Communication Officer in IIT Madras, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: Senior Communication Officer
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Temporary
Last Date: 14 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Communication Officer in IIT Madras
|Application Start Date||30 June 2020|
|Last Date :||14 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Communication Officer in IIT Madras
CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY AND SPONSORED RESEARCH
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
CHENNAI – 600 036
Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.80 / 2020 Dated: 30.06.2020
Applications are invited for the following temporary post in the Office of Alumni and Corporate Relations, IIT Madras. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
Co-ordinator: Prof. Mahesh Panchagnula, Dean – Alumni and Corporate Relations. Duration: Initially for a period of 1 year, extendable based on the performance. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
|S.No||Post||Qualification and Experience||Pay Range|
|1|| Senior Project|
Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or
05 years of relevant experience in a communications
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Good time management and organizational skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, content
management systems, and social media
|Rs. 35,000/- pm to Rs. 1,50,000/- pm (As per the qualification and relevant work experience)|
Functional Responsibilities For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website
content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the
Responsible for creating communications content on behalf of an office.
Creating content for social media posts
Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the
Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media
Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
The last date for submission of online application is 14.07.2020
Note: Candidates who meets the above criteria are requested to apply for the said post. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
General Instructions to the candidates
- All the positions are on purely contract basis.
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
- Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt.80/2020 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- Separate application has to be filled for each post.
- The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
- The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
- Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
- The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate / call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
- Candidates must be citizens of India. Persons who have migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India or subjects of Nepal are also eligible, but in their case a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India will be necessary for appointment. Such candidates should apply to the Government of India in the Ministry of Home Affairs for necessary certificate and furnish satisfactory proof of having so applied.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and unless specified, they are required for consideration for the post, even if higher qualification has been acquired and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
- Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration. Minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates.
- The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
- Calling a candidate for test/interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be liable to be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for Test/Interview. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
- Candidates may send testimonials from persons intimately acquainted with their work and character. If the applicant is in employment, he/she should submit testimonials from the most recent employer or immediate superior as a referee.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The crucial date for determining the eligibility criteria for all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application.
- The Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on website and no separate communication will be sent for this purpose.
30) The last date for submission of online application is 14.07.2020
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 044- 2257 9773 / 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
- Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application. For Communication Officer in IIT Madras
Senior Manager –HR Centre for IC&SR IIT Madras
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Communication Officer in IIT Madras
FAQs For This Communication Officer in IIT Madras
What is IIT Madras?
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public technical and research university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.
How to Apply for Communication Officer in IIT Madras?
Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt.80/2020 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position). 4
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Rs. 35,000/-pm to Rs. 1,50,000/- pm (As per the qualification and relevant work experience)
how many vacancy open right now?
[catlist id=371 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]