General Manager law in PGCIL for 01 Vacancy
|Post Name||General Manager law|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Application Date:||06 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For General Manager law in PGCIL
How To Apply for General Manager law in PGCIL
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for General Manager law in PGCIL
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|07 july 2020||06 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for General Manager law in PGCIL
Advt. No. CC/04/2020 (A) Date: 30/06/2020
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system. For General Manager law in PGCIL
POWERGRID operates around 163,222 circuit kms. of transmission lines along with 248 Sub- stations (as on 30.04.2020) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network.
POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 60,946 kms of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 688 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India. For General Manager law in PGCIL
POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub- Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 34,119 Crore and Profit After Tax of Rs. 9939 Crore (FY: 2018 – 19).
POWERGRID invites application from experienced legal professionals to fill the following vacancy in law discipline:
|Post ID||Name of the Post / Level||Vacancy||Initial Location|
|182||General Manager (Law) / E8||01 (Unreserved)||Corporate Center|
JOB SPECIFICATION For General Manager law in PGCIL
General Manager (Law)
|Grade & Pay Scale||E8 Grade – Rs.1,20,000 – 2,80,000 /-|
|Essential Qualification||Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University. Post Graduate qualification in Law with specialization in Commercial/ Corporate Law/ Labour/ Taxation Law will be an added advantage.|
|Experience||Should be working in Government Institutions, PSUs and Autonomous bodies. Should have twenty-two years post qualification experience in Executive/ Gazetted officer cadre of organization/ or as practicing lawyer in which at least five (5) years in the following pay scale or equivalent level or higher level in Government Institutions, PSUs and|
|Autonomous bodies: IDA : Rs. 43200-66000 (pre-revised)/ Rs. 100000-260000 (Revised) For Government Institutions & Autonomous bodies: Pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 37400 – 67000 and Grade Pay of Rs. 8700 or Equivalent revised level in 7th CPC pay matrix.|
|Experience Profile||Should be well conversant with all legal matters and should have adequate knowledge of Law relating to contracts, Taxation, Labour, Customs, Excise, Land Acquisition, Civil, Corporate Law, Arbitration, Electricity matters, etc. The incumbent is also expected to have in-depth knowledge and experience in vetting of deeds, drafting of legal documents besides ensuring compliance with requirements under various Acts, conducting court & arbitration cases, vetting of contracts & rendering legal advice to other departments. For General Manager law in PGCIL|
The candidates should have Business Acumen, Personal Effectiveness, People skills, Ability to Execute, Ability to develop self & others and commitment. Should have excellent leadership qualities and decision-making capabilities, strong inter-personal and communication skills and must be able to lead a team of Law Professionals with result-oriented approach and commitment to quality and assigned targets. Experience in PSU particularly in Power Sector will be preferred. General Manager law in PGCIL
|Age limit||52 years as on 06.08.2020 (Candidates should have been born on or after 07.08.1968)|
The Pay Scale shall be verified from relevant pay certificates/ certified pay slips.
In case of candidates working in Public Sector, Govt. Institutions and Autonomous bodies with different pay scales and not as per the given pattern, the equivalent level will be decided considering the different hierarchical levels in the executive/ Gazetted officer cadre, pay scales & emoluments, period of service in different grades and position of applicant in the hierarchy.
The decision of POWERGRID shall be final and binding with regard to equivalence in pay and experience in such relevant pay scale/ equivalent level. Candidates are required to provide all supportive details themselves i.r.o. their eligibility.
- Reservation/ Relaxation/ Concession to candidates belonging to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ EWS/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile / Victims of Riots category shall be as per Government of India directives.
- For Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years (over and above the age limit prescribed).
- Reservation/ Relaxation / Concession for SC / ST candidates will be subject to submission of Caste certificate in the GOI prescribed format issued by a Competent Authority at the time of application as well as interview, if called forGeneral Manager law in PGCIL.
- Relaxation/ Concession for J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots will be subject to submission of Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate /Discharge certificate in the prescribed format issued by a Competent Authority at the time of application as well as interview, if called for.
- Relaxation / Concession for Persons with Disability is subject to submission of Disability Certificate issued by a Government Medical Board, in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, if called for at the time of application as well as interview, if called for.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit for PwD. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/EWS categories can apply subject to meeting the general standards of eligibility.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are exempt from payment of Application fee.
The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates. For General Manager law in PGCIL
“The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria and/ or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.”
The decision of POWERGRID regarding scrutiny of application and shortlisting shall be final and binding.
Shortlisted Candidates will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for Appointment. The qualifying marks in interview shall be 40 %. For General Manager law in PGCIL
Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
Empanelment of Candidates:
Candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment.
The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit.
Appointment of selected candidate will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre- Employment Medical Examination. For General Manager law in PGCIL
Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms is allowed. For details of standards on medical fitness, please visit career section of our website: www.powergridindia.com.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The Corporation offers a very attractive package and is one of the best in the Industry. Pay scale is given below:
|Post ID||Pay Scale-IDA|
Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, etc.
The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short- and Long-term subsidized Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment.
How to Apply For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Interested eligible candidates should apply ONLINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Online Application window shall be open from 07.07.2020 to 06.08.2020. Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER> JOB OPPORTUNITIES>OPENINGS section of POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com.
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must submit relevant certificate in prescribed format along with application and also at the time of interview. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- The online application will have one experience section divided into two parts. In the first part, candidate will have to provide the details of their experience in relevant pay scale of minimum 05 years duration. In the 2nd part, they can provide other post qualification experience in executive/gazetted cadre in an organization or as practicing lawyer.
