Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra, unknown Vacancies
Post Name: Community Health Officer
No of vacancy: Unknown
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Update Soon
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for this Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
|Post Date :||11 july 2020|
|Application Last Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for this Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION
NHM Maharashtra invites applications for 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health from candidates who are willing & enthusiastic to serve the community. Candidates who successfully complete this Programme will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres – Sub centres (HWC-SC) as Community Health Officers on contract basis. Community Health Officers are expected to carry out public health functions, ambulatory care, management and leadership at HWC. For Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
The 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health will be conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) in Maharashtra. For Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
|Name of post||Eligibility||Place of posting||Remuneration||Process of application|
|Community Health Officer||Bachelors in Ayurvedic MedicineBachelors in Unani MedicineBachelors in Nursing Candidates with above mentioned degrees from a recognized university supported by a valid registration from Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine/ Maharashtra Nursing council are eligible.||Sub centres in districts – ThaneRaigadPalgharPuneSolapurSataraSangliSindhudurgRatnagiriNashikDhuleJalgaonAhmadnagarNandurbarAurangabadJalnaParbhaniHingoliOsmanabadNandedAkolaYavatmalWardhaBhandaraGondiaChandrapurGadchiroli||Candidates selected as trainee will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month during the Certificate Programme. After appointment at Sub-Centre, CHO will be paid Base Salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance based incentive upto Rs.15000/- as decided by government norms.||Interested candidates are requested to apply in the enclosed application form and submit the completed application form with one set of self-attested photocopies of essential documents, two passport size colour photos and Demand draft at office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts as per choice of district of appointment on or before 6.15 pm on 18/07/2020 by post/ by hand/ by courier. Candidate should apply for only one district. DDHS, Thane: – Thane, Raigad & Palghar; DDHS, Nashik:- Nashik, Ahmadnagar, Dhule, Jalgaon & Nandurbar DDHS, Pune: – Pune, Solapur & Satara DDHS, Kolhapur: – Sangli, Sindhudurg & Ratnagiri; DDHS,Aurangabad :– Aurangabad, Parbhani, Hingoli & Jalna DDHS, Latur:- Nanded, Osmanabad DDHS, Akola:– Akola, & Yavtmal DDHS, Nagpur: –Wardha, Bhandara,Gondia, Chandrapur & Gadchiroli|
Details of number of posts & reservation is attached herewith. Number of posts & reservation may not have been shown for some categories in some districts; however candidates are advised to submit the form for such categories as posts may be allotted for such categories. As per NHM policy, in case if a candidate is not available under a specific category, post will be open to other categories. for Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
Selection process For Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra-
- Selection of candidate for Certificate Programme in Community Health will be done through an entrance examination that will be conducted by National Health Mission, Maharashtra.
- Short listing & Admit Card– Details of shortlisted candidates will be published on website & Admit card for Entrance exam will be issued to shortlisted candidates via email on candidate’s email id (mentioned in candidate’s application form).
- Entrance Exam-The Entrance exam will be conducted at selected exam centres at the level of Deputy Director, Health Services. The date of entrance exam will be published on website. Entrance exam will be objective type with 50 questions, each question comprise of 2 marks. There will not be any negative marking system. The minimum passing marks is 40 marks. Question paper will be based on syllabus recommended by Government of India which includes Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body, Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family planning, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases, Nutrition & skill based questions. For Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
- Result of Entrance exam– District wise result will be displayed on the website.
- Allotment of Program Study Centre- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and qualifying entrance exam will be allotted Program Study Centres for 6/8 months Certificate programme at Hospitals in Public Health Department/Trust Hospitals/Hospitals designated by Public Health Department in state by counseling process.
- Exit exam– After completion of Certificate Programme, candidate will have to appear for an exit exam which will be conducted by MUHS, Nashik.
- Allotment of Sub-centre– Candidate successfully qualifying the exit exam will only be appointed as Community Health Officer at Subcentre in the same or other district as per vacancy & requirement of program through counseling process.
- Candidates who have undergone the training for the Community Health Officer post for 6/8 months or those who are under training or are working as Community Health Officer at Sub centre level will not be eligible for appearing for this selection process. For Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
Terms & Conditions for appointment:
- The Commissioner Health Services & Mission Director, National Health Mission, Maharashtra reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior intimation.
- Candidate successfully qualifying the exit exam will get a certificate which will be applicable only for working as a Community Health Officer at Sub centre under Health & Wellness Scheme. This certificate does not make the candidate eligible for any specialization/private practice/ any government job. For Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
· Program Study Centre for Certificate programme and Sub centre once allotted will not be changed in any circumstances.
- Candidate not qualifying exit exam in two attempts will not be eligible for appointment as Community Health Officer.
- There is no provision for accommodation and other allowances during Certificate Programme.
- On selection, candidate has to sign a bond of Rs 1,03,000/- lakhs if he/she leaves the training in between or discontinue from the services within three years of appointment.
General Terms and Conditions For Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra:
- These posts are purely contractual and not state government’s regular posts.
- Vertical and Horizontal reservation will be applicable for appointment to Community Health Officer post as per government norms supported with valid documents.
- Essential documents to be submitted with application form- Documents in support of age proof, academic and all reservations as per govt. norms. Application form will be rejected if all valid documents related to reservation are not submitted.
- The candidates qualifying exit exam may likely to be appointed as CHO initially for 11 months, which may be extended subject to continuation of the project from Government of India and their performance. If the same is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or Job protection by Government or any litigation regarding the employment protection. In case of unsatisfactory performance the services of candidate may be terminated after giving due notice. For Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
- Age criteria for open category will be 38 years and for reserved categories it will be 43 years.
- Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing National Health Mission employees.
- The fees for application form is Rs. 350/- for reserved category and Rs.500/- for candidate in Open category. The fees has to be paid through Demand draft of Nationalised bank drawn in favour of
respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS)
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail and will be published on websites. www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in & https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) quota will be filled as per decision of Hon. Supreme Court. For Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
- Application form, reservation, details for addresses for application form submission is enclosed. For any further queries please contact the office of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) on the telephone numbers mentioned in the addresses.
- Incomplete application, application on paper, application without valid documents & application received via email will not be considered.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
FAQs For This Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra
What is NHM ?
The National Health Mission was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue until March 2020
How to Apply for Community Health Officer in NHM Maharashtra?
Application form, reservation, details for addresses for application form submission is enclosed. For any further queries please contact the office of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) on the telephone numbers mentioned in the addresses.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Candidates selected as trainee will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month during the Certificate Programme. After appointment at Sub-Centre, CHO will be paid Base Salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance based incentive upto Rs.15000/- as decided by government norms.
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
selection will be through enterns exam and interview
- Duis class lectus vestibulum commodo parturient himenaeos vulputate metusVarius inceptos dis urna nulla aenean potenti aliquet hendrerit cras, […]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=modified link_target=blank numberposts=35]