Indian Army Rally for Soldier Technical 2020, Vacancy
|Post Name:||Technical Soldier|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Application Date:||20 Sept. 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Indian Army Rally for Soldier Technical 2020
How To Apply for Indian Army Rally for Soldier Technical 2020
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|07 August 2020||20 Sept 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Indian Army Rally for Soldier Technical 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Indian Army Rally for Soldier Technical 2020
ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE : SHIMLA (HP)
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY FOR SOLDIER TECHNICAL CATEGORY AT PADDAL GROUND, MANDI (HP) FROM 06 OCT 2020 TO 14 OCT 2020
- Indian Army Rally for Soldier Technical 2020 Army recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Districts Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh from 06 Oct 2020 to 14 Oct 2020 at PADDAL GROUND, MANDI (HP) for SOLDIER TECHNICAL category. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 07 Aug 2020 to 20 Sep 2020. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 21 Sep 2020 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Candidates will be screened for SOLDIER TECHNICAL category and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below :-
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between (Both dates inclusive)||Minimum Physical QR||Education QR|
|Height (Cm)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cm)|
|Soldier Technical (Male)||171/2 – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||163||48||77 (+5 Cm expansion)||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner) (AT) (Male)||171/2 – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||163||48||77 (+5 Cm expansion)||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation) (‘X’ Group) (Male)||171/2 – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||163||48||77 (+5 Cm expansion)||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) (Male)||171/2 – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||163||48||77 (+5 Cm expansion)||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.|
|Note* :- Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.|
|NOTE* : CANDIDATES WHO HAVE REGISTERD FOR SOLDIER TECHNICAL CATEGORY EARLIER FOR RECRUITMENT RALLY AT RAMPUR BUSHAHAR, SHIMLA (HP) AS PER ARO SHIMLA NOTIFICATION PUBLISHED ON 16 FEB 2020 ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTERD AFRESH.|
Special Physical Standards
|Class/ Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Indian Gorkhas (All Categories)||157||77 (+5 Cm expansion)||48|
|Tribals of Recognised Tribal Areas (All Categories)||162||77 (+5 Cm expansion)||48|
@ Relaxation in Physical Standards.
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-servicemen(SOEX)/ War widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Adopted son / son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-servicemen||02||01||02|
|Outstanding Sportsmen :- Represented India at the Internation Level.Represented State at the Senior/ Junior National level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto eighth position in Team event.Represented College/ University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the Team event.|
Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the Team event.Represented Dist at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the Team event.Represented State School team in the events organised by all India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event.
|@ Note : Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the special Physical Standards.|
- Candidates will be tested as stated below :-
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull Ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance|
|Group I – Uptill 5 Min 30 Sec Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||60 48||10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify||For following categories candidates only needs to qualify in PFT Sol Tech.Sol Tech (Aviation)Sol Tech (Ammunition Examiner)Sol Tech (Nursing Assistant)|
|Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical Standards listed at Para 2 above.|
|Medical Test As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH on 5 th day from date of generation of Medical Review barring Sunday & Closed Holidays and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE in case declared FIT.|
|Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO, Mandi (HP) after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH / BH.|
- Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photographs. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidates photographs should be with Turban/ Putka.
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recongnised School / College / Board / University.
- Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School/ NIOS/ CISCE should bring School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate (TC) of last class attended in regular school duly countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
- Bonafide Himachal / Native Domicile Certificate. Bonafide Himachal/ Native Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate. Dogra Class and Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non- Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is att as per Appendix A.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- Sports Certificate. The Sports cert issued by auth sports federations are valid for two years from the issue date as on first day of the recruitment rally, for which the candidate is being screened. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports institutes/ bodies as under :-
|Ser No||Level||Authorised Sports Federation for issue of Sports Certificate|
|Represented India at the Internation Level||Accredited Sports Federation of India of respective sport that has fielded the individual/ team to represent India.|
|Represented State at the Senior/ Junior National level and have won any medal in individual event of have reached upto eighth position in Team event.||National Sports Federation of the respective sports as recognised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports.|
|(aa) Represented College/ University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the Team event.||Inter University Sports Board.|
|(ab) Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the Team event.||National Sports Federation of the respective sports/ Sports Authority of India as recognised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports.|
|Represented Dist at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the Team event.||Respective State Sports Federation as reconised by State Sports Ministry.|
|Represented State School team in the events organised by all India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event.||All India School Games Federation.|
- Certificate of Bonus Marks. All original certificates/photocopy duly attested pertaining to Bonus Marks will be accepted only during the rally. No certificates to include NCC certificates, Sports certificates, Relationship certificate or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks/ Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the rally, and only at rally site.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidates, this Affidavit will be in addition to Affidavit given at Para 4 (k) (ii) (Appendix ‘A’) of Rally Notification.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Special Instructions :-
- Bonus Marks in CEE.
|Ser No||Category||Bonus Marks in CEE|
|Tech/ Avn/ Amn Examiner/ NA/NA Vet|
|(i)||Wards of Son of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ (SOW)/ War Widows (SOWW)||20 Marks|
|(ii)||Represented India at the International Level||20 Marks|
|(iii)||Represented State at the Senior/ Junior National level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto eighth position in Team event.||15 Marks|
|(iv)||(aa) Represented College/University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the Team event.||10 Marks|
|(ab) Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the Team event.||10 Marks|
|(v)||Represented Dist at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the Team event.||05 Marks|
|(vi)||Represented State School team in the events organised by all India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event.||05 Marks|
|NCC Certificate Holder|
|(vii)||NCC ‘A’ certificate Holder||05 Marks|
|(viii)||NCC ‘B’ certificate Holder||10 Marks|
|(ix)||NCC ‘C’ certificate Holder||15 Marks|
|(x)||NCC ‘C’ certificate Holder and participated in Republic Day Parade||No Written Test|
|(xi)||Candidate having O+ level certificate ‘Business Professional Progammer issued by DOEACC Society (For Sol Clk/ SKT only)||15 Marks|
|Note :- Bonus marks will be accorded only on qualifying in the written examination.Only one ward of SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW can avail bonus marks in written exam.Relaxation and bonus marks will be permissible and allotted only on production and deposition of original certificate at the rally site.|
In case of certificate not being verified on time. Bonus marks will not be allotted and the responsibility will not rest with the recruitment/ Army authorities.Maximum bonus marks that can be given is 20 marks even if a candidate qualifies for more than one type of bonus marks.
- Producing of fake certificate will be dealt severely.
- Candidates are allowed to take part in one category only during recruitment rally.
- Suggestions and complaints on recruitment can be submitted in writing by candidates through suggestion box held with Grievance Cell at the rally site/ Army Recruiting Office, Mandi (HP).
- Candidates found using unfair means will be disqualified and punitive action will be taken against them. FIR will be lodged against candidates caught using unfair means at any stage.
- Recruitment is purely based on merit depending on available vacancies. Candidates do not have any right to claim recruitment in Army just by passing the recruitment tests.
Candidate will report at 00.01 AM at entry gate of rally ground on the days of the rally. GATE WOULD CLOSE AT 05.00 AM EVERYDAY.
- Use of Mobile phone is NOT allowed inside the Rally site & Written Exam premises.
- Married candidates below 21 Yrs of age are not eligible for enrolment into the Army.
- Candidates/Father/Mother/relative of candidate will not have any rights for claiming compensation or to hold Indian Govt/Indian Army responsible for any injury, death, disease or disability suffered during the various physical tests undergone by the candidate at the time of recruitment. All candidates will be appearing for various tests in their own interest and risk.
- Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection.
Candidate will not get entry without documents mentioned at Para 4 above and he will be rejected at the time of pre height checking itself.
- Candidates will not be permited to leave the rally ground once allowed to enter, so they are advised to bring their own refreshments as required.
