EPIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice, 05 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Graduate Apprentice|
|Last Application Date:||20 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For EPIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice
How To Apply for EPIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|01 August 2020||20 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for EPIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for EPIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
(A Govt. of Endia Enterprise)
ADVT NO DLI/HRM/APT/00t -07/Z020
EPIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice Engineering Pro)ecls (India) Ltd., a ’Mini Roma’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Tndus\ries 6 Public Enterprises, Govt. of India with turnover of more than T \600 Crores, engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Tndus\rioi, Civil 6 T nd ros\rucIure Sectors, intends to engage Graduate Apprentices under Apprentice Act \96\.
|SI. No.||Discipline and no. of seats||Requisite Qualification||Minimum Age Maximum Age||Monthly Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice (Civil/Electrical/Mechanic of/Instrurnentotion) Total Seats-05 Reservotion UR-04 OBC-01||gE/g.Tech (Civil /Electricol/Mechonica I/Instrumentotion E^9 veering) with not less than 55% marks from reputed Institute/University approved by AICTE||i8 years 6 30 years||Rs. 10,000/-|
Age Limit: – The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on last date of submission of the application (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST 6 03 years for O8C (Non Creamy Layer)
- Stipend: – The Graduate Apprentice shall be paid stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month (Ten Thousand per month) during the Apprenticeship Training. They shall not be paid any output bonus or other incentive or any perks and allowances.
- Training Duration: – The period of Apprenticeship training will be of one year duration.
- Reservation: – The reservation of seats for Apprenticeship Training shall be followed as per Government directives and roster points from time to time and as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act 196t and its amendments thereafter.
Contract of Apprenticeship:-
- Every graduate Apprentice has to sipn a contract of Apprenticeship before commencement of Apprenticeship Training.
- All terms and conditions of the Apprenticeship training will be governed by this contract.
- Working hours and Overtime: –
- The weekly and daily working hours of a graduate apprentice while undergoing apprenticeship training shall be as applicable to the establishment.
- No Graduate apprentice shall be required or allowed to work overtime
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualif ication as on cutoff date. Candidates awaiting result of minimum qualification prescribed need not apply. Candidates who have undergone apprentice training in any organization need not
- Employment in EPIL:- No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of one year training by EPIL.
- Candidates will hove to make their own arrangements of stay.
The applicants should not have completed three years after passing out of the qualifying examination as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates having passed the Minimum Educational Quali f ication in the year 2019, 2018 and 2017 are only eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria : There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum required Educational Qualification.
- Candidate should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in marksheets, following criteria may be applied:
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by University/lnstitutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPK/DGPA or letter prade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60% on any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Whenever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated.
- Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. Percentage obtained in BE/ B Tech as mentioned in consolidated mark sheet issued by University/Institute after considering marks of all semesters/years will be considered. However in case consolidated marksheet is not being issued by University/Institute, final percentage will be calculated by taking average of all semesters/years. EPIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and uploading of list on EPKL website.
t5. The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates of the time of ver if icotion. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in hislher application is found to be false, if he/she hides any information, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution.
16. Also the selected candidate will have to produce a certif icate of medical fitness before joining.
How to opply:
& Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPIL Website (Recruitment section) www.engineeringprojects.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 1200 Hours on 01 .08.2020 till 1730 hours on 20.08.2020.(Maximum 20 days).
Before registering the applications of EPIL website, the applicants should possess the following:
Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process:
Scanned copy of latest passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format only, having size of 40 KB d 30 KB respectively, for uploading in the application form
& Personal details like date of birth, contact details, address details, category etc:
Educational details like date of passing, percentage of marks (in case of applicants having CGPA Scores, equivalent percentage is to be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Applicants will be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of verification.
The steps for submitting the Application Online are •s follows:
6 Step – 1:- Applicants are required to click the link given in Recruitment section of EPIL website for Registration d‹ select the nome of the post and repion he/she is willing to apply for.
6 Step – 2:- The personal, education and other details are required to be filled up, and photograph 6 signature are to be uploaded. Kf required, the applicant may edit any details already entered before f inally submitting the application.
On submission of personal, education and other details, the registration process is completed by generating a unique Application No. in the application confirmation page for future reference.
& Step – 3: – The applicants are required to print the application conf irmation page for future reference.
All eligible applicants ore requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries before applying. Queries, if any are to be sent on the e-mail id asha.solonki@engineeringpro jects.con or Contact- 0tt-24363426
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this EPIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This EPIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]