Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT, 03 Vacancies
Post Name: Young Professional
No of vacancy: 03
Job Type: Temporary
Walk in Date: 25 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT
|Application Start Date||14 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||25 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT
Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal
( 2592-1190/1191 Fax: 033-2592-0388, E-mail: email@example.com
No. NSPAAD-89(1)/2019-Adm. II Date : 14.07.2020
The ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore invites application through online & offline mode for engagement of 3 (three) Young Professional – II (Barrackpore-2 and Guwahati-1) purely on contractual basis to work under NFDB funded project entitled “National Surveillance programme for Aquatic Animal Diseases” at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore as per details given bellow for Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT :
|No. of position||3 (three) Young Professional – II (Barrackpore-2 and Guwahati-1)|
|Tenure||01 (One) year only OR co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.|
|Essential qualification||M.F. Sc (Fish Pathology/Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Bioinformatics), M.Sc.(Zoology), M.Sc. (Microbiology) and M.Sc. in any discipline of Life Science.|
|Desirable qualities/ Experience||Working Knowledge of Computer applications, Data analysis, Handling statistical software’s all with supporting evidences. Good in English Language, Knowledge in Bengali/Hindi. Research experience in Fish Health management.|
|Remuneration||Rs. 25000/- PM consolidated|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit as on the date of interview is 35 years. Age relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are as per rule.|
|Date and Time of Interview||Online & Offline Mode: 25/07/2020, 02:30 PM Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore – 700 120|
|Place of posting||Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore/ Guwahati or as per necessities|
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online interview.
- All candidates, irrespective of their choice for offline and online interview, must send the prescribed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must mention their choice of mode of interview i.e. offline or online. None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in application form to the said email. For Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT
- Candidates are requested to send scanned copies of application addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials to email@example.com within 05:00 PM on 22/07/2020 All applications received after the mentioned time limit will be summarily rejected. List of the candidates who are eligible for Offline/ Online Interview will be published on Institute’s website on 24/07/2020 Eligible candidates will also be informed through email.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates. For Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT
- Candidates who are already working/ or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer/ supervisor at the time of interview.
- The selected candidates will be stationed at Barrackpore/ Guwahati or at project sites as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive field work involving frequent travel, laboratory works and survey of different sites for sample collection.
- Selected Candidate (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates shall have not right/claim for regular appointment at ICAR-CIFRI at any point of time.
- In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Strict Social Distancing norms will be followed. No candidate will be allowed to enter ICAR-CIFRI campus without mask.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects. For Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT
FAQs For This CIFRT Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
What is CIFRT?
India has vast and varied types of inland fisheries resources in the form of rivers, estuaries, reservoirs, floodplain wetlands, lakes, coastal lagoons and backwaters, which play important roles in fish production in the country, ensuring food and nutritional security, employment generation and livelihoods to millions of people
How to Apply for Interview for Young Professional in CIFRT?
All candidates, irrespective of their choice for offline and online interview, must send the prescribed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must mention their choice of mode of interview i.e. offline or online. None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in application form to the said email.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Rs. 25000/- per month
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 3 vacancy Open
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection will be through Interview Offline and offline
[catlist id=2 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]