Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA , 01 Vacancy
|Post Name||Chief Transport and Communications|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Last Application Date:||14 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
How To Apply for Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
Age attained, Qualification acquired and Experience gained as on 14/08/2020 (out of date)will only be considered valid for eligibility. Subsequent acquisition of qualification, experience etc. till cut of date will not be taken into consideration for entitlement.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|16 July 2020||14 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
MUMBAI METROPOLITAN REGION DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
(A Govt. of Maharashtra Undertaking)
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051.
Tel.26594013/4191/5939 Fax 26591264
Website : https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.inAdvertisement for filling the vacant post of “Chief, Transport & Communications ” on Selection basis in Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority for Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post & Pay Scale||Required Qualifications, Experience & Age||OPEN||TOTAL|
|1||Chief, Transport & Communications As Per 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix- S29 ₹. 131100-216600||Qualifications : Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering or Architecture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University and post Graduate Diploma/Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Transport Planning or related discipline OR Master Degree from a recognized University in Mathematics and Statistics or Operations Research or Economics (with mathematics as one of the subjects and Post-Graduate degree or equivalent professional qualification in Transport Planning or related discipline) |
Experience : Should possess not less than 15 years experience in Transportation. Out of which at least 10 years should be in a responsible positions Age : Not more than 55 years. (No age limit for MMRDA employees)
General Terms & Conditions :
- Age attained, Qualification acquired and Experience gained as on 14/08/2020 (out of date)will only be considered valid for eligibility. Subsequent acquisition of qualification, experience etc. till cut of date will not be taken into consideration for entitlement.
- The candidates already employed in Govt/PSU Sector, should compulsorily submit his/her No Objection Certificate from present employer alongwith application. Selected candidate has to ensure that he/she has to join his/her new assignment within one month, which is required to be assured by his/her parent employer. For Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
- Experience of full time work after completion of appropriate educational qualification will only be considered valid under eligibility. Part-time/hourly basis/ honorarium service will not be considered for entitlement.
- It is mandatory to submit NOC, No Dues, No D.E. initiated /pending / proposed / certificates, Relieving order from parent / present department is also mandatory as per Govt. Rule in this behalf, in case, if candidate is selected for appointment.
- Candidates are required to pass MS-CIT or one of the certificate examinations of CCC or O-level A-level or B-level or C-level which is compulsorily additional qualification for all posts.
- Accordingly, shortlisted candidates are required to produce a copy of the Certificate. If the candidate does not have such certificate, then he/she should pass the said certificate examinations within two years from the date of appointment according to the GoM’s GAD GR No Training 2000/CR61/2001/39, date 19th March, 2003. If the candidate fails to pass the said examination within the stipulated period, then his/her services would be terminated with immediate effect. Applicants are advised to refer GoM GAD(Information Technology) GR No. 2012/ . .277/39 4 ,2013 and 2012/ 277/39 8
6. Candidates are required to produce “Small Family Declaration” as per Rule 4 “A” of the Government for Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
Notification No.SRV-2000/CR(17/2000) XII, dated 28th March, 2005.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Marathi language (Candidate should produce S.S.C. Examination Certificate). Otherwise, candidate needs to clear the exam prescribed for Marathi language as per Govt. Notification No.MBP/1087/CR-2/87/20, dated 30.12.1987 within the stipulated time limit.
- Applications received in response to this advertisement will only be considered valid. Any previous applications on record will not be taken into account at all. For Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
- The officers on whom Departmental Enquiry is conducted/ proposed/initiated and found guilty for punishment under MCS Rule 1979, rule 8 as also on whom charges are levied under corruption/bribe/malpractices/IPC/civil cases are also not eligible to apply.(Self declaration as per format)
- Candidates may note that if there is any court/vigilance/CBI proceedings/enquiry is either pending or being contemplated or ever convicted for any minor/major offence, they shall not apply for the position notified.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on his/her own merit with reference to recruitment rules prescribed for the
post and applications received.
- Only shortlisted/eligible candidates will be sent “Call Letters” for interview and only selected candidates will be sent “Offer Letter” for appointment.
- Selection Committee will select only one candidate for appointment. Waiting List prepared by the selection committee, on the basis of Merit during interview, will remain valid maximum up to one year only depending upon the requirement.
- No reservation is applicable for Isolated Post as per GAD GR. No. BCC-1097/C.R.20/97/16-B, dated 21st September, 1998. For Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
- The selection of candidate is liable to be terminated/cancelled at any point of stage if the documents submitted by the candidate during the entire process of interview/selection or thereafter are found to be forge invalid /suspicious and/or incomplete.
- Recommendations/undue pressure for selection of candidate will not be entertained at any point of time. Such candidate will be treated as ineligible for selection/appointment.
- Selection will depend on verification/authentication of original documents. If candidate fails to submit the required certificates within stipulated time, his/her selection will stand cancel from the select list.
- If Authority feels absolute necessary to make any changes in terms & condition mentioned in this advertisement, decision of our competent authority will remain final and binding on all the concerned. For Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
- Candidates should ensure his/her eligibility with reference to prescribed recruitment rules. On confirmation of eligibility, candidate should submit their application in the prescribed Proforma ONLY alongwith Undertaking kept with this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria should ensure that his/her application should reach before due date. Applications received after due date will not be considered and will automatically treated as cancelled.
- This Authority reserves its right either to cancel/postpone the entire procedure of recruitment of this advertisement without any justification at any point of time. For Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
Special Instructions :-
- The candidates are required to write the name of the POST on envelope in BLOCK LETTERS for which he/ she has applied for.
- Candidates fulfilling above criteria shall submit their applications on or before 14/08/ 2020 upto 05:30
p.m. to the Administrative Officer, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, New Building, 8th Floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Chief Transport and Communications in MMRDA
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]