IIFPT Recruitment 2020 for JRF, 2 Vacancy
|Job Type:||Full TIme|
|Application Fee:||rs. 500|
|Last Application Date:||24 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For IIFPT Recruitment 2020 for JRF
How To Apply for IIFPT Recruitment 2020 for JRF
The candidates must apply only on online application form available in the Institute website www.iifpt.edu.in. No off-line application sent directly to the Institute will be entertained.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|05 August 2020||24 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for IIFPT Recruitment 2020 for JRF
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information forIIFPT Recruitment 2020 for JRF
IIFPT Recruitment 2020 for JRF INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005
No. IIFPT/Admin/Projects/2020 Date: 01.08.2020
RECRUITMENT OF ADJUNCT FACULTY/ SRF/ JRF/PA/YP ON CONTRACT BASIS
IIFPT Recruitment 2020 for JRF Online Applications are invited from bright, dynamic and highly motivated candidates with requisite eligibility criteria as furnished below for the following temporary/time bound positions on contract basis as detailed below:
|Category I (Adjunct Faculty)|
|S. No.||Project / Dept. Name / Position||No. of Vacancy||Essential Qualifications||Consolidated Monthly Remuneration|
|8.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Pineapple fruit waste (processing by- products)characterization and its utilization in development of millet based probiotic fermented products (GAP-053)||1No.||M.Tech / M.Sc. degree (4 yrs of UG + 2 yrs of PG) in Food Science and Technology / Food process Engineering / Food & Agricultural Process Engineering / Processing and Food Engineering / Food Microbiology (or) M.Sc. degree (3 yrs of UG + 2 yrs of PG) in the above disciplines with NET and 2 years of research experience (or) Ph.D in the above disciplines||Rs. 31,000/- (Consolidated) plus 8% HRA|
|9.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Design and Development of a System for Trapping of Bioactive components from selected Fruits (Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Banana and Grape) and Vegetables (Onion, Carrot, Garlic, Mint and Ginger) during Drying process (GAP-054)||1 No.||M.Tech. degree (4 yrs. of UG + 2 yrs of PG) in Food Technology / Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology / Food & Agricultural Process Engineering / Processing and Food Engineering / Post harvest technology||Rs. 31,000/- (Consolidated) plus 8% HRA|
1. Age Limit for as on date of Interview
- Adjunct Faculty : Less than 65 years of age
- SRF/JRF/PA/YP : 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Application Fee : Rs.500/- (SC/ST/PWD Candidates exempted from the
payment of application fee)
- Period of empanelment for Adjunct Faculty: Initially for 6 months and extendable for every 06 months thereafter based on the performance and requirement.
- Tenure of the Project for SRF / JRF / PA / YP: Tenure will be initially for a period of six months or till the completion of the Project Period whichever is earlier and renewable every six months based on the satisfactory performance.
- All the posts are at Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu except the post of “Young Professional” at Sl. No 12 is at Liaison Office-Bathinda, Punjab.
- Selected candidates will have to work for six days in a week except second Saturday and Govt. holidays.
- The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility conditions for the post. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc.
- The candidate must upload soft copies of all certificates and relevant documents in support of their claim in the online application form wherever necessary. In respect of publications, the first page of publications must be uploaded, failing which such publications will not be considered for score card calculation.
- The Institute reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend / withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the Institute shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
- The candidates must apply only on online application form available in the Institute website www.iifpt.edu.in. No off-line application sent directly to the Institute will be entertained.
- Short-listed Eligible candidates alone will be called for the online written examination followed by online interview
11. Important Dates:
- Commencement of online application is from 05.08.2020 at 10:00 AM (IST).
- Last date for submission of online applications is 24th August 2020 at 5.00 PM (IST) in the IIFPT.
12. Selection process
|Adjunct Faculty||Eligible candidates will be called for Direct online interview|
|SRF/JRF/PA/YP-II||Eligible candidates will be called for the online written examination followed by online interview|
- Instructions for Online written examination
- Examination will be taken up by the candidates from their home/locations
- Mock test will be conducted to familiarize with the software and to verify system requirements
- Syllabus for examination: Related to food processing sector
- Question paper pattern: 40 MCQs (1 mark each) and 2 essay questions 5 marks each); no negative marking.
- The Recommended Configuration (Minimum) for the Laptop/Desktop Device to be used for Exam is:
- OS – Windows 8/8.1/10
- Processor – Pentium i3
- RAM – 4 GB
- HDD – 10 GB free space available
- Online interview will be conducted through Video conferencing
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to make his own arrangement for system (Desktop/Laptop with the adequate configuration) with internet connections to take up the examination as well as interview from their locations. IIFPT will not held responsible for any lapses.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this IIFPT Recruitment 2020 for JRF
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This IIFPT Recruitment 2020 for JRF
What is IIFPT?
The Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) is a pioneer Research and Educational Institution under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India. Dr. V. Subrahmanyan.
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]