ITBP recruitment for Constable in 51 Vacancy
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Application Date:||26 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For ITBP recruitment for Constable
How To Apply for
Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 13/07/2020 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 26/08/2020 at 11:59 pm on ITBP recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for ITBP recruitment for Constable
|Application Start Date||13 July 2020|
|Application End Date||26 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for ITBP recruitment for Constable
RECRUITMENT OF MERITORIOUS SPORTSPERSONS TO THE POST OF
CONSTABLE /GENERAL DUTY UNDER SPORTS QUOTA-2020 IN ITBP.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the 51 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota as per table at Para 2(a). For ITBP recruitment for Constable
The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL
BE OPENED W.E.F. 13/07/2020 AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON
26/08/2020 AT 11:59 PM.
Vacancies for ITBP recruitment for Constable:–
There are 51 vacancies in the following Sports/Games disciplines.
- The recruitment is only for meritorious sportsperson who are either medal winners/position holders and/or participants as per Para 4 (b).
- ITBP reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Vacancies may vary due to administrative reasons. ITBP reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment process after publication of this advertisement. for ITBP recruitment for Constable
3. PAY SCALE AND OTHER ALLOWANCES:-
- Revised pay scale as per 7th CPC pay matrix :-
|POSTS||BASIC PAY IN REVISED PAY MATRIX (as per 7th CPC)|
|CONSTABLE(GENERAL DUTY) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA||Level-3 Rs. 21,700-69,100/-|
- Other allowances- The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free Leave Pass, Free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions. These posts will be covered
under Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. for ITBP recruitment for Constable
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE POST AS UNDER:-
|Name of Post||Age||Essential educational qualification||Sports Qualification|
|CT(GD) Sportsman||18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules)||Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board. For ITBP recruitment for Constable||Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition given at Para 4 (b) of this advertisement from 01/01/2018 till 26/08/2020 will only be considered. Individual event (International/National)The sportsperson who have participated or won medal(s) in any International Sports events recognized by International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian Team in last 2 years and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games or Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned Sport), Junior National level Championship, National School Games, All India Inter University Tournaments/ Championship from 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020.|
|Team event (International/National) In the team event, sportsperson who have won any medal in National Games/National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), All India Inter University or any recognized sports meet of respective Federation/ Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the period of 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020, while representing State/UT/Sports Control Boards, Sports person should be playing member of the team. However this condition does not apply to medal(s) in international tournaments. For ITBP recruitment for Constable|
- Only Matriculation certificate shall be accepted as a proof for establishing age of the candidates.
- The candidates must fulfill all eligibility conditions and should be in possession of all certificates on the date of Recruitment. Candidates not in possession of education/sports certificates on the date of Recruitment shall not be eligible for recruitment.
- All educational certificates other than Central Board/State Board shall be accompanied with Government notifications declaring the equivalence of such qualification for service under Central Government. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- Age and Relaxations:– Age-18 to 23 years. Cutoff date for determining age will be
26/08/2020 i.e. last date of submission of online applications.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by five (5) years and for OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) by three (3) years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Departmental candidates with three years continuous service and in addition 5 years age relaxation for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NCL) who compete alongwith candidates from open recruitment.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation on basis of OBC (NCL) status may note that certificate on non-creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date of online application i.e. 26/08/2020. FOr ITBP recruitment for Constable
- Candidates who wish to seek age relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by the Recruitment Board. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) status will not be entertained and their candidature/applications will be considered under General (UR) category.
- The formats of the certificates are annexed as Annexure-III & Annexure-IV. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted.
(b) Sports Qualification:-
- Only those players who have participated or won medal (s) in the levels of competition mentioned in table below during the period from 01/01/2018 till 26/08/2020 are eligible to apply.
