ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS-document verification/Interaction for the post of MTS, purely on Contractual Outsourced basis to be deployed in Legislative Assembly Secretariat, Delhi.
The details of the vacancies are as per the link given below. For ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
Schedule and venue for Walk-in-interview/ interaction
Date:– 14th July, 2020
Time:– 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Venue:-Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL),
Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate,
Phase-III, New -110020
Candidates reporting between 10:30 am to 12:30 pm will only be considered for walk in interview/ interaction.
Candidates reporting after 12:30 pm will not be considered. For ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
|Post Date :||06 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||14 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL) Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110 020
Walk-In-document verification/Interaction for the post of MTS, purely on Contractual Outsourced basis to be deployed in Legislative Assembly Secretariat, Delhi. For ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
The details of the vacancies are given as under:-
|S.N.||NAME OF POST (No.)||MINIMUM EDUCATIO NAL QUALIFICA TION||MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED||JOB DESCRIPTION||AGE LIMIT||WAGES (P.M.)||VALIDITY OF CONTRACT|
|1.||M.T.S. (15)||(8th Pass)||Desirable one year experience of rendering the services of MTS or equivalent in any Govt. Department/organ ization/ autonomous bodies / PSUs/ any other reputed company. .||Carrying of files and other papers in the office, physical maintenance of records of section, photocopying, sending of FAX etc, opening and closing of rooms, delivery of dak, dusting of furniture, cleaning of building/fixture and any other work to be assigned by the officers/officials of the Sectt.||18 years (minimu m) As on interacti on/interv iew date||Rs.14842/- As per minimum labour wages of GNCT, Delhi. EPF & ESIC will be deducted on above wages as per Govt. guidelines.||The initial period of contract may be of one year from the date of engagement of outsourced staff and may be extended further and also subject to the condition/policy/in structions of Govt. issued from time to time.|
Schedule and venue for Walk-in-interview/ interaction for ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
Date:– 14th July, 2020
Time:- 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Venue:- Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL), Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New -110020
Candidates reporting between 10:30 am to 12:30 pm will only be considered for walk in interview/ interaction. Candidates reporting after 12:30 pm will not be considered.
TERMS & CONDITIONS For ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS:-
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department.
ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis initially for 01 year, which may be extended on the basis of performance of the candidate. ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by
7. The candidates must fill in form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set of self attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per eligibility criteria mentioned.
Also Candidates must produce original documents at the time of document verification on the date of walk-in-interview/interaction for document verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/interaction.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the school leaving certificate of Class 8th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 8th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also. For ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
Safety Instructions for Covid-19 have to be followed:-
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover/mask while entering in the office. Candidate/Applicant will be allowed to enter the premises only as per prescribed time slots sent to them for appearance in ICSIL.
- Sanitize your hands while entering the office.
- Social distancing is mandatory and should be followed at all times. A minimum distance of one meter should be maintained. For ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
- Candidate should have Aarogya Setu App down loaded in his/her mobile phone and shall be attended to only if the status is “Safe” (Green).
- Candidates having symptoms of flu/fever/cough & cold may avoid attending and intimate through e-mal in advance to ICSIL as soon as intimation of appearance is received.
- If any area is marked as containment zone from which candidate has to come or border are sealed, such candidates may intimate ICSIL immediately as intimation of appearance is received from ICSIL.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
We Hope You are doing Well and You can get your job with a full hard work because It’s quite easy then you think
FAQs For This ICSIL Walk in Interview For MTS
What is ICSIL?
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), a Government of Delhi undertaking. ICSIL is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and holds status of a Public Sector Undertaking.
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]