IARI Recruitment for Young Professional Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For IARI Recruitment for Young Professional
How To Apply for IARI Recruitment for Young Professional
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for IARI Recruitment for Young Professional
|Application Start Date||10 July 2020|
|Application End Date||31 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for IARI Recruitment for Young Professional
Division Seed Science and Technology
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110 012
Applicants are invited to apply for an online interview on 01.08.2020 at 11.00 am onwards for the recruitment to two positions of Young Professional – I (YP-I) purely on contractual basis under All India Coordinated Research Project – NSP (Crops) in the Division of Seed Science and Technology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their bio-data in the enclosed application format ‘Annexure – I’ and ‘Annexure – II’, along with self-attested scanned copies (PDF/JPEG) of the relevant documents through e-mail to email@example.com, latest by July 25, 2020. The eligible candidates will be informed about the details of online interview through email after the screening of applications based on proven academic performance and relevant experience. For IARI Recruitment for Young Professional
All the short-listed candidates will be provided the link before the date of online interview via email. The appointment/s will be subject to verification of original documents. If any candidate is found to have submitted false information/claims at any stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected or appointment will be terminated. For IARI Recruitment for Young Professional
|Name of the Project & Principal Investigator (PIs)||Name of post and duration||No. of Post||Emoluments (Fixed) PM||Qualifications||Date of interview and Venue|
|Seed Production and Certification under STR component of AICRP- NSP (Crops) Principal Investigator – Dr. Sandeep Kumar Lal & Seed Physiology, Storage and Testing under STR component of AICRP- NSP (Crops) Principal Investigator – Dr. Shiv K. Yadav||Young Professional- I (YP-I) – 6 months (Mini.)||Two (One each)||Rs. 15,000/- consolidated (As per ICAR F. No.17 (1)/2013-Estt. IV dated 12.08.2013)||Essential: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with good academic record. Desirable: Hands-on-experience on seed/ planting materials and/ or agri- horticultural fields / laboratory.Working knowledge of computer and MS office.||Date: 01.08.2020 (11.00 AM) Venue: Division of Seed Science and Technology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012|
Terms & Conditions
- The position is purely temporary, time-bound and co-terminus with project; the selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at IARI/ICAR.
- The salary is fixed in nature and the candidate cannot claim for any increment and other government facilities.
- The continuation of the selected candidate will depend on the progress reviewed by the Principal investigator after every six months. However, his/ her appointment can be terminated any time by giving one-month prior notice. For IARI Recruitment for Young Professional.
- Age limit: 21 – 45 years, as on date of interview (Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women and other exempted categories as per ICAR / GOI guidelines).
- The duly filled-in application form (as per the format enclosed) with photograph affixed on it and signed, along with brief resume should be sent on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All the relevant original testimonials (date of birth, degree certificate, experience certificate, etc., if any) are to be shown and a set of attested copies of all the certificates will be required to be submitted by the candidates for verification, before joining, if selected. For IARI Recruitment for Young Professional.
- No objection and experience certificate is required from the employer, in case he/she is employed.
- The candidates having edge over others on possession of essential and desirable qualifications will be short-listed and called for interviewed.
- For short-listed candidates interview will be held online and the details of which will be communicated to the eligible candidates via email.
- The online reporting time for interview will be communicated. The candidates shall adhere to the instructions and timings of joining the online interview. The candidate/s may be required to wait for the access to be granted due to the prolonged interview of the previous candidate.
- The candidates are advised to ensure good internet connectivity for the smooth conduct of the interview. For IARI Recruitment for Young Professional
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of the facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of the candidate. The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding in all respects.
- It may be noted by the candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing (Annexure-II) along with the form application so as to reach us by July 25, 2020. If any such certificate and or declaration is furnished on the date of interview and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Moreover, even after joining, if the information is found to be false, her/his candidature is liable to be rejected and/ or termination of contract. For IARI Recruitment for Young Professional
- All the other candidates are also required to compulsorily submit the scanned declaration duly signed in the format (Annexure II) along with other documents through e-mail.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this IARI Recruitment for Young Professional
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]