IARI Recruitment for Project Associate 2020, 02 Vacancies
Post Name: Project Associate
No of vacancy: 02
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Delhi
Application Start Date: 08 July 2020
Last Date: 27 July 2020
Application Mode: Offline
Selection Mode: Interview
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For IARI Recruitment for Project Associate 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for IARI Recruitment for Project Associate
|Application Start Date||08 July 2020|
|Application End Date||27 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for IARI Recruitment for Project Associate
Applications are invited to attend “Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) ” for the following posts under a DBT funded network project “Mainstreaming of Sesame germplasm for productivity enhancement through genomics assisted core development and trait discovery” Sub – Project 3 (Component 5: Sesame Phyllody) at ICAR- IARI, New Delhi as mentioned below. For IARI Recruitment for Project Associate
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates may choose for interview either in- person or through online process. The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents to the concerned PI’s e-mail addresses as given below latest by July 20, 2020.
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage. For IARI Recruitment for Project Associate
Terms and Conditions For IARI Recruitment for Project Associate
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidate have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR-IARI.
- The decision of Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top. The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
- If already working, NOC from the present employer is a must.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
The interview of eligible candidates for both the post of project will be held on July’ 27, 2020 at 10.30am for Project Associate and at 2.30pm for the Scientific Asst position in Committee room, Div Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi. For IARI Recruitment for Project Associate
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview in the format annexed along with the declaration as attached.
- Both the post will be filled for one year and will be renewed for next year after thye satisfactory progress of the candidates.
Interview Details IARI Recruitment for Project Associate
Sub Project 3 Component-5: Identification of Biotic Stress (Phyllody) Tolerant Sesame Genotypes Name of PI: Dr. Govind P. Rao, PS, Div Pl Pathol, IARI, New Delhi 110012 (Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) Project period: March 2020 – February 2025
|Name of the Post and Number||Emoluments/month||Qualifications|
|Project Associate -I (01) (Ist and II nd Year)||Rs. 31,000 +24% HRA (Ist and IInd Year) and Research Associate II Rs. 35,000 +24% HRS (3rd, 4th,& 5th year)||Essential qualification: Master’s/ M. Tech Degree in Agriculture / Biotechnology/ Pathology/Entomology /Biotechnology/Life Sciences or related subjects from a recognized University or equivalent with three years’ research experience Desirable Qualification: Experience in PCR analysis, Bioinformatics tool, field collection of samples, RFLP analysis, transmission assays, maintenance of phytoplasma culture NET/GATE will be given priority. At least 1 or 2 Research Publications in high impact ISI journals Upper age limit: 35 years|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant /Field worker (01)||Rs.18,000 + 24% HRA||Essential qualification: Graduate degree in any discipline Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of working in lab, field and glasshouse for two years in a recognized university/institute labsKnowledge of microsoft/window office and data input Upper age limit: 45 years|
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this IARI Recruitment for Project Associate
FAQs For This IARI Recruitment for Project Associate
What is IARI?
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
[catlist id=47 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]