- Candidate will be given marks for any one highest medal secured by him/her during last 02 years. If any candidate has secured more than 01 medal in particular competition, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only the highest medal/Position secured in the competition and marks given to him for separate competitions shall not be included in overall sports achievements. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- Marking will be done as per table given below :-
|S. N.||Competition||Marks of Gold Medal||Marks of Silver Medal||Marks for Bronze Medal||Marks for participati on|
|2.||World Championship/World Cup||90||86||82||70|
|3.||Asian Games/Commonwealth Games (4 years)||80||76||72||60|
|4.||Asian Championship/Cup/ Commonwealth Championship||70||66||62||50|
|5.||Youth Olympic Games||60||56||52||40|
|6.||Youth/Junior Asian Championship & Youth/Junior Commonwealth Championship||50||46||42||–|
|7.||SAF Games & any International level recognized by Govt. of India (MYA&S)||40||36||32||–|
|8.||National Games and Senior National Championship||30||26||22||–|
|9.||Junior National level Championship/ All India Inter University Tournaments/Championship/Khelo India/Youth Games||20||16||12||–|
|10.||National School Games||18||14||08||–|
- ORDER OF PREFERENCE:-
|(i)||First Preference||Candidates who have represented the country and won medals in order of their priority i.e. Gold/Silver/Bronze in an International Competition in senior Junior or in youth categories with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports(Govt. of India)|
|(ii)||Second Preference||Candidate who have represented and won medal(s) or positions up to 3rd place in the Senior or Junior National Level Championship/Games organized by the recognized National Sports Federation or National Games organized by Indian Olympic Association. for ITBP recruitment for Constable|
Physical Standards for ITBP recruitment for Constable:-
|Sl No||Description||For Male||For Female||Chest for Male only (Min. 05 cms expansion is must)|
|(1)||General Candidate||170 cms||157 cms||80 cms|
|(2)||Relaxation:- Candidates hailing from Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and Candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K.||165 cms||155 cms||78 cms|
|(3)||Candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA), comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these districts: (1) Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna part-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhat Part-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivok Hill Forest (16) Sivok Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania||162.5 cms||152.5 cms||77 cms|
|(4)||All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes categories.||162.5cms||150 cms||76 cms|
|(5)||All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes hailing from the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts.||160 cms||147.5 cms||76 cms|
|Weight–Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and female candidates. For ITBP recruitment for Constable|
- Medical Standards:– The medical examination of the candidates will be conducted as per the revised medical guidelines issued by MHA. The minimum medical standards are as follows.
- Eye Sight -The minimum distance vision shall be 6/6 and 6/9 for both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing spectacles or lenses;
|Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision)||Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision)||Refraction||Colour Vision||Remarks|
|Better eye||Worse eye||Better eye||Worse eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.||CP III by ISIHARA||-In right handed person, the Right eye is better eye and vice versa. -Binocular vision is required.|
- A colour blind person shall not be eligible for recruitment. If a person is found to be colour blind at any stage of service career, he/she shall be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue;
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins or squint in eyes;
- Must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any medical condition or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties or a cause of rejection as per the revised Medical Guidelines of May, 2015 issued by MHA. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
5. How to Apply For ITBP recruitment for Constable :-
- Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 13/07/2020 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 26/08/2020 at 11:59 pm on ITBP recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in . Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
The candidate has to upload copy of certificate or document for sport discipline mentioned at Para 2 (a) above on ITBP recruitment website in support of his/her highest medal/position or highest level of participation in the sports achievement mentioned at Para 4 (b) on ITBP recruitment website in their Profile created on the www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in before applying for the post, else his/her online application will be rejected during scrutiny. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT – Male candidates belonging to General (UR) or OBC category applying for recruitment to the post of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through the ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. F ees are exempted for females
and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe
category. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
- No TA/DA will be admissible: No TA/DA or other expenses for appearing in the recruitment test will be paid to the candidates. The candidate should come duly prepared for more than 01 day stay under their own arrangement at recruitment centre.
