IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices and 17 Vacancy
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Last Application Date:||05 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
How To Apply for IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org.in) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD( http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portals.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
|Application Start Date||06 July 2020|
|Application End Date||05 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
|आईआरईएल (इंडिया) लललिटेि IREL (India) Limited (Formerly Indian Rare Earths Limited) िणवालकु ररच्चि, कन्याकु िारी च्िला, तलिलनािु – 629 252 Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu -629 252 CIN : U15100MH1950GOI008187 Website: www.irel.co.in||फोन Tel : 04651-237255 04651-237256 04651-237257 04651-237258 फै क्स Fax : 04651-237220|
Notification No. : IREL (India) Limited/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2020/01
Dateofnotification : 06/07/2020
ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE/ TECHNICIAN/ GRADUATE APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961 IN IREL (INDIA) LIMITED, MANAVALAKURICHI, KANYAKUMARI DISTRICT, TAMILNADU.
IREL (India) Limited (formerly Indian Rare Earths Limited), Manavalakurichi invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following eligibility criteria for engagement of 21 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made there under for IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices:
The details of the designated trades, qualification and number of vacancies for training are given in the following table:
A. Trade Apprentices:
|Sl. No||Designated Trades||Qualification||Duration||Vacancies|
|1.||Fitter||Passed ITI in Fitter trade.||1 year||9|
|2.||Electrician||Passed ITI in Electrician trade.||1 year||2|
|3.||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Passed ITI in Mechanic (M V) trade.||1 year||1|
|4.||PASAA/COPA||Passed ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant trade.||1 year||1|
|5.||Welder||Passed ITI in Welder trade.||1 year||4|
|1.||Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.|
|2.||Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made there under in any Govt. /Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible.|
|3.||As on the last date of application, age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST categories is up to 5 years, for OBC (NCL) up to 3 years and for PWD up to 10 years. For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices|
|4.||Duration of the Apprenticeship Training is as shown in the table above for the respective Trades.|
|5.||Rate of stipend of the apprentices will be as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 and as notified by Government from time to time.|
|6.||During the period of training, IREL (India) Limited will not provide any other benefit or financial assistance to Apprentices.|
Reservations For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage applicable to the State of Tamil Nadu. Relevant Government guidelines with regard to reservation for engagement of Apprentices shall apply.
The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer. Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken.
- The following priority will be adopted for selection of Apprentices:
- Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category (Documentary proof to be enclosed for having given land) regardless of the marks obtained.
- Preferential Priority within the category will be as per the priority enumerated below:
- Candidates who are wards of employees regardless of the marks scored by them.
- Candidates who are permanent residents of Chinnavilai, Periavilai, Puthoor and Kottilpadu villages will be preferred over other villages within a radius of 10 kms from the company regardless of the marks scored by the candidate. For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- Candidates who are permanent residents of Midalam, Keezhmidalam and Kurumpanai villages will be preferred over candidates from other villages in Kanyakumari District (Documentary proof to be enclosed).
- Belonging to Tamilnadu State (Documentary proof to be enclosed) E Others
- In case final aggregate marks is not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final mark- sheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination. For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification. in IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- Candidates having higher/professional qualification of Degrees of Post Graduate qualification in Engineering(ME/M.Tech), MCA, MBA or its equivalent, CA/ICWA, Ph.D,
L.L.B need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised seats. However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification which is/are not listed above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further enquiry shall be entertained in this respect. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement as Apprentice. For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents with regard to educational qualification, age and caste/PWD (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Candidature will be rejected in case candidates fail to produce the original document or he/she is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. Final selection ofcandidate is subject tomedical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer.
- IREL (India) Limited being highly protected area, Apprentices will be allowed entry only after submission of Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidate normally resides. Candidate may take parallel action to obtain the Police Verification Certificate, which is a mandatory requirement, to be produced, upon Selection, prior to joining the training. in IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- If selected, candidates can be posted to any Department of the unit for the Apprenticeship Training.
- The selected candidates shall execute a Contract with respective authority as per the Apprentices Act.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship either in IREL (India) Limited or in anyotherorganization, earlier orpursuing Apprenticeship Training asper the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
- IREL (India) Limited shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relieved from the respective work area.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.irel.co.in only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our website as all future correspondence and latest information shall be available only on the said Company website. In IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated. For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, higher qualification etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the vacancies for training is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications which are incomplete or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- Service Terms and conditions of the apprentices shall be governed by The Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
How to apply for Apprenticeship:
- Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org.in) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD( http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portals. For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- The candidates have to apply for the Trade apprenticeship through the Establishment Registration No. E11153300013 and for Graduate/ Technician apprentice through the Establishment Registration No STNKKC000004. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is a must for screening/selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this advertisement as in Annexure A, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO. IREL/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2020/01”.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- 10th / HSC Mark Sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
- The Income and Assets Certificate issued by Competent Authority by EWS candidates.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
- Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category/ peripheral villages within 10 KM radius of IREL, MK Unit.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- 10 nos. of passport size photographs
- Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidates normally resides For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
- The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address:
The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252
- The filled in application should reach us on or before 05. 08. 2020. Applications received after
05.08. 2020 for any reasons will not be considered.
- Application should be sent by post, preferably through speed-post. Applications received through any other mode will also be considered. However, under no circumstances the company will be responsible for any delay/ loss during transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
Verification of documents
Physical verification of the original documents shall be done prior to joining date on a specific date. A provisional offer letter of training will be sent via mail once the candidate is selected. Aprint out of the same may be brought during document verification. The original documents mentioned above along with aself-attested copy should bebrought for verification. For IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this IREL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]
- Office parties, chai stalls: Survey shows what people miss about workplaceImage Source : INSTAGRAM/DESIGNERSWORKSPACE Office parties, chai stalls: Survey shows […]
- 2020: Quarantine & lockdown became household terms, grandma learned to make video callsImage Source : INSTA/STEELHOUSEPRODUCTIONS/HOUSEMAIDS.P 2020: Quarantine & lockdown became household […]
- Soak yourself in a hot bath! Bath Salt recipes you can try at homeImage Source : INSTAGRAM/@CRAFTYCANADIANCREATIONS Soak yourself in a hot bath! […]
- Spas reopen in New Delhi with COVID19 rules, safety precautions you should keep in mindImage Source : INSTAGRAM/MONTECOXALA Spa reopens in Delhi, COVID19 safety […]
- Talented dogs can grasp new words after hearing them: StudyImage Source : INSTAGRAM/K_ART_MCG Talented dogs can grasp new words […]
- It’s official, Sabyasachi Mukherjee sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla FashionImage Source : INSTAGRAM/ GOURABGANGULI It’s official, Sabyasachi Mukherjee sells […]