Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR Vacancy
|Post Name||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Job Type:||Full TIme|
|Last Application Date:||04 September|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
How To Apply for Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts of Chamba and Kangra from 18 Sep 2020 to 28 Sep 2020 at Police Play Ground, Dharamshala (HP). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 22 Jul 2020 to 04 Sep 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 05 Sep 2020 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given dates and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|22 July 2020||04 Sept 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE, PALAMPUR (HP)
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT POLICE PLAY GROUND DHARAMSHALA (HP) 18 SEP 2020 TO 28 SEP 2020
- Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts of Chamba and Kangra from 18 Sep 2020 to 28 Sep 2020 at Police Play Ground, Dharamshala (HP). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 22 Jul 2020 to 04 Sep 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 05 Sep 2020 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given dates and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- Candidates will be screened for following categories and as per Qualitative Requirements
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between (both dates inclusive)||Ht (Cm)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cm)||Education QR|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003||163||48||77 (plus 5 cm expansion)||(i) Class 10th /Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|(ii) For boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Clerk / SKT||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||162||48||77 (plus 5 cm expansion)||(i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60 % marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.|
|(ii) Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR|
Note : Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Special Physical Standards
|Class / Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Indian Gorkha||157||77 (plus 5 cm expansion)||48|
|Tribals of authorised Tribal Areas||162||77 (plus 5 cm expansion)||48|
@ Relaxation in Physical Standards.
|Category||Height (Cm)||Chest (Cm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Adopted Son / Son – in – Law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex – Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Outstanding Sportsmen :- Represented India at the International LevelRepresented State at the Senior / Junior National level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto eighth position in Team eventRepresented College / University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached up to sixth position in the Team event|
Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event of have reached upto sixth position in the team eventRepresented Dist at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the Team eventRepresented State School team in the events org by All India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
|@ Note : Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen / ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.|
- Candidates will be tested as stated below:-
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull Ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates for Soldier Clerk and Store Keeper Technical (SKT) only need to qualify in PFT.|
|Group||Marks||Pull Ups||Marks||Need to qualify||Need to qualify|
|Group I – Uptill 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
|Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical Standards listed at Para 2 above. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR|
|As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/CH/BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH on 5th day from date of generation of Med Review barring Sundays & Closed Holidays and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE in case declared FIT.|
|Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH / CH / BH. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR|
- Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photographs. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidates photographs should be with Turban / Patka.
Education Certificates For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR.
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
- Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate. Gorkha candidates will also produce “Gorkha Class Certificate” issued by respective Gorkha Associations.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH / HINDU /MUSLIM /CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School / College / Principal / Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal / stamp.
- A declaration to the affect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class / Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site.
Format of affidavit is attached as per Appendix A.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate. NCC A / B / C certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate in original should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A / B / C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- Sports Certificate. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under :-
|Ser No||Level||Authorised Sports Federation for Issue of Sports Certificate|
|(i)||Represented India at the International Level||Accredited Sports Federation of India of respective sport that has fielded the individual/team to represent India.|
|(ii)||Represented State at the Senior / Junior National level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto eighth position in Team event||National Sports Federation of the respective sports as recognized by the Min of Youth Affairs & sports.|
|(iii)||(aa) Represented College / University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached up to sixth position in the Team event||Inter University Sports Board. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR|
|(ab) Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event of have reached upto sixth position in the team event||National Sports Federation of the respective sports/Sports Authority of India as recognized by the Min of Youth Affairs & sports.|
|(iv)||Represented Dist at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the Team event||Respective State Sports Federation as recognized by state sports ministry.|
|(v)||Represented State School team in the events org by All India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR||All India School Games Federation.|
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidates on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. The affidavit will be checked before entry to the rally ground and candidates not submitting the affidavit will not be allowed to take part in the recruitment rally.
- Single Bank A/c, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & and Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefit schemes. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- Candidates are allowed to take part in one category only during the recruitment rally.
- Suggestions and complaints on recruitment can be submitted in writing by candidates through suggestion box held at the rally site / Army Recruiting Office, Palampur (HP). For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- Candidates found using unfair means will be disqualified and punitive action will be taken against them. FIR will be lodged against candidates caught using unfair means at any stage.
- Recruitment is purely based on merit depending on available vacancies. Candidates do not have any right to claim recruitment in Army just by passing the recruitment tests.
Candidates will report at 05.30AM at entry gate of rally ground on the days of the rally. GATE WILL CLOSE AT 10.00 AM EVERYDAY.
- Married candidates below 21 years of age are not eligible for enrolment into the Army. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection.
- Candidate will not be permitted to leave the rally ground once allowed to enter, so they are advised to bring their own refreshments as required.
Candidate will not get entry without documents mentioned at Para 4 above and he will be rejected at the time of pre height checking itself.
- Domicile. Domicile /Resident certificate signed by SDM/Tehsildar which is verifiable on concerned website of state Government (given below) is also required to be produced by the candidates. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
Bonus Marks in CEE.
|S No||Category||Bonus Marks in CEE|
|Sol GD||Sol Clk/SKT|
|(i)||Wards of Son of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / (SOW) / War Widows (SOWW)||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|(ii)||Represented India at the International Level||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|(iii)||Represented State at the Senior / Junior National level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto eighth position in Team event||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|(iv)||(aa) Represented College / University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached up to sixth position in the Team event For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|(ab) Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event of have reached upto sixth position in the team event||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|(v)||Represented Dist at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth position in the Team event||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|(vi)||Represented State School team in the events org by All India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth position in the Team event||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC Certificate Holders For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR|
|(vii)||NCC ‘A’ cert Holders||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|(viii)||NCC ‘B’ cert Holders||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|(ix)||NCC ‘C’ cert Holders||No Written Test||15 Marks|
|(x)||NCC ‘C’ cert Holder and participated in Republic Day Parade||No Written Test||No Written Test|
|(xi)||Candidate having O+ level certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by DOEACC Society (For Sol Clk/SKT only)||–||15 Marks|
- Bonus marks will be accorded only on qualifying in the written examination.
- Only one ward of SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW can avail bonus marks in written examination.
- Relaxation and bonus marks will be permissible and allotted only on production and deposition of original certificate at the rally site. In case of certificate not being verified on time. Bonus marks will not be allotted and the responsibility will not rest with the recruitment/Army authorities.
- Maximum bonus marks that can be given is 20 marks even if a candidate qualifies for more than one type of bonus marks. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
Validity period of Sports Cert will be within two years on the date of screening.
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stage is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or given wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
- No compensation for Death/Injury/loss etc during the rally and no Travelling Allowance/Dearness Allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement. Format of the Indemnity Bond is attached at Appendix C. The Indemnity Bond will be checked before entry to the rally ground and candidates not submitting the Indemnity Bond will not be allowed to take part in the recruitment rally.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening. in Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other parts of the body are not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
- Mobile phones or any such communication devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE. For Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Indian Army Recruitment in PALAMPUR
What is Indian Army?
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general
How Many vacancy is Open Right Now
There are too many vacancies open right now
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]