INdian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in JODHPUR Unknown Vacancy
|Post Name:||Soldier Technical Nursing / D Pharma|
|Job Type:||Full TIme|
|Last Application Date:||22 Sept 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For INdian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in Jodhpur
How To Apply for INdian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in Jodhpur
Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|08 August 2020||20 Sept 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for INdian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in Jodhpur
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for INdian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in Jodhpur
- INdian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in JODHPUR Army Rect Rally be held for eligible candidates. All eligible candidates of Dungarpur, Banswara, Sirohi, Udaipur, Pratapgarh, Pali, Jalore, Barmer, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Nagaur districts for SOL NA/NA (VET) and Sep D Pharma cat on announcement during the period from 07 Oct 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 (exact date, location and venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 08 Aug 2020 to 22 Sep 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registerd e-mail 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
- Candidates will be screened for following categories and as per Qualitative Requirements
|Cat (a)||Age (Yrs) (b)||Born between (Both dates inclusive) (c)||Ht (Cm) (d)||Wt (Kg) (e)||Chest (Cm) (f)||Edn QR|
|Sepoy D Pharma (Army Medical Corps)||19-25||01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001||170||50||77 (+ 5 cm expansion)||10 + 2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individual qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.|
|Sol Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC/NA VET)||171/2 – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||170||50||77 (+ 5 cm expansion)||10+2 Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics. Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject OR 10+2 Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with min 50 % marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject|
|Note :- Education certificate issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only be considered.|
|Special Physical Standards (As applicable)|
|Class/Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
|@ Relaxation in Physical Std|
|Category||Ht (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Wt (Kgs)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War widow (SOWW)/Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son / son-in-law of a war widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of serving soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen Represented India at the International level.Represented State at the Senior/Junior National Level and have won any medal in the individual event or have reached upto eighth position in Team event.Represented College / University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached up to sixth position in the Team event.Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the team event.Represented District at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the team event.Represented the State school team in the events organized by all India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event.||2||3||5|
|@ Note- Relaxation in Physical std is either for wards of servicemen/ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards. The Sports certificates issued by authorized sports federations are valid for two years from the issue date as on first day of the recruitment rally, for which the candidate is being screened.|
- Candidates will be tested as stated below:-
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Z ag Balance||Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km run in Hilly Terrain is as follows:-Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft, Add 30 Secs to all timings.Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft, Add 120 Secs to all timings. For following cats, candidates only need to qualify in PFT. Soldier Technical.Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner).Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary.Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management.Sepoy Pharma.Hav Education.Hav Svy Auto Carto.JCO (RT).|
|Group||Marks||Pull Ups||Marks||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group I – Up to 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||9||33|
|Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards listed at Para 2 above|
|MEDICAL TEST As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site.Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE in case declared FIT.|
|WRITTEN TEST THROUGH COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (CEE) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site / through CEE Admit Cards.Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.|
- Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photography paper in white background not more than three month old Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
Education Certificate :-
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric /Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the education institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with metric certificate from open school should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile certificate with photographs, issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate, issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (If religion as
“SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 yrs of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS / SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Records office only duly signed by Records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Records officer issuing the Relation certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed. Format of Relationship Certificate attached as per Appendix A.
- A declaration to the affect as mentioned below in Affidavit on minimum Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st class/ Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidates at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix B.
- Original Discharge Book of ESM also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticate by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- The sports certificate issued by authorized sports federations are valid for two yrs from the issuedate as on first day of the recruitment rally, for which the candidate is being screened. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
- Sports certificate should be with registration number and from Government recognized sports institutes/bodies as under:-
|Level||Authorized Sports federation for issue of Sports Certificate|
|Represented India at the International level||Accredited Sports Federation of India of respective sport that has fielded the individual / team to represent India.|
|Represented State at the Senior/Junior National Level and have won any medal in the individual event or have reached upto eighth position in Team event||National Sports Federation of the respective sports as recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affair and sports|
|Represented College / University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached up to sixth position in the Team event||Inter University Sports Board|
|Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth position in the team event.||National Sports Federation of the respective Sports / Sports Authority of India as recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports|
|Represented District at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the team event||Respective State Sports Federation as recognized by State Sports Minstry.|
|Represented the State school team in the events organized by all India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event||All India School Games Federation|
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate (format as per Appendix „C‟).
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Candidates should bring their Aadhar linked mobile phone to facilitate documentation for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Samanya Niwas Praman Patra is required as per Govt of Rajasthan website (EMitra).
- Candidate below the age of 18 years should bring the certificate duly signed by the parents/guardians and attested by village Sarpanch, stating that the “I am sending my son name date of birth _ for recruitment in Army on my own interest and there is no objection on him joining the Army. I shall not ask for any compensation due to any injury/illness sustained by my son during screening”.
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to any one for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is mandatory requirement.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
- Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- For more details, contact No 0291-2514156.
- Disclaimer. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This INdian Army Recruitment 2020 Rally in DAUSA
What is Indian Army?
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]