- Domicile (HP Candidates only). Domicile/ Resident certificate signed by SDM/ Tehsildar which is verified on concerned website of state Government (given below) is also required to be produced by the candidates.
- edistict.hp.gov.in (ii) admis.hp.nic.in
- Beware of touts and antisocial elements. Touts can not get you recruited in Indian Army. Do not waste your money on touts. Recruitment process has been
computerized and touts cannot do anything. Have faith on your hard work.
- Producing fake documents & giving false info will liable you for terminating your service in spite of any number of years service you may render.
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or given wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death/ injury/ loss etc during the rally and no Travelling Allowance/ Dearness Allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. However, candidates belonging to tribal communities/ from tribal areas as declared by the Govt of India, Scheduled Casts and Scheduled Tribes Orders Act/Lists (amended and modified from time to time) are permitted to have permanent body tattoo(s) on any part of the body, as per existing customs and traditions of the said tribe to which a candidate belongs.
Such candidates will only be permitted on producing a certificate as per format attached at ‘Appendix C’ duly signed by DC/DM or SDM of the District/Tehsil where the tribe of the candidate is presently settled or Chairman/Secretary/any other member of the Tribe (Name and designation of the concerned official must be clearly mentioned).
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones or any such communication devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- For more details contact on
|(a) Telephone Number (ARO, Shimla)||–||0177-2652804|
|(b) Telephone Number (HQ Rtg Zone, Ambala)||–||0171-2600216|
Disclaimer. Terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Indian Army Rally for Soldier Technical 2020
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Indian Army Rally for Soldier Technical 2020
What is Indian Army?
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general.
- Cubilia platea malesuada ornare torquent ex sociosqu porta euismod laoreet sapien parturient iaculisFusce sapien malesuada inceptos euismod sed dictumst, mauris potenti aliquam […]
- Montes hendrerit mollis orci duis leo ridiculus aliquet nascetur fermentumEgestas nec leo sem orci non, fermentum penatibus integer in […]
- Nam laoreet justo nostra in ac natoque porttitor lacusMetus condimentum porttitor sed pellentesque vel etiam amet dui, lobortis […]
- Sagittis vivamus vestibulum tortor egestas condimentum quisque montes nisl ultricesDuis a orci sit accumsan per non eleifend lectus, hendrerit […]
- Platea turpis est per donec in pretium ac mus hac posuere nuncMolestie curae torquent ex augue ullamcorper eleifend cubilia sem taciti, […]
- Mattis feugiat felis turpis class ligula vel penatibus curabitur cras eu hac primisPraesent ad conubia vel felis dignissim tortor eros orci mollis […]
- Enim ultricies scelerisque dignissim phasellus habitasse vestibulum portaDictumst et praesent ridiculus ornare sollicitudin lacinia consequat, nullam tortor […]
- Mi integer erat per mus netus non platea facilisis famesId finibus taciti feugiat penatibus sodales nullam nunc ac arcu […]
- Mi suscipit malesuada congue sagittis libero lectus a faucibus proinLaoreet bibendum faucibus habitasse cras penatibus parturient suspendisse, cursus lectus […]
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 482 Apprentices22/11/2020
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project StaffIIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff Applications are invited […]
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technicianNHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician 20 X-ray technicians […]
- CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 TechnicianCSIR IMMT Recruitment 2020 for 14 Technician CSIR- इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ […]
- DESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTSDESMP Tripura Recruitment 2020 for 2500 MTS The Tripura Joint […]
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JEPunjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE The Punjab Public […]
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Applications are invited from male […]
- AFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POstsAFCAT Recruitment Exam 2020 for 235 POsts AIR FORCE COMMON […]
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 APCHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP Commissionerate of Higher […]
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular PostsJKSSB Recruitment 2020 for 1997 Regular Posts –Advertisement for Divisional/District […]
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POstUPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst The Uttar Pradesh Public […]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]