Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS 2020, Unknown Vacancy
|Post Name||Scientific Officer|
|Last Application Date:||19 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
How To Apply for Icrisat Recruitment for Pdf 2020
Applicants should apply on or before 19-August-2020, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|30 July 2020||19 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS -DFI PROJECT IN BUNDELKHAND
Jul 30, 2020
ICRISAT seeks applications from Indian nationals, for the position of Scientific officers / Senior Scientific Officers (four positions) to support ICRISAT Development Center (IDC), Research Program-Asia works on Natural Resource Management. The staff will be based in different districts of UP, Bundelkhand region. IDC is involved in a number of Government and CSR projects towards implementing Natural Resource Management interventions;
ICRISAT is currently implementing KISAN MITrA-Doubling farmers’ income project in seven districts of Uttar Pradesh state. These positions are intended to implement various soil, water, nutrient, agronomy interventions and undertaking various water harvesting measures suitable for the pilot sites along with intensive data monitoring. Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world. ICRISAT and its partners help empower those living in the semi-arid tropics, especially smallholder farmers, to overcome poverty, hunger, malnutrition and a degraded environment through more effective and profitable agriculture.
ICRISAT is headquartered in Patancheru near Hyderabad, India, with two regional hubs and five country offices in sub-Saharan Africa. ICRISAT, established in 1972, is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. For more details, Visit – www.icrisat.org.
Role and Responsibilities for Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS:
- To supervise on-farm farmer participatory action research trials on various productivity enhancement interventions (soil tested based balanced nutrients application; testing, evaluating and promoting improved crop cultivars; farm mechanization interventions, etc.) in different districts of Uttar Pradesh
- To identify suitable sites for undertaking rainwater harvesting (in-situ and ex-situ intervention), agroforestry, fodder development and promotion interventions
- Constant interactions with the farmers, researchers and Department of Agriculture officials and act as a liaison person in the district. Staff should liaise with various stakeholders such as farmers, village community, consortium partners, line department officials and scientists at ICRISAT and other national institutes; develop village and field scale project interventions
- To organize capacity building/exposure visits/field days’/farmers days/etc. to field functionaries and farmers
- Intensive field data monitoring to capture various project progress and impact indicators;
- All other project related activities as per the need
Qualifications and competencies:
- Master’s degree in agricultural engineering/soil science/agriculture extension/agronomy and related NRM disciplines at least 1 year of work experience Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
- Minimum of one year working experience in Bundelkhand region or similar ecology
- Demonstrate capacity to work collaboratively as part of multi-disciplinary team
- Perform other duties as requested by the district coordinators/state coordinator of the project
- Willingness to work in extremely challenging environment of Bundelkhand region
The is a Consolidated position initially for a period of 24 months, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent, Funding availability and the institute’s continuing need for the position.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 19 August 2020, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted. Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Icrisat Recruitment for SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS
What is Icrisat?
The International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics is an international organization which conducts agricultural research for rural development, headquartered in Patancheru with several regional centers and research stations.
How Many vacancy is Open Right Now
The Vacancies is still Unknown
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]