HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice, 290 vacancy
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Type:||Full TIme|
|Last Application Date:||25 July 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
How To Apply for
Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
|Application Start Date||10 July 2020|
|Application End Date||25 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
NO: HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/2020 Date -07.07.2020
NNGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES IN KHETRI COPPER COMPLEX, HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED, UNDER THE APPRENTICESHIP ACT 196 1
Online Applications are invited from 10.07.2020 from Citizens of India for undergoing Training at Khetri Copper Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited for Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961 as per details given below For HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice:-
|SI.||Trade||Training Duration||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total||Academic Qualification||Technical Qualification|
|1||Mate (Mines)||3 Years||24||10||8||12||6||60||Passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent||NIL|
|2||Blaster (Mines)||2 Years||37||18||15||20||z0||zoo|
|3||Diesel Mechanic||2 Years||4||1||2||2||1||10||Passed 10t,h Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent||ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT|
|6||Welder (Gas & Electric)||1 Year||10||5||2||5||3||25|
|8||Electronics Mechanic||1 Year||3||1||0||1||1||6|
|9||Draughtsman (Civil)||1 Year||0||1||1||0||0||2|
|10||Draughtsman (Mechanical)||1 Year||2||1||0||1||1||S|
|11||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||1 Year||0||1||1||0||0||2|
A) Prescribed Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Age-limits
- The candidate must possess requisite qualification as listed in the above table as on cut-off date.
- The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade for applying against SI No. 3 to 12 and the same must be recognized by NCVT. In case of SI N. 1 & 2, the candidate must be 10’” pass.
- The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2017 will have to produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on cut-off date. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed. For HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
- Period of Apprenticeship training – As indicated against respective trades.
- Stipend – As admissible under the rules.
- Selection Methodology — The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board. In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10′h Board. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered. For HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
- Standard of Physical Fitness — Engagement of selected trade apprentices is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Company i.e. HCL.
- How to Apply
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals
STEP 1 Apprenticeship Registration for HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL. This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate colum n in Step 2 (Online submission of application at Hindustan Copper Limited website), otherwise, application will not be considered
finally submitted. Registration on the above portal is mandatory for all the candidates, whether they are applying on 10” basis or ITI basis.
STEP 2 On-line submission of Application
The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant — One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice advertisement against the trade applied for.
They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention to the ‘One Applicant — One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases only the first submitted application shall be considered.
General Instructions. For HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
- The candidates advised to submit the Online Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Before, filling online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application Form” provided on the website. They may click on the ’Career’ button to get the instruction for online application submission.
- The candidate’s passport-size colour photograph (size less than 50 KB), Signature in black-ink (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format should be uploaded.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application and the Acknowledgement Slip and keep a copy of the same for their reference and future records.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail Ids and mobile numbers active till the completion of this engagement process.
- In case of CGPA in 10‘” / Matric exam it will be converted to equivalent percentage by multiplying CGPA with 9.5 while calculating the merit. HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
Any amendment or update on this shall be communicated only through company website www.hindustancopper.com. Hence please keep on visiting the website from time to time for any update in future.
- The company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats as per requirement.
- The candidature of applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and or/ that he has furnished any incorrect / false information / fake certificate / fabricated documents or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature will stand cancelled. HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
- This is only an opportunity for getting trained for improving employability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in HCL/KCC after completion of apprenticeship training nor can an apprentice claim right of employment on the grounds of completion of apprenticeship.
The decision of The Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
|Online application opening date||10.07.2020|
|Cut-off date for Age & Qualification & in all other respect||10.07.2020|
|Online application closing date||25.07.2020|
|Publication of short-listed candidates List||10.08.2020|
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this HCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]