Dietary Research Investigator in PGIMER, 04 Vacancies
Post Name: Dietary research Investigator
No of vacancy: 04
Job Type: Contract
Application Start Date: 06 July 2020
Last Date: 21 July 2020
Selection Mode: Interview
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Dietary Research Investigator in PGIMER
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Dietary Research Investigator in PGIMER
|Application Start Date||06 July 2020|
|Application End Date||21 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Dietary Research Investigator in PGIMER
Vacancv Notice p., , -J-2o
Department of Hematology, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Applications are invited for the position of “Dietary Research Investigator” in a research project entitled “Study of Multiply-Fortified Salt among Women of Reproductive Age in India”
Job details Post Name:
- Dietary Research Investigator
Qualifications for Dietary Research Investigator in PGIMER
Bachelors in Nutrition/Dietetics/Home science or equivalent.
- Candidate should have previous experience performing dietary assessments, preferably in a community-based setting.
- Familiarity with food preparation methods in rural Punjab.
- Experience conducting research in a rural communities.
commensurate with qualification and experience.
‘ S’ S
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Job Summary: As part of the larger research team, the Dietary Research
Investigatorwill conduct a full-day detailed dietary assessment of study participants in their homes which will involve the collection of weighed food records and duplicate diet composites.
Key Responsibilities For Dietary Research Investigator in PGIMER:
- Introduce the purpose and data collection process to the members of selected household.
- Successfully conducts the dietary assessment of study participants according to the protocol using the appropriate data collection forms.
- Review completed data collection forms for completeness and accuracy; obtain missing or questionable data, as necessary.
- Effectively and timely reports the field activities to the Dietary Supervisor, Senior Field Supervisor and Research Coordinator.
- Perform other project related responsibilities as required, including preparation of replicate diet composites.
- Preference will be given to local female candidates having extensive knowledge of regional food preparation method in rural areas in Punjab.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of Punjabi (written as well as verbal)
- Candidate should be comfortable working long hours in a rural field setting.
How to apply: Interested candidates should submit their CV’s (detailed) along with total experience on saltfortiticationpsifigmail.com by 21 st July 2020 by 05:00 PM having subject titled “Application for the post of Dietary research investigator” for Dietary Research Investigator in PGIMER
Terms and Conditions:
- The post is purely temporary. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion/termination of project and there is noliability for permanent employment on PGIMER Chandigarh or Principal Investigator or fundingagency.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be call for interview. The date, time and the venue of the interview will be informed to the candidate by E-mail/SMS.
- Any application received after the expiry of vacancy notice will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Dietary Research Investigator in PGIMER
FAQs For This Dietary Research Investigator in PGIMER
What is PGIMER?
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students.
[catlist id=371 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]