India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir, 442 Vacancies
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
No of vacancy: 442
Job Type: Full time
Location: Jammu and kashmir
Qualification: 10Th Pass
Application Start Date: 06 July 2020
Last Date: 05 August 2020
Application Mode: Online
Selection Mode: Direct
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
|Application Start Date||06 July 2020|
|Application End Date||05 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
TIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – II/2019-2020 JAMMU AND KASHMIR CIRCLE
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Job Profile for India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir:-
BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank ( IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.
The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/laptop/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on an incentive basis. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir.
Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the Branch Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same Branch Post Office. BPM will be required to do the combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing meals, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities. In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities. In Railway Mail Services (RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like, closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works allotted by the RMS authorities.
Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA)
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
|Sl.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
- However, in respect of GDSs engaged on or after 01.07.2018, the initial fixation of TRCA will be done on the first stage of Level-I of the respective category. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for are shown in the Annexure–I.
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 06.07.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir:-
|Sl.No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Note:- 1* There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWSs who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions circulated vide no. 17-09/2019-GDS dated 26.02.2019. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
Note:-2* All Engaging Authorities shall maintain reservation for persons with disabilities to all categories of GDS posts except for persons with benchmark of disability “Blind” ( for all categories of GDS). Percentage of reservation may be maintained as in the case of SC,ST and OBC categories in GDS posts as per Directorate order no. 17–08/2017–GDS dated 26.02.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit is subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 55 years. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.List of Official languages of the state are shown below:-
NAMES OF CIRCLE AND OFFICIAL LANGUAGES OF THE STATE/UT UNDER EACH CIRCLE
|Sl.No.||Name of Circle||Name of State/ Union Territory covered under Postal Circle||Local language as for the Postal Circle|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh and Yanam||Telugu|
|2||Assam||Assam (Excluding Three dists of Barak Valley and Bodoland Territorial Council Areas)||Assamese|
|Three Dist. of Barak Valley||Bengali|
|Bodoland Territorial Council Areas||Bodo|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli|
|Daman and Diu|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||Hindi|
|9||J & K Circle||J & K||Urdu, Hindi|
|12||Kerala||Kerala ,Lakshadweep and Mahe||Malayalam|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh||Hindi|
|15||North East||Arunachal Pradesh||Hindi/English|
|Nagaland||Hindi / English|
|17||Punjab Chandigarh (Chandigarh)||Punjab||Punjabi|
|Chandigarh||Hindi / English|
|Puducherry (excluding Mahe and Yanam)||Tamil|
|21||Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|23||West Bengal||West Bengal (Other than Darjeeling Postal Division)||Bengali|
|Darjeeling Postal Division (other than GTA* Area)||Nepali/Bengali|
|Post Offices under GTA* Area (Gorkha Territorial Administration)||Nepali|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Hindi / English|
- Basic Computer Training For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
RESIDENCE For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
The condition of residence shall apply as stipulated in Rule 3-A (vii) of GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020.The candidate who is applying for the post of BPM must provide accommodation for Branch post office after selection but before engagement. The accommodation should meet the following prescribed standards: –
- The building may be owned by a Gram Panchayat or Central government or by State government such as school or offices or BPM’s own house or a proper rented accommodation in a busy place of the post village. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Location– The Branch Office (BO) should be located in the main busy part of the post village.
- Size– The minimum size of Branch Post Office should not be less than 100 sq. feet preferably in 10’x10’ dimensions and in ground floor.
- Approach– The Branch Post Office should have direct access/approach from village road and should be located in front portion of the building in which it is housed. The Branch Post Office should not be housed in Verandahs, Courtyards, Kitchen, SPWC under the stairs, bed room, damaged rooms, makeshift accommodations, isolated buildings outside the village etc. which are difficult to access/approach by the Customers. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Structure – The Branch Post Office accommodation should preferably be a Brick Mortar structure to ensure safety and security. The room should be properly
ventilated and lighted and should be properly maintained and neatly white washed.