Candidates will have to upload the following documents in PDF format.
- Latest color passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb)
- Date of Birth/ Class X passing certificate as proof of DOB
- Caste certificate/EWS Certificate /PwD Certificate/Ex-SM certificate/ Age relaxation Certificate
- Qualification Certificate & Final Mark sheet
- Proof of Experience: Experience Certificate/ Experience proof in chronological order (for Present as well as Previous employment indicating start date, end date, designation,
location, pay scale & area of experience in brief). Do not include trainee level / teaching/ pre–qualification/ research experience. in General Manager law in PGCIL
A chart showing present position/ level in the hierarchy in present organisation
- Experience certificate from Solicitor/ Advocate under whom the candidate is currently practicing (If applicable).
- Document in support of date of enrolment as an advocate – Registration certificate with Bar Council/ Bar Association (if applicable)
Proof of Pay in relevant pay scale or equivalent level:
- Duly certified pay slips/ pay certificates for the following months in support of experience in relevant pay scale/equivalent level for 5 years:
(1) July & August – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
(2) May & June 2020
i) Candidates must attach proof of pay scale & level. Candidates with experience in Govt. Department/ organization must produce certificate/ proof in support of their holding gazetted post along with pay scale. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number. However, submission of application will not be treated as completed till an application fee is paid. (unless exempted from paying fees)
Payment of Application fee (Non refundable Rs. 500/-):
Online Method – Through Payment Gateway
Candidates whose Pay scale is less than the requirement as mentioned above need not apply.
- Candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of applications to POWERGRID. For General Manager law in PGCIL
However, candidates should keep all the documents as mentioned at point no. 5 above ready with themselves for any future requirement (Self-attested copies) along with copy of online generated resume
Candidate will have to bring these documents along with original for verification at the time of interview/ medical/ joining, if called for. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form:
- Qualification Details are complete.
- Complete Details of experience are mentioned separately for each organization along with pay details.
- Details of more than one posts held within the same organization are mentioned separately along with the pay scales and area of experience. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Candidates should submit only single application for a post and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information through candidate login during the later stage of the recruitment process.
- Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web site as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates. For General Manager law in PGCIL
Please note that only those applications which are received online along with documents as mentioned above and correct in all respect will be treated as valid for further scrutiny.
General Information: For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Only Indian Nationals above 18 years age are eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India /abroad depending on requirement.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Candidates with essential qualification acquired through Part Time/ Distance Learning mode need not apply.
- Applications in which the essential qualification or eligibility w.r.t. specification cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection. Hence candidates are advised to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents. Subsequent claim for eligibility will not be entertained.
- Application Fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree / Qualifying examination shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree/Qualification
In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- All computations of Age, qualification, experience etc. shall be as on the last date of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification. Teaching experience, Trainee period and research experience will not be counted as experience
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language and at the time of application and Interview, if called for.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement/ incomplete applications/ without signature/ without Photograph / application fee or without necessary document proofs as prescribed will be rejected. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Applicants are advised not to upload documents which are not clearly legible or password protected. Mobile phone scans/clicks/pictures which are not readable/not in proper size will not be considered for evaluation.
- Mere submission of Application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process. Candidature shall be considered valid only after deposit of application fee (if applicable) by the last date and submission of copies of relevant documents in the online application. Applications are subject to shortlisting at every stage of the recruitment/ scrutiny/ selection process. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to any address (See How to apply section). However, in case POWERGRID asks for any document for further verification of eligibility and the same is required to be sent by post/ mail, then POWERGRID will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of the same in transit.
- All photocopies of documents uploaded along with the online application should be self- attested by the candidate.
- Candidates will have to produce the original documents for verification at the time of interview, if called for. For General Manager law in PGCIL
- Candidates currently employed in Public Sector/ Central or State Government/ Autonomous bodies/ Co-operative establishments are advised to forward copy of their online applications through proper channel to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR-Rectt), POWERGRID, Corporate Office, Plot No-2, Sec-29, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- In case of Screening Test, details of test centre, venue, test procedure, criteria etc. shall be intimated to candidates.
- Candidate should submit correctly filled single application. In case of multiple applications/ registrations, the application against which fee is deposited shall only be General Manager law in PGCIL
considered as valid. If application fee is exempted or multiple application with fees are submitted, then the last registered application shall only be considered as final.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment email may be sent to email@example.com. However, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement in detail and not to raise any query which is already mentioned/ clarified in the advertisement. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap. For technical queries relating to online application form or browsing issues mail may be sent with subject line : “Lateral<POST>
<POST ID> – Technical Issue – <subject matter>”. For other recruitment related issue, mail may be sent with subject line: “Lateral<POST> <POST ID> – <subject matter>”.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID or any other e-mail/ social media will be entertained.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained. FOr General Manager law in PGCIL
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process without notice or if joined, services are liable to be terminated, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or POWERGRID comes across any evidence/ knowledge that the qualification/ experience /and any other particulars indicated in application/personal resume/ other forms/ formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/ particulars of which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID or that the candidate has been shortlisted for next stage in the process/ has secured employment in POWERGRID through or by adopting any unfair means.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only. General Manager law in PGCIL
IMPORTANT DATES For General Manager law in PGCIL
|Date of Commencement of On-line submission of Application||07.07.2020 (10:00 Hrs)|
|Date of Closing of On-line submission of Application||06.08.2020 (23: 59 Hrs)|
|Cutoff date for eligibility criteria||06.08.2020|
|Date of Written Test||Shall be communicated later|
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this General Manager law in PGCIL
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]