Walk in Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist, 03 Vacancy
|Post Name||Chemist on contract for Drilling Operations in Rajasthan Fields|
|Walk In Interview Date:||20 July 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
|Post Date :||15 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||20 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam. For Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
2.0 Oil India Limited intends to engage the following personnel on contract basis for its on- land operations in Rajasthan Field, Jodhpur purely for temporary requirement as detailed under:
|Post Code||Post||Contract Period*||Projecte d Require- ments **||Educational Qualification***||Post Qualification Experience as on date of Walk in Interview ****||Contract Hono- rarium per month|
|CONT/ RF/ CH/2020-07||Chemist on contract for Drilling Operations in Rajasthan Fields||Minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenures up to a maximum period of two years||03||M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ BE or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.||Minimum five (05) years of post- qualification experience in drilling wells||₹ 50,000/-|
* The contract tenure will be extendable depending upon requirement of the company and the performance of the individual
** Projected requirements may change.
*** BE/B. Tech degrees should be of minimum four (04) years duration and Masters degrees/Post graduation degrees should be of minimum two (02) years duration.
**** Experience requirement will be as detailed in para 6.0
Reservation will be as per Govt. of India guidelines. For Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
3.0 A ge Limit:
Upper age limit as on the date of walk in interview for the above posts is 65 years.
4.0 L eave:
The selected candidate(s) shall be entitled for 10 days casual leave during six months engagement.
- D ate and Venue of Walk-In Interview:
Candidates meeting the above criteria should appear for walk-in interview with the duly filled up enclosed ‘Bio-Data’ form (page 4 & 5) as per the following schedule:
|Chemist on contract for Drilling Operations in Rajasthan Fields||20.07.2020||08.30 am to 10.00 am||Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Fields, 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre, Basni, Jodhpur-342005|
- The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of walk-in interview failing which he/ she will not be allowed to appear in interview:
- Filled-in Bio Data form.
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
- 2 passport size recent photographs. For Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
- E xperience Requirement, Job Profile & Responsibilities:
- Chemist on contract for Drilling Operations in Rajasthan Fields
- The candidate should have skills to perform during critical conditions like pipe stuck, mud loss, well inflow, etc.
- The candidate should be able to perform laboratory testing to ascertain the performance of drilling fluid.
- Managerial skills to control the key factors of mud engineering, optimal use of proper chemicals, maintaining stock position considering logistics and other factors of Rajasthan.
- The selected candidate will be posted in Rajasthan and work as well-site Chemist as per requirement.
- Completely responsible for chemical activities inside the well-site.
- Attending and rectifying down hole problems.
- Report generation and Monitoring drilling fluid parameters
- Strict vigil on pollution. For Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
- Any other chemical related jobs required to maintain trouble free drilling operation.
Project Assistant on Contract (Renewable Energy) for Rajasthan Fields
- Day to day monitoring of Wind Power Plants and Solar Power Plants set up at different sites in Rajasthan.
- Monitoring preventive and breakdown maintenance (PM & BM).
- Preparation, implementation of annual maintenance & operating plans and its monitoring
- Following up with the service providers for statutory compliances as per the provision of O & M contracts.
- Performance analysis of the plants.
- Reviewing existing systems and methods of running RE plants in order to achieve 1O0% capacity utilization. in Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
- Constant follow up with the service providers’ site manager/ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) personnel’s for restoration of the turbines for m/cs under breakdown, if any.
- Conducting inspection of the plants during PM & BM (including records).
- To check the healthiness of the turbine and quality executed maintenance works of the Gear Box, Generators, nacelle & hub.
- Routine site visit to all plants & periodic meetings with service providers.
- Follow up for the monthly JMR, initiating processing for invoices ( checking JMR with respect to the DGRs) and ensuring timely onward submission.
- Updation of reviewed orders/ amendments/ query for CERC, RERC, IREDA, RREC, RRWNL, RDPPC, CEIG, State Revenue Department etc. followed up by the next course of action as required.
- Initiation/ preparation of issuance of Renewable Enerry Certificates (RECs) including
- RTGs payment
- Document submission to SLDC & NLDC
- REC-trading at IEX (Indian Energy Exchange): Monitoring the market trend and up keeping the records for the same. For Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
- Initiation/ preparation for Generation Based Incentive (GBI)-
- Monthly preparation of the relevant documents for the GBI claim
- Uploading the same in the IREDA portal
- Claim for transmission loss (not configured in OREDA web portal)-hard copy
- Checking and facilitating processing of the quarterly invoice from the service providers for payment as per the provision of contract.
- Ensuring that all statutory regulations/ payments to local bodies at various plant locations (land lease rent, accreditation fee, registration fee, etc.)
- All other function(s) as may be assigned from time to time.
General Conditions of Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist:
- In view of the current situation arising out of COVID-19 pandemic, any new guidelines issued from Govt. of India will be strictly adhered to and as such the date of walk in Interview might get cancelled/delayed/ extended in line with the govt. guidelines. Hence the interested candidates are advised to keep checking OIL’s website regularly. For Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
- Candidates are advised to take all necessary precautionary/safety measures (wearing of mask, carrying hand sanitizer, maintaining distance & maintaining hygiene will be mandatory) while reporting for the walk in Interview.
- Candidates will be required to join immediately if selected.
- No Travelling Allowance/ Daily Allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The contract engagement will NOT confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate will have to submit a character and antecedents verification certificate from concerned authorities at the time of joining
- Local conveyance @ Rs. 6,000/- per month will be paid. for Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
- Mobile & Landline telephone reimbursements for due discharge of official responsibilities subject to a maximum of Rs. 1750/- per month or actual whichever is lower, will be paid.
- Travel/ boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of Rs. 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
We Hope You are doing Well and You can get your job with a full hard work because It’s quite easy then you think
FAQs For This Interview in Oil India limited for Chemist
What is OIL India Limited?
Oil India Limited is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Salary For this job is 50000
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]