- Power supply – The post office room should have electrical power connection for charging of handheld devices and for fan, electricity bulb etc. It should have suitable place to install solar panels. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- The accommodation for the Branch Post Office should be exclusively available for Post Office use. It may work from a village shop but Post office working from shop should have an exclusive space to keep the registers, micro ATM or hand-held device and other items apart from space for prominently exhibiting the signage etc. giving due importance to Post Office.
- At present DARPAN/ Computer/ Laptop devices are using all of the four Network Service Providers(NSPs) viz, Airtel & BSNL for ensuring connectivity to Branch Post Offices. While providing accommodation for Branch Post Office, it should be ensured that, Network is available for any one of these NSPs. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
Further, it is clarified that the candidate who has applied for BPM has to provide the above prescribed standards of accommodation if got selection well before engagement and if he is engaged as BPM will be entitled for the drawl of Composite allowance @ Rs.500/-per month as prescribed in Directorate OM. No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 & No 17-31/2016-GDS (pt) dated 28.09.2018.
Further, if the candidate selected and engaged as BPM provides accommodation for Post Office in a rent free government accommodation and staying in the Post village will be entitled for the Composite allowance Rs.250/- equal to that of BPMs who provide non-standard accommodation (those who are not fulfilling above standard are treated as non-standard accommodations), as prescribed in Directorate OM. No. 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 & No 17-31/2016-GDS (pt) dated 28.09.2018. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Knowledge of Cycling
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Adequate means of Livelihood
The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/ she will have adequate means of livelihood to support himself/ herself and his/ her family from other sources so as to have to supplement his/her income. However, this shall not be a pre requisite for candidates for the purpose. Selected candidate shall be required to comply with this condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement. The candidate shall furnish an undertaking in the application itself that he/ she have other sources of income besides the allowances to be paid by the Government for adequate means of livelihood for himself/ herself and
his/her family. The candidate after selection as Gramin Dak Sevak shall have to give the undertaking again before engagement. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
The condition of adequate means of livelihood shall apply as stipulated in Rule 3- A
- of GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020. However, this condition shall not be a pre-requisite for candidates for the purpose of applying to the GDS post or selection there to and the selected candidate shall be required to comply with this prescribed condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement and will continue till discharge.
IX Furnishing of Security
On engagement as GDS, the person so engaged shall be required to furnish security in such manner as may be prescribed from time to time. The existing security amount in case of Branch Postmaster and other approved categories of GDS is ABPM & Dak Sevak is Rs.1,00,000/. (vide Dte. lr.no. 17-18/2018-GDS dated 14.01.2020)
ACCOMODATION FOR LOCATING BRANCH POST OFFICE
The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- No person holding an elective office will be considered for engagement to the post.
- The candidate selected as Gramin Dak Sevak shall not engage in any activity with any outside agency which would be detrimental to the business or interest of the Post Office. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
- A Gramin Dak Sevak shall be outside the Civil Service of the Union and governed by GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules 2020 as amended from time to time.
Fulfillment of other terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of engagement to GDS posts shall apply as stipulated in the relevant rules of GDS (Conduct & Engagement) Rules, 2020. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
Adequate representation of SC/ST/OBC, Persons with Disability& Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs).
The instructions issued by the Department vide no.19-11/97-ED & TRG dated 27.11.1997, No. 17-08/2017-GDS dated 26.02.2019 and No. 17-09/2019-GDS dated For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
26.02.2019providing for adequate representation of SC/ST/OBC communities, Persons with Disability and Economically Weaker Sections ( EWSs) respectively will continue to apply. Thepermissible disability for persons with Disability will be as given below in GDS posts:-
|Sl. No.||Name of the Posts||Categories of disability suitable for the post.|
|1||BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevaks||Low vision (LV),D(Deaf), HH (Hard of hearing),One Arm (OA), One leg (OL), Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victim,Specific learning disability.|
|Multiple disabilities from amongst disabilities mentioned at (a) to (d) above except Deaf and Blindness.|
- Production of SC/ST/OBC/Disability/ Economically Weaker Sections Certificate
Production of SC/ST/OBC/disability/EWSs certificate in the prescribed format would be compulsory in case of such candidates. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
Method of Engagement
Method of engagement will continue to be as online engagement process for engagement of all categories of GDS as notified vide Directorate Letter No 17–23/2016–GDS dated 01.08.2016.