7. SELECTION PROCESS FOr ITBP recruitment for Constable:-
Online applications submitted by the candidates on ITBP recruitment website will be scrutinized. Online Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates whose online applications are found in order to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination. Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment :-
- Before start of documentation all candidates will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture. Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- All candidates reporting for recruitment will have to go through documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per Para 4 (b), proof to avail age and height relaxation etc. in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board including the document already uploaded on ITBP recruitment website. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificate to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board, the candidates whose documents are found in order will be asked to submit self attested copies of the documents/sports certificate to the Recruitment Board on the spot. Original documents will be returned. ITBP at its discretion can check or verify genuineness of any document/certificate produced by the candidates during recruitment and the decision of ITBP after such verifications/checking shall be final.
- Players who have participated or won medal(s) in the competitions given at Para 4 (b) above during the period from 01/01/2018 till 26/08/2020 shall be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable/GD (Sportsman) in ITBP.
- Candidates will be given marks for medals won or level of participation during aforementioned time period only.
- Only the marks of that one higher medal/position or level of participation in which a candidate is getting maximum marks as per the table given at Para 4 (b) will be considered. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- If any candidate has secured more than 1 medal in a particular competition, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only one highest medal/position secured in the competition.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 08 for all category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates who are unable to produce the prescribed certificates/documents will be rejected summarily and candidates who declared qualified in documentation stage will be sent to Physical Standard Test (PST).
Physical Standard Test (PST):-
- Candidates who qualify in documentation will undergo PST as per standards mentioned at Para 4 (c) above.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in height and chest will be required to submit the certificate as per Annexure-V regarding their community from concerned District Authorities. In the event of non enclosure of the certificate their claim for relaxation in height and chest shall not be entertained. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- Case for relaxation in the physical standard for those candidates who do not meet the physical standards as per advertisement but are otherwise eligible and medically fit in the DME will be taken up with the Competent Authority and till such time vacancies will be kept reserved. In case competent authority does not permit relaxation in physical standards such candidates will be rejected and they will be informed in due course of time. In case competent authority approved the relaxation in physical standards as per advertisement such candidates will be issued Offer of appointment.
- Merit List:– After completion of Physical Standard Test, Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates as per table given at Para 4(b) in the advertised sports discipline. If tie persist, candidate younger in age will be given priority. The candidates shall be
shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) on the basis of merit. Tie cases will be resolved as under :-
- Candidate securing highest marks will be placed higher in the merit list.
- If the candidate appearing for the recruitment having similar achievements in international competition than achievement in National competition will be considered for breaking tie (candidate with higher achievement in the National competition will be placed higher in merit).
- If tie persist, candidate younger in age will be given priority.
- If tie still persist, candidate’s name in alphabetical order in English will be given priority. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
Merit certificate for sports qualification must be signed by the awarding
authority in the prescribed format as per G.O.I Dept. of Pers & Trg.) Office Memorandum No. 14015/1/76-Estt(D) dated 04/08/1980. Details are as under :-
|S.No.||Competition||Authority awarding certificate||Details of Annexure & Form|
|1.||International Competition||Secretary of the National Federation of the Game concerned.||Annexure-VII (Form-I)|
|2.||National Competition||Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the Game concerned.||Annexure-VIII (Form-2)|
|3.||Inter- University tournaments||Dean of Sports or other officer in overall charge of sports of the university concerned.||Annexure-IX (Form-3)|
|4.||National/Sports/ Games for school||Director or Additional/ Joint or Deputy Director in overall change of Sports/Games for schools in the Directorate of Public Instructions/Education of the state.||Annexure-X (Form-4)|
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME):– Candidates selected in order of merit as per number of vacancies will be put through medical examination (DME) to assess their fitness as per the medical guidelines issued from time to time by MHA.
Appeal against Detailed Medical Examination:-
- A candidate declared unfit in detailed medical examination, if not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, can submit an appeal for his/her re-medical examination alongwith a Medical Fitness Certificate as per Annexure-‘VI’, as a piece of evidence about the possibility of an error of judgment in the decision of the Medical Officer.
