Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: Chief Investment/Treasury Officer
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Full TIme
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Recruiter: Jk bank
Application Start Date: 03 July 2020
Last Date: 18 July 2020
Application Mode: Online
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
|Application Start Date||03 July 2020|
|Last Date :||18 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
Notification For the Appointment of Specialized Officers in J&K Bank
Jobs @ J&K Bank
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM- FROM 03.07.2020 TO 18.07.2020
Online applications are invited from Domiciles of the Union Territory Of Jammu & Kashmir for appointment of specialized officers in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
- Before Applying, Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as per advertisement.
- The process of Registration shall complete after depositing of fee through Online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to refer Bank’s website https://www.jkbank.com under careers link regularly for details and updates. No other mode of communication will be used in case of any change/update/information. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & OTHER DETAILS|
|No of Posts||1 One|
|Age||Less than 50 years as on 01-05-2020 (inclusive)|
|Post||Equivalent to Vice President|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 68680-1960/4-76520.|
|Qualification||CA/MBA/PGDM /CFA or other relevant post graduate qualification from a recognized University/ Institution will be preferred.Certificate in Treasury Management, Certified Treasury Dealer Course is desirable. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment|
|Work Experience||Candidate should have working experience in any of the AD – I Banks for at least 10 yearsCandidate should have worked for at least 5 years in the rank of AVP or equivalent in Public / Private Sector Banks.Candidate should have experience of working in the following Forex areas for at least 5 years in the last ten years. Forex / Rupee Treasury (Out of which at least 2 years managing Dealing room i.e. Front Office) and should possess the knowledge of Forex / Derivative products / Rupee Dealings.Candidates having experience in handling Treasury operations in foreign office will be given preference. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment|
|Job Role||Reviewing of the reports received from various Service providers like Bloomberg, Reuters, EBS, and Barclays etc. and advising to gain insights into Global Markets with special reference to Indian Rupee.Strategy planning for the day based on Market information. Further arbitrage opportunities in both the Markets are explored to improve profitability.|
Continuous review of the currency movement together with cross currency dealer by conducting technical analysis for guidance of our Export/ Import customers.Assist & advise preparation of daily morning outlook on forex for the benefit of the Designated branches/offices and customers of the Bank.Advice and suggest Management of foreign currency assets and liabilities of the domestic operations of the Bank and also managing the monthly Gaps within the limits provided as per Board approved policy. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
Provide the basic cost computation for pricing our Foreign Currency denominated assets of the Bank (PCFC, BRD, FLCR etc.) to enable sanctioning authority (Credit Wing/ED/CAC of the Board) for taking an appropriate decision for fixing Rate of Interest.Assisting a team of dealers and Chief Dealer to achieve the objectives of the Treasury and Investments Division of Integrated Treasury Wing.
Optimization of the overall yield of the Investment portfolio with active portfolio management.Attending the Morning meeting with Executive President/President Treasury, Forex Chief Dealer and dealers to analyse the market movements and discuss short & medium strategy and its impact on the portfolio.
Managing & strategizing the Primary Dealership business of the Bank and ensuring compliance of all regulatory guidelines including minimum bidding commitments, ensuring turnover in PD business and underwriting of auction and to actively participate in G-Sec and State Development Loans (SDL) auction collection of market information from other market participants/brokers for working out strategies and preparation of MIS.
Monitoring of dealing in Non-SLR instruments viz. Corporate Bonds, Commercial Papers, Certificate of Deposits, equity investments, Mutual Fund investments and Venture Capital Funds / Alternate Investment Funds etc. and ensuring adherence to RBI guidelines/Bank’s Investment Policy. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
- Ensuring compliance of all regulatory guidelines for raising Capital instruments like Equity Capital, Preference Shares, Innovative Debt Instruments, Tier I & Tier II capital bonds etc. for augmenting the capital base of the Bank. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
- To monitor the Inter Bank Limits fixed for Domestic Treasury as per Liquidity Policy by ALM Section, Risk Management wing
- To monitor the Individual Exposure limits to counter party Banks, Broker limits etc.
- Should be able to predict, analyse, understand the macroeconomic trends in India and abroad, should be able to correlate between different economies.
- Should be familiar with the technical aspects of monetary policy, Fiscal Policy etc. in India as well as other key economies. Should be able to interpret different data points
- Should be able to understand the FX, Interest Rate, Credit and Commodities markets and should have expertise in these aspects
- Should be able to recommend tactical (short term) as well as strategic (long term) positions /direction of the Bank in the above asset classes as well as recommend the same to clients.
- The link for online registration for the posts shall be available on Banks website on https://www.jkbank.com under careers link w.e.f 03 July 2020 to 18-July-2020
Please submit your credentials @ www.jkbank.com under careers link from 03- 07-2020 to 18-07-2020
Application Fees for Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment:
Online application fee of Rs.2500/= (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only) for each post is to be paid by the candidate via online mode. However J&K Bank Staff applying for the posts shall be exempted from payment of application fees. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
There will be five years relaxation in upper age limit to J&K Bank staff candidates in the eligibility criteria for the posts of Civil/Mechanical-Engineers, Economist and Chartered Accountant provided they have five years of regular service in the Bank.
- Selection will be through interview only. However a preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting of eligible candidates based on their qualification, experience and suitability for the post. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Personal Interview.
- Short listed Candidates will be required to produce original testimonials / credentials at the time of interview
OTHER TERMS For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment:
- Selected candidates will be on probation period of Two years initially.
- Selected candidates (other than J&K Bank Candidates) shall remain outside the
general cadre of officer’s for a minimum period of 5 years and shall have to serve at any place in India as per requirement of the Bank.
- In addition to the educational qualification criteria mentioned above, the candidates must also fulfill the following conditions:-
- Should not have been removed / dismissed from related service (during previous employment/engagement).
- Should not have been convicted of any offence and sentenced to a term of imprisonment.
- Should not have been found guilty of misconduct in professional capacity.
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score in interview, the order of merit will be decided as per date of birth i.e. the candidate senior in age will be placed before/above the candidate junior in age.
- Bank reserves the right to change/modify the selection process or withdraw the advertisement notification at any time without assigning any reason. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
- Please note, the above procedure is only valid procedure for applying. No other mode
of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and /or that he/she furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material facts(s), his/her/their candidature will stand cancelled.
- Decisions of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of online examination/other tests/selection would be final and binding on all the candidates. For Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fees/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
Who can apply: The applicant must be a domicile of UT of J&K (as per latest J&K Domicile Law). Application Mode: Online mode only
Banks Website: https://www.jkbank.com
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
FAQs For This Jk bank Recruitment for Chief Investment
What is JK Bank?
Jammu and Kashmir Bank is a J&K – based private quarter banking and financial offerings company. It is a privately-owned financial institution with majority-owned state percentage with its headquarters in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India
How to Apply for Jk bank Recruitment for Chief
The link for online registration for the posts shall be available on Banks website on https://www.jkbank.com under careers link w.e.f 03 July 2020 to 18-July-2020 Please submit your credentials @ www.jkbank.com under careers link from 0307-2020 to 18-07-2020
What are the salary of this Jobs?
how many vacancy open right now?
No of Posts 1-One
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection will be through interview only. However a preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting of eligible candidates based on their qualification, experience and suitability for the post. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Personal Interview.
[catlist id=19 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]