Transgender: “Transgender person” means a person whose gender does not match with the gender assigned to that person at birth and includes trans-man or trans-woman (whether or not such person has undergone Sex Reassignment Surgery or hormone therapy or laser therapy or such other therapy). Person with intersex variations,genderqueer and person having such socia-cultural identiies as kinner,hijra,aravani and jogta. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Exemption of fee for applying on GDS Posts
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates. India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
Option for applying on GDS Posts
A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one Circle or several Circles. This cap of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s home Circle.
Home Circle means belonging or native / domicile state of a prospective candidate in which he is permanently residing and that Postal Circle is providing opportunity. Hence, candidates should exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
Example: – If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc. and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- The revised eligibility conditions and criteria of selection will come into effect for the vacancies to be notified on or after the date of issue of this notification. The engagement process initiated before this date shall be finalized as per the existing instructions. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans- male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male. India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognised the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
Cycle of Notification For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir:
- In a Year all the circles will notify required GDS vacancies in one or more times. Each time will be referred with cycle number.
- In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly, in case the candidate enters marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned Engaging authorities. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective Engaging authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
- Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to the candidates. The correspondence, if any, is made with candidates through respective Engaging Authority only. Candidates are advised not to disclose their registration number and mobile numbers to others and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidate can view his/her application status in the website by providing the registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
- How to apply:-Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 06.07.2020 to 05.08.2020 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Transgender certificate issued by Dist rict. megistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also.
- In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number in all cases.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will available for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles. Hence, candidates need not upload any documents further. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
- The candidates need to upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed, hence it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online. Non-submission of all legible and correct mandatory documents in propoer format is liable for rejection of application.
|Uploaded document . Sl. No.||Name of the Document||Uploading file format||Permitted file size||Is the upload mandatory or not|
|1.||X class / SSC Certificate (or) X class/SSC Certificate combined marks memo||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; Not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for all the candidates|
|2.||X class / SSC Mark Sheet marks / grades / points for the candidates having certificate and marks memo separately (or) X Class/SSC additional Marks Memo having marks / grades / points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in single attempt||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; Not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory in case of candidate having X class/ SSC certificate without marks/grades/points (or) Additional marks memo in case of candidate having more than one marks memo for being qualified in more than one attempt.|
|3.||DOB proof if DOB is not in the X class / SSC Mark Certificate/ SSC Marks Memo (or) X Class/SSC 2nd additional Marks Memo having marks / grades / points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in single attempt||.jpg/.jpeg||-do-||Mandatory in case of DOB for India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir|
|not available in SSC mark|
|(or) additional marks memo if the candidate is having more than two marks memos for being qualified in more than one attempt.|
|4.||Computer Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; Not exceeding A4 size||Certificate may also be submitted to the Engaging authority at the time of|
|appointment if got selected.|
|5.||Community Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; Not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) except for Un Reserved category. OBC certificate should be in the form of CG approved Creamy Layer Certificate / EWS Certificate|
|6.||Photo||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferable||Mandatory candidates.||for||all||the|
|7.||Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||20kb; 140×60 pixels preferable||Mandatory candidates.||for||all||the|
|8.||Certificate of Disability||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; Not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory Candidates.||for||PH|
|9.||Certificate of Transgender||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; Not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for Transgender Candidates.|
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
The Engaging Authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.Candidates should note that once the details of Registration or of application are submitted the details cannot be modified or altered. No such requests will be entertained at any level. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
This document is computer generated no signature is required.
Queries of candidates related to notification may be given to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help line number: 0191-2479299
Any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data may be given to email@example.com. It is requested to the candidates that before raising any query go through FAQ document and if any specific case that may be raised. For India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
FAQs For This India Post recruitment for Jammu and Kashmir
What is India Post?
The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications. Generally called “the Post Office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.
[catlist id=414 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]