Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020, 250 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Cluster Level Resource Person|
|Last Application Date:||10 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020
How To Apply for Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020
Candidate have to apply online Through Official Website
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|29 July 2020||10 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT & PANCHAYATI RAJ Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020
(An Organisation of the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030.
Advt. No. 14/2020 No. NIRDPR/CPRDP&SSD/MoPR-RGSA-ModelGPClusters/2020-22
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad, an autonomous national Institution under the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, is implementing a national level project namely – ‘Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India’ over next 2 years. Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020
For this, NIRDPR invites online applications from eligible candidates for contractual engagement of 10 State Programme Coordinators, 250 Young Fellows and 250 Cluster Level Resource Persons to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs. Tenure of Engagement of all the posts is one year for the present. It may be extended on satisfactory performance of the incumbents, subject to continuation of the Project and discretion of authorities. Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020
Last date for receipt of online applications: 10.08.2020
The requirements as regards to job description, required competencies, consolidated contractual remuneration for the Positions of State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows and Cluster Level Resource Persons, are detailed below.
Position: Cluster Level Resource Person (No of posts- 250)
- Job Profile
- To facilitate intense community mobilisation at Neighbourhood and Ward levels to enhance people’s active participation in the functioning of GPs and GPDP.
- To provide support to GPPFTs and WPFTs in collection of Primary Data e.g. through Household Survey, Structured Questionnaire Survey, conduct of PRA/PLA tools etc.
- To provide support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in organising Gram Sabha, Ward Sabha, Mahila Sabha, neighbourhood level meetings etc.
- To facilitate organic ‘connect’ between the GPs and the communities.
- To assist the Young Fellow in her/his functions, particularly at community level.
- To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in planning and execution of IEC Plans to ensure participation of people in preparation, implementation and monitoring of GPDP in close collaboration with identified NGOs/SHGs/CBOs/line department functionaries and communities.
- To provide Handholding Support to communities in mobilising no-cost voluntary actions
e.g. cleanliness drive, development of kitchen garden at every house on 100% saturation basis, water and soil conservation, raising of nursery etc.
- To discharge such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by authorities for successful implementation of the Project.
- Graduate in any subject from any recognized university.
- A strong SHG background as a Group Leader for five years.
- Proficiency in reading English plus writing and speaking Hindi and the local language.
- Appropriate attitude to mix, develop rapport and work with Elected Representatives (ER) and functionaries of GPs and rural communities in remote rural areas and strong commitment to work on mission mode for Sustainable Development.
- Keenness to undergo thorough induction level training to be organised by the NIRD&PR and pass the standards to be set for eligibility for final deployment.
- Knack for Capability Building & Training through demonstration and Handholding Support to ERs and functionaries of GPs and rural communities.
- Uncompromising consent and keenness to reside and remain immersed in any remote rural area of India and undertake extensive travel within the allotted Cluster(s) of GPs by own means.
- Capacity to work for prolonged hours.
- Age: Not exceeding 40 years as on date of advertisment.
- Prior experience in the given field of work will be given preference.
- Relaxation in academic standards and other eligibilities may be considered in very exceptional cases as per discretion of authority
- Consolidated Contractual Remuneration: Rs.12,500/- (Rupees twelve thousand and five hundred) only per month for working 25 full days every month and for meeting the cost of
travel inside the Cluster of posting; Travel and subsistence on official tour outside the district/cluster will be paid as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Cluster Level Resource Person in NIRDPR 2020
What is NIRDPR?
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj.
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]