CMRL Recruitment for General manager, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: General Manager
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Contract
Application Start Date: 08 July 2020
Last Date: 07 august 2020
Application Mode: Offline
Selection Mode: Interview
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For CMRL Recruitment for General manager
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for CMRL Recruitment for General manager
|Application Start Date||08 July 2020|
|Application End Date||07 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for CMRL Recruitment for General manager
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu) Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107. Phone -044 2379 2000
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.CMRL/HR/11/2020
Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project requires efficient, experienced and competent person for the under mentioned post on contract for a period of 2 years.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Consolidated Pay (per month)||No. of Post||Max. Age Limit (Yrs)|
|01||General Manager (Contract Procurement)||Rs.1,50,000/- to Rs.1,90,000/-||1||50|
Note: Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 08-07-2020. Age may be relaxed for deserving and experienced candidates. For CMRL Recruitment for General manager
Higher remuneration / post may be considered in case of candidate possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality / expertise in the relevant filed. Apart from the consolidated pay, benefits like Medical & Accident Insurance & Increment will be extended.
Required Qualification and Experience:
Must possess B.E/B.Tech (Civil) degree from a recognized Institute/University. For CMRL Recruitment for General manager
Should have minimum of 23 years of post-qualification experience in Metro/Railways/Large infrastructure projects in the procurement/contract management/planning area. Out of the above, should have at least 15 years of experience in the fields of contract procurement for various types of contracts such as works, consultancy, service and system contracts related to metro/Railways/Large infrastructure including experience in FIDIC contract procedures, Multinational Bank Procurement procedures, Formulating tender and contract conditions etc.
Evaluation, finalisation and experience in e-tender procurement. The candidate should have good knowledge of FIDIC Suite of Contracts, operations of the clauses. Should have handled bid preparation and floating of tenders under MDB or external funding under bilateral agreements, should have on hands experience of implementing e- tendering. For CMRL Recruitment for General manager
Should have thorough knowledge on modalities for inviting bids, tender openings, CVC guidelines, statutory taxation/levies etc.
Selection process For CMRL Recruitment for General manager:
The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue. in CMRL Recruitment for General manager
Character & Antecedents:
The success in the above stated selection process does not confer any right to appointment unless CMRL is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service. CMRL Recruitment for General manager
Concessions & Relaxations:
- The maximum age limit prescribed for the appointment does not apply to a candidate belonging to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) or Scheduled Tribe or to any of the Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities or Backward Classes (other than Muslim) or Backward Class (Muslim).
- The age limit prescribed shall be increased by five years in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) or Scheduled Tribes and two years in respect of candidates belonging to Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Muslim) or Backward Classes (Muslim). For CMRL Recruitment for General manager
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these rules or in the special rules for the various State and Subordinate Services, a Differently Abled Person shall be eligible for an age concession upto ten years over and above the age limits prescribed for the appointment to post by direct recruitment only, provided the applicant is otherwise fully suitable and the disability is not such as would render his incapable of efficiently discharging the duties of the post for which the candidate is selected.
- The upper age for Ex-Servicemen will be the length of service in armed forces plus 03 years.
Payment of application fee (including postage charges) (non-refundable):
- Unreserved & other candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- (for processing & postage charge) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai. Candidates should clearly mention their name, post code and mobile number at the back of the Demand Draft. No application fee for Differently Abled persons. Only disability certificate to be attached along with the application. For CMRL Recruitment for General manager
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit before paying the application fee.
- Application form forwarded without prescribed format and Demand Draft will be summarily rejected.
General Conditions For CMRL Recruitment for General manager:
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 08-07-2020. The candidates are advised to ensure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract period is initially for a period of 2 years and the same will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate. The engagement on contract will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL. in CMRL Recruitment for General manager
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised post.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview. FOr CMRL Recruitment for General manager
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw the advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) will be out rightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
How to Apply FOr CMRL Recruitment for General manager:
- Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Employment Notification No. and Post on the application form.
- Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format.
- Name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may apply in hardcopy along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page No. 5 to 7) and prescribed application fee (DD) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age, community and latest passport through proper channel to the following address on or before 07-08-2020. Prescribed applications must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Couriers service. For CMRL Recruitment for General manager
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR) CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107.
Applications may also be forwarded through email to the email ID email@example.com on or before 07-082020 and the application fee may be transferred to the below mentioned account and inform the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number on or before 07-08-2020.
BENEFICIARY NAME: M/S CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED SBI Account: 00000030990166827 IFSC: SBIN0009675 BRANCH: KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI
The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application along with copies of documents and passport size photo at the time of interview in case they have been shortlisted based on their application sent through email. for CMRL Recruitment for General manager.
CMRL will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal/email transit of any application or DD or communication.
f. Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence. All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate.
Telephonic queries will be attended on all working days between 10:00 a.m to 6.00 p.m.
Email queries may be addressed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this CMRL Recruitment for General manager
FAQs For This CMRL Recruitment for General manager
What is CMRL?
The Chennai Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is the third largest metro system in India after Delhi Metro and Hyderabad Metro. The system commenced service in 2015 after partially opening the first phase of the project.
[catlist id=67 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]