COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer, 29 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Veterinary Officer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Application Fee:||General /BC/EBC 700.00|
|Last Application Date:||20/09/2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer
How To Apply for COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer
Eligible candidate have to apply
through online registration system of COMFED website only.To apply visit :www.sudha.coop.with your valid
email ID and mobile no.The link will be functional from 10.00 Hrs of 20.08.2020 to 17.00 Hrs of 20.09.2020. The
candidate will be required to submit (upload) a copy of photo, signature, matric certificate, graduation marks
sheet and caste certificate (if applicable) while submitting online application form
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|20 August 2020||20/09/2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer
Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd.
Dairy Development Complex; Post :- B.V. College, Patna-800014
Phone No. – 0612-2228953, 2220387, 2224083; Fax – 0612 -2228306
Online applications are invited from eligible persons for the post of Veterinary officer with below mentioned details on pemanent basis for COMFED, its unit and its affiliated milk union.The prescribed detail of post, qualification, experience, roster is indicated below:
Name of the post
No. of Vacany
Grade Pay 5400 (Level 9 in seventh pay revision)
EBC(W)-2,SC(W)- 2, BC-1,EWS-1=29
Degree in Vet. Science from recognised university/institute. Post graduate in Vet. science will be an added advantage. He should have three years experience in
farmer’s organisation/ Animal Health & Disease control.
Date of Commencement of online application for the post 20.08.2020
Last Date for online submission of application for the post 20.09.2020
Last Date for editing the online application for the post and to 20.09.2020
take print out.
Age as per Govt. Notification
The details of the instruction for filing of the post is available of COMFED website.Eligible candidate have to apply through online registration system of COMFED website only.To apply visit :www.sudha.coop.with your valid email ID and mobile no.The link will be functional from 10.00 Hrs of 20.08.2020 to 17.00 Hrs of 20.09.2020. The candidate will be required to submit (upload) a copy of photo, signature, matric certificate, graduation marks sheet and caste certificate (if applicable) while submitting online application form.
Managing Director reserves the right to cancel of this advertisementin part/ full at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
General Instruction to fill Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to go through instruction carefully before filling up application form.The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Online submission of application can be made at website www.sudha.coop. Detailed Instruction are available at the site. Candidate should read the instruction carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required detail while filling up the online form.Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate, BVSC mark sheet & MVSC mark sheet, Mobile no., Email ID. Candidate may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it issubmitted.
- Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to COMFED official website http://www.sudha.coop/.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5:Upload Xth certificate, BVSC mark sheet & MVSC mark sheet and Caste Certificate (if any)
STEP 5:Before going to payment gateway ,candidate may ensure that all data entered are correct through preview option and make correction, if required.
STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by debit/credit card or net banking. STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
- In part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details,
candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Authentication Form: Fill details like Identification type (select any Identity as
applicable), Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID and mob.no.
- Part II Registration consist of following stages
- Fill Online Application Form: Fill complete online Application Form. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated.
- Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Uploading of matric certificate.
- Uploading of graduation marks sheet.
- Uploading of caste certificate for reserve category
- Registration of Part I & Part II will be treated as valid from 1000 of 20.08.2020 to 05:00 of 20.09.2020 and applicant making force entry outside the above timing will be treated as invalid.
- Candidate must press “I agree” button after he/she finds the information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with registration no. will be generated. Please note down registration no. and take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment, uploading of scanned photographs & signature and agreed for declaration.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility condition. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional.Mere issue of letter for written test or interview will not imply that candidature has been accepted.Verification of original certificates will be done only at the time of interview.The candidature of candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
- All original document such as Matric Certificate, BVSC mark sheet & MVSC mark sheet and certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. Non production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of shortlisted candidates.
- The Qualifying Requirement/Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date for online submission of application.
- Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview. However, the Management reserves the right to relax qualification / experience / age in the case of exceptionally experience and qualified candidates.
The Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower post/grades to meet the organisational requirement.