- The medical certificate will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the medical practitioner concerned to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been rejected as unfit for appointment by a Medical Officer.
- The appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless it contains Medical Re-Examination fee of Rs. 25/- through Indian Postal Order in the name of the Commandant (Recruitment), Dte. Gen. ITBP Block-IV, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 and rejection slip (in original) issued by the Presiding Officer. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- The appeal should be submitted within 15 days from the date of issue of the Rejection Slip (in which the finding of the Medical Officer is communicated to the candidate) the Commandant (Recruitment), Dte. Gen. ITBP Block-IV, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003. The appeal received after prescribed 15 days or without relevant documents will not be entertained. ITBP will not be responsible for any postal delay. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
- The candidates who have been declared unfit in Detailed Medical Examination will be briefed about the procedure for filling an appeal for re- medical examination at the venue.
- The decision of ITBP Board of Doctors shall be final for declaring a candidate Fit or Unfit.
- There will be no second RME appeal for candidates declared unfit in DME. For ITBP recruitment for Constable
8. G ENERAL INSTRUCTIONS For ITBP recruitment for Constable:
|8.1||All candidates who have been called for Documentation, PST and DME will bring a clear and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc or else they will not be permitted to enter the venue. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use.|
|8.2||Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos used by them in filling the online application form and bring same passport size photos submitted with online application form at all stages of recruitment.|
|8.3||Departmental candidates should submit in original a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of verification of original documents else their candidature will be rejected.|
|8.4||Verification of original documents will be carried out at the time of Documentation stage, therefore candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility in all respects to avoid any disappointment.|
|8.5||All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests which will be sent electronically on their registered e-mail ID with directions to download their admit cards on ITBP Recruitment website (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in). Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling online application form. ITBP will not be responsible in case of any failure of the candidate not receiving e-mail/admit card online. ITBP will not be responsible in case candidate forgets his/her login details. For ITBP recruitment for Constable|
|8.6||Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any person after joining the service wants to resign from the service before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher.|
|8.7||Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.|
|8.8||These vacancies are not open for physically challenged persons or ex-servicemen.|
|8.9||Candidates should come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible. For ITBP recruitment for Constable|
|8.10||No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected.|
|8.11||ITBP will not be responsible for any damage/injury to the individual sustained during the course of recruitment process.|
|8.12||Recruitment in ITBP is totally transparent, fair and purely on the basis of performance of the aspirants. No candidate is required to pay any money in cash or otherwise, for recruitment in ITBPF except nominal application fee or fee for RME. If someone approaches them or asks for money or any other favour they may report the matter to the Recruitment Board or the local police.|
|8.13||ITBP will not responsible for any postal delay or Internet interruptions/computer related problems. For ITBP recruitment for Constable|
|8.14||Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to log on the above link from time to time.|
|8.15||Falsification of documents to mislead the Recruitment Board or to gain access to examination would lead to criminal action against the candidates, besides cancellation of his/her candidature.|
|8.16||Candidates canvassing in any form/bringing outside influence/pressure/offering illegal gratification/blackmailing/threatening to blackmail any person connection with recruitment will be disqualified.|
|8.17||It should, however, be clearly understood that the ITBP reserves the right to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.|
|8.18||Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests in ITBP recruitment does not confer the right of any candidates for selection. For ITBP recruitment for Constable|
|8.19||The candidates will not be considered for recruitment if involved/convicted/arrested in any criminal case under IPC or any other Act of the Central Government or State Government.|
|8.20||The performance of sports persons will be periodically reviewed and if a sportsperson fails to give the desired result in respective discipline of sports, he/she will be given an option to merge with combatized GD cadre or to be discharged from service as per rules.|
|8.21||All disputes and differences, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts within the territorial limits of Delhi only.|
Information given in this advertisement and on ITBP Recruitment website are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing rules and regulations of ITBP/Government of India will be final.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this ITBP recruitment for Constable
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]