IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: Registrar
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Qualification: Post Graduate
Last Date: 23 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020
|Post Date :||22 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||24 June 2020|
|Last Date :||23 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020
DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE No: 04 OF 2020
Dated: 22 – 06 – 2020
Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020.
|S.No.||Name of the post (s)||No. of posts||Eligibility|
|1.||Registrar (Level – 14 (144200-218200))||01||Masters Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system ids followed.At least 15 years of experience as Assistant professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education. OR 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.|
Age: preferably below 57 years.
Important dates: For IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020
- Date of availability of online application : 24 – 06 – 2020
- Last date of submission of online application : 23 – 07 – 2020
- Last date of submission of hardcopies of the application : 24 – 07 – 2020
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS/ INSTRUCTIONS.
- Candidates who are desirous to be considered for appointment on deputation basis may also apply.
- The terms and conditions governing the service shall be as per the UGC Guidelines / University Statutes with amendments from time to time.
- Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in. The non – refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) shall have to be deposited through online mode by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- The in service candidates should forward their application forms through their employer.
- Hard copy of application form complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies of all relevant documents, certificates and testimonials is mandatory to be submitted in the office of Registrar by or before the last date of submission of hardcopies of the application forms, failing which the online application form submitted by the candidates shall not be considered. Applications received after the expiry of the due date will not be entertained.
- Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and place of interview through University website / e-mail/ whichever suitable. However, University does not take any responsibility for non receipt or delayed receipt of the intimation by a candidate.
- All relevant information /updates shall be uploaded on University website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in. The Candidates are advised to remain in touch with University website and notifying the same in newspapers shall not be obligatory on University part.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing in the interview.
- The University reserves the right to defer / not to filling up of any or all posts advertised here-in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The University reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Candidates not fulfilling the requirements prescribed here-in-above as on the last date prescribed for submission of online application form need not to apply.
- Experience if any shall be counted as on the date of the issue of the Notification and the experience shall mean post qualification experience only.
- The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event For IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020
of any typographical error etc. before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications, for which the candidates are advised to remain in touch with the official website: www.islamicuniversity.edu.in
- In case of any disputes /suites or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be confined to the Central Administrative Tribunal of J&K UT only.
- The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in the process of selection in case any inadvertent mistake is detected even after the issue of appointment letter.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidate shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme. However this shall not apply in case of deputation and IUST employee who are governed by Old pension Scheme. For IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020
FAQs For This IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020
What is IUST?
The Islamic University of Science & Technology is a government university located at Awantipora, Jammu and Kashmir, India. The university has been set up as a centre for higher learning for the people of the Jammu and Kashmir State and its neighbouring regions
How to Apply for IUST Recruitment for Registrar 2020?
Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in. The non –
refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) shall have to be deposited through online
mode by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
how many vacancy open right now?
Only One Vacancies Open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection Will Be through Interviews
[catlist id=371 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]