%. Final selection of candidates from among those securing minimum pass marks of 50% will be only as per merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Walk-in-Interview (s).
Terms and conditions:
- In view of the current situation arising out of COVID-19 pandemic, any new guidelines issued from the Government will have to be strictly followed and as such, the date of Walk-in-Interview might get delayed/extended/postponed/ cancelled in line with the Government guidelines. Hence, the interested candidates are advised to keep checking OIL’s website regularly. in Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
- Candidates are advised to strictly abide by all the guidelines/SOPs as per extant directives/order issued by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and Government of Assam pertaining to COVID-19 pandemic situation.
- Please note that, while conducting the Walk-in-Interview, all the Government orders/guidelines issued from time to time on the matter of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation will be strictly followed. Accordingly, as per order no. DRF 9/2020/196 dated 07/07/2020 issued by the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, all persons arriving from Guwahati will have to report at the Screening Centre at Sepon Sokolia, Moran of Dibrugarh District invariably and after screening, they will have to remain under strict Home Quarantine for a period of 14 (fourteen) days. For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
- Candidates are advised to take all necessary precautionary safety measures (wearing of mask, hand gloves, carrying hand sanitizer, maintaining social distance and maintaining hygiene will be mandatory) while reporting for the Walk-in- Interview.
- In case any candidate is found to violate the strict norms/COVID-19 protocols laid down by the Government and also highlighted hereinabove, he/she will be barred from appearing in the Walk-in-Interview/disqualified at any time during the Walk-in-Interview process.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements to appear for the Walk-in-Interview viz. travel, accommodation etc. For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
- TA/DA will not be provided to the candidate(s) for appearing in the Walk-in-Interview.
- Any false/fake/incorrect information provided or document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) submitted or any adverse report of character and antecedents detected at any stage/time under any circumstance shall be verified from appropriate authority and necessary action as deemed to be fit will be taken in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form whether directly or indirectly shall amount to rejection of candidature.
- Engagement of the selected candidate(s) will be subject to necessary pre-engagement formalities viz. document/certificate checking, submission of required document/certificate, medical fitness certificate etc. The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate meeting the medical standards as prescribed in the Physical Fitness criteria available at (https://oil-india.com/current_openNew.aspx) from a Government registered medical practitioner at the time of engagement. For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
- Candidate(s) working in any Government Department/Organisation/PSU, if selected, has to submit release letter, in original, from the present employer at the time of engagement.
- The selected candidate(s) will have to arrange accommodation at his/her own cost during the period of the above contractual engagement.
- The above engagement is purely of contractual nature only. Accordingly, no right/claim whatsoever will confer on the selected candidate(s) for employment in Oil India Limited by virtue of the above contractual engagement. For Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
- In addition to above, any other terms & conditions/rules & regulations/policy & procedures will also be applicable for contractual engagement as existing from time to time.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
We Hope You are doing Well and You can get your job with a full hard work because It’s quite easy then you think
FAQs For This Chemical Assistant in Oil India limited
What is OIL India Limited?
Oil India Limited is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Salary For this job is 15400
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]