- If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format.The digital size of the file should not exceed 300 KB each. The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee online through SBI net banking. Examination Fee:
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto generated confirmation will be sent on your registered email ID. In case email is not received by you please check
/ensure that submission of part II of the application has been made by you. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to COMFED office.
- As state Govt notification the qualification, Work Experience & interview for the post of Veterinary officer are as below:-
|Sl no.||Particulars of Qualification||Marks|
|1||BVSC or BVSC& AH||50 Marks|
|3||Experience with Comfed 05 Marks for completed one year and maximum 25 Marks||25 Marks|
- If a candidate get 50% Marks in BVSC & BVSC AH his number shall be calculated 50*.05=25 and he shall be awarded only 25 marks for this examination.
- All certificate/ Mark sheet shall be calculated on the basis of CGPA/DGPA issued by the college.
- Experience certificate in respect to Comfed , the certificate under the signature of Managing Director shall be valid.
- 5 years relaxaxtion in age shall be given to those candidate working in COMFED or its union.
- Candidates who does not claim under the column Reservation , will be treated under unreserved Category.
- Candidates who is the permanent resident of Bihar, is eligible for Reservation subject to production of cast certificate without cremilayer.
- Candidates who claim for reservation should produce certificate at the time of interview.
35% Reservation allowed to women candidates in reference to the letter of Bihar Govt. vide no.2342 dt.15.02.2016
- 10% Reservation allowed to Economically wicker candidates in reference to the letter of Bihar Govt. vide no.11/a/ni.1/03/2019-2622 dt.26.02.2019.
Maximum age- 5 years relaxation shall be given to those candidate working in COMFED or its union subject to his experience:-
|Year& month of Experience in comfed/unions||In Age Relaxation same Year& month of Experience in comfed/unions|
General Rules /Instruction.
- All educational certificate should have been obtained from recognized Board/University
/Intuitions in India.
- Date of birth as recorded in Matric Certificate will only be accepted as proof of age.
- Candidates need not submit /send application printout or copies of any other certificate at the time of online application to the COMFED.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post and the COMFED shall not entertain request from candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- The Character of the candidate must be good and he /she should be sound mind and physically fit. A certificate is required.
- Candidates must be registered with Indian Veterinary council lor state veterinary council
- The Services of the candidates will be on probation and will be confirmed on the basis of good services.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will have to visit COMFED’s website for downloading call letter of interview/examination and intimation to that effect will also be sent through reg.mobile and email. The candidate is required to use (a) Registration No.(b)Password/Date of birth for downloading the call letter. The candidate must appear at the test centre with (a)call letter (b)Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in instruction.Original Photo Identity Proof may be brought along with photocopy.
- The candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own cost.
- Successful candidate/s have to cross through Medical check up (Kidney, Heart ,Lunce) and if found unfit then his candidature may be rejected because these candidates are required to work on plant/ in factory.
Successful candidates shall be on probation for two years and after completion of two years based on performance his/her services may be confirmed.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer
What is COMFED?
The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED)was established in 1983 as the implementing agency of Operational Flood (OF) programme of dairy development on “Anand” pattern in Bihar. All the operations of erstwhile Bihar State Dairy Corporation were handed over to COMFED.
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]
- Nisi orci eu pharetra id condimentum gravida habitant placerat mi risus quamCommodo elementum orci duis taciti penatibus tellus sem fermentum, feugiat […]
- Lacinia mattis enim magnis dapibus metus elementum euismod posuere congue purus finibusGravida parturient dolor vehicula scelerisque ad conubia nisl, maecenas leo […]
- Neque nullam ad tortor sociosqu lobortis sollicitudin ante per dictumRhoncus mus interdum orci sem cubilia pretium maecenas augue, risus […]
- Arcu id rhoncus quisque nec elementum rutrum lectus feugiat aptent tristique suscipit vulputateEu platea a iaculis auctor fermentum, imperdiet sodales suscipit interdum […]