IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff, 02 Vacancy
|Post Name||Nurse Staff|
|Last Application Date:||04 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff
How To Apply for IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff
The aspiring candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may send their filled in application form in the prescribed format along with SCAN COPY OF ORIGINAL EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04 August 2020. Selection to the posts will be done through online interaction only from among the shortlisted candidates.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|23 July 2020||04 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff
|भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान भवु नेश्वर INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR Argul, Khorda- 752050|
Recruitment of Contractual and Outsourced Positions
ADVERTISEMENT No. Rectt-OS/02/Non-Teaching/2020 Dated 23/07/2020
Applications in the prescribed format along with required documents are invited from the interested Candidates for the following positions ON CONTRACT / THROUGH OUTSOURCED BASIS. These positions are purely temporary in nature. Detailed vacancies for the position are given below for IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff:
|Sl No.||Name of the post||Number of Posts||Consolidated Remuneration (Range)||Nature of Engagement|
|2.||Staff Nurse||02||Rs. 25,000/- P.M. to Rs. 40,000/- P.M.||Through Outsourced|
Qualification & Experiences:
- Staff Nurse – Essential: Intermediate OR 10+2 OR equivalent and must have passed the examination held by Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wiferry with 1st Division or equivalent grade OR B.Sc. Nursing with 1st Division and 5 years experience in Govt./Semi Govt./Central Autonomous bodies/reputed hospitals.
Desirable: Experience in any reputed hospital recognized by the Central or State Nursing Council.
Upper age Limit: 35 years
General Instructions for IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff:
- The aspiring candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may send their filled in application form in the prescribed format along with SCAN COPY OF ORIGINAL EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES in PDF format to email@example.com on or before 04 August 2020. Selection to the posts will be done through online interaction only from among the shortlisted candidates.
There is no need to send hard copy of the application.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated though email only for online Interaction with the designated Committee through skype. for IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff
- Mere eligibility dose not vest any right on any candidate for being called for Interaction. The Institute may fix suitable shortlisting criteria in the event of receipt of large number of applications. The decision of the Institute in all matters related to recruitment against this advertisement shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / Interaction. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
Retired Govt. employees having relevant experience are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to them. The age limit for retired Govt., employees is 65 years.
- No interim enquiry will be entertained. However, candidates are advised to keep visiting the Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for any updates in this regard.
- No. of positions may be increased or decreased depending upon requirement. Institute may also decide not to fill up any advertised post. Higher remuneration and age relaxation can also be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- In case of any corrigendum / addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall, be published in the Institute’s website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interest are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website: www.iitbbs.ac.in. They should also regularly check their email account for updates. for IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff
- Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Bhubaneswar.
- The applications received after due date or without required documents or not as per requirement of the advertisement will be rejected.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This IITBBS Recruitment for Nurse Staff
What is IITBBS?
ndian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar or IIT BBS) is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in 2008, located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
How Many vacancy is Open Right Now
There are total 02 Vacancies open right now
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]
- Nisl non vulputate praesent feugiat tempor sagittis plateaLacinia imperdiet primis sagittis dui dignissim quam bibendum velit, sed […]
- Etiam donec sed volutpat nunc vehicula mus cubilia litora sollicitudin senectus erosTorquent turpis sodales lorem cubilia tincidunt duis condimentum potenti phasellus […]