CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional, 03 Vacancies
Post Name: Young Professional
No of vacancy: 03
Job Type: Temporary
Walk in Date: 09 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
|Application Start Date||27 June 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||09 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal
( 2592-1190/1191 Fax: 033-2592-0388, E-mail: email@example.com
No. .MEAN-115(1)/2020-Adm.II Date : 27.06.2020
Candidates possessing the following qualifications and experience are invited for interview, both in online and offline mode, for temporary position of 03 (three) Young Professional – II (Barrackpore: 2; Guwahati : 1) purely on contractual basis under MEAN Project entitled “Measuring EDCs and aquatic diagnostics through biosensor network with special reference to NE India” at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackporeas per details given bellow :
CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
|No. of position||03 (three)|
|Tenure||01 (One) year only OR co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.|
|Desirable qualities/ Experience||Essential : Any of the following three- M. F. Sc./ M. Sc. / Ph. D. in Chemistry / Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Material Science/ M. Tech. In Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering Desirable : Candidates having hands on experience on Nanotechnology / Nanosensors / Nanobiosensors / Biosensors/ Molecular techniques and Bioinformatics related research will be preferred.|
|Remuneration||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit as on the date of interview is 35 years for men and 40 years for women. Age relaxations for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD will be given as per rules.|
|Date and Time of Interview||Offline Mode: 09.07.2020, 10:30 AM Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore – 700 120 Online Mode: 09-10.07.2020|
|Place of posting||Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore (2 positions); Regional Centre, ICAR-CIFRI, Guwahati (1 position). May be transferred to other Centres as per necessities.|
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online interview.
- All candidates, irrespective of their choice for offline and online interview, must send the prescribed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must mention their choice of mode of interview i.e. offline or online. None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in application form to the said email. For CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
- Candidates are requested to send scanned copies of application addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials to email@example.com within 05:00 PM on 07.07.2020. All apllications received after the mentioned time limit will be summarily rejected. List of the candidates who are eligible for Offline/ Online Interview will be published on Institute’s website on 08.07.2020. Eligible candidates will also be informed through phone/ email.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Candidates who are already working/ or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer/ supervisor at the time of interview.
- The selected candidates will be stationed at Barrackpore or at project sites as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive field work involving frequent travel, laboratory works and survey of different sites for sample collection.
- Selected Candidate (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of Joining.
- Maximum age limit as on the date of interview is 35 years for men and 40 years for women. Age relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are as per rules. For CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the projects subject to satisfactory performance. The selected candidates shall have not right/claim for regular appointment at ICAR-CIFRI at any point of time.
- In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Strict Social Distancing norms will be followed. No candidate will be allowed to enter ICAR-CIFRI campus without mask.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.
- Evaluation method For CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional:
- Essential Educational Qualification : 30 marks
- Desirable Qualifications : 20 marks
- Research / Work Experience : 10 marks
- Candidates having 6 months to 1-year research / work / filed experience (relevant to the project / area) will be awarded 3 marks. (Experience less than 6 months will not be counted for allotting marks)
- Candidates having >1 year and up to 2 year of research / work / field experience (relevant to the project) will be awarded 6 marks
- Candidates having >2 year and up to 3 year of research / work / field experience (relevant to the project) will be awarded 9 marks
- Working experience of more than 3 years of research / work / field experience (relevant to the project) will be awarded 10 marks
(b) Publications: (Research Paper/Review in peer reviewed journals): 10 marks for CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
Peer reviewed journals having the international impact factor (IF) IF < 0.5 = 1 marks
IF: 0.5-1.0 = 2 marks
IF: 1-2 = 3 marks
IF >2.0 = 5marks
For the calculations of marks, if the candidate is the first author, then full marks, if a co- author, then 75% of the IF will be considered.
- Personal Interview : 50 marks
Note For CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional:
- About 15 candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in respect of educational and desirable qualifications criteria as mentioned under Column I to VI of the Score card. For CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the interviews as well as educational and desirable qualifications.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
FAQs For This CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
What is CIFRT?
India has vast and varied types of inland fisheries resources in the form of rivers, estuaries, reservoirs, floodplain wetlands, lakes, coastal lagoons and backwaters, which play important roles in fish production in the country, ensuring food and nutritional security, employment generation and livelihoods to millions of people
How to Apply for CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional?
All candidates, irrespective of their choice for offline and online interview, must send the prescribed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must mention their choice of mode of interview i.e. offline or online. None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in application form to the said email.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Rs. 25000/- per month
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 3 vacancy Open
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection will be through Interview Offline and offline
[catlist id=2 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]