Jk Bank Recruitment for Economists, 02 Vacancies
Post Name: Economists
No of vacancy: 02
Job Type: Full TIme
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Recruiter: Jk bank
Application Start Date: 03 July 2020
Last Date: 18 July 2020
Application Mode: Online
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Jk bank Recruitment for Economists
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Jk bank Recruitment for Economists
|Application Start Date||03 July 2020|
|Last Date :||18 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Jk bank Recruitment for Economists
Notification For the Appointment of Specialized Officers in J&K Bank
Jobs @ J&K Bank
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM- FROM 03.07.2020 TO 18.07.2020
Online applications are invited from Domiciles of the Union Territory Of Jammu & Kashmir for appointment of specialized officers in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited. For Jk bank Recruitment for Economists
- Before Applying, Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as per advertisement.
- The process of Registration shall complete after depositing of fee through Online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to refer Bank’s website https://www.jkbank.com under careers link regularly for details and updates. No other mode of communication will be used in case of any change/update/information. For Jk bank Recruitment for Economists
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & OTHER DETAILS|
|No of Posts||2-Two|
|Age||25-40 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
|Post||Equivalent to Sr. Executive-Scale-III, Officer|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490.|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree in Economics from an Indian or Foreign University, recognized/ approved by Govt of India. Candidates with additional qualification like “MBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGPM/PGDM (In Finance)” will have preference.|
|Work Experience||Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Economist or Analyst with Financial Institutions / Banks / Rating Agencies / Analytics Firm / Reputed Brokerage Agencies. (OR) Minimum 3 years as an Economic Researcher in any University or Work Experience in Economic Research Division of a Commercial Bank / Financial Institution / Corporate Organizations like CRISIL, CIBIL, ICRA etc.|
|Job Role||The Economists shall have key role to analyse all the economic data published from time to time and provide inputs to the top management of the Bank on the impact of the economic changes.In addition to analysing the economic data they also need to focus on:- Various government and regulatory policies (budgets, monetary policy, deficits,Borrowings, interest rate policies etc.) – also includes tracking of economic calendars;The Economist will be responsible for providing strategic inputs to the top management of the Bank. He / She shall also be required to analyse and evaluate economic and financial indicators of national and international level and assess their impact on various markets and asset classes. He / She may also work on costs incurred by the Bank on specific line of activities and the returns expected from such activities.Any other roles & responsibilities assigned as per policies of the Bank from time to time.|
- The link for online registration for the posts shall be available on Banks website on https://www.jkbank.com under careers link w.e.f 03 July 2020 to 18-July-2020
Please submit your credentials @ www.jkbank.com under careers link from 03- 07-2020 to 18-07-2020
Application Fees for Jk bank Recruitment for Economists:
Online application fee of Rs.2500/= (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only) for each post is to be paid by the candidate via online mode. However J&K Bank Staff applying for the posts shall be exempted from payment of application fees. For Jk bank Recruitment for Economists
There will be five years relaxation in upper age limit to J&K Bank staff candidates in the eligibility criteria for the posts of Civil/Mechanical-Engineers, Economist and Chartered Accountant provided they have five years of regular service in the Bank.
- Selection will be through interview only. However a preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting of eligible candidates based on their qualification, experience and suitability for the post. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Personal Interview.
- Short listed Candidates will be required to produce original testimonials / credentials at the time of interview
OTHER TERMS For Jk bank Recruitment for Economists:
- Selected candidates will be on probation period of Two years initially.
- Selected candidates (other than J&K Bank Candidates) shall remain outside the
general cadre of officer’s for a minimum period of 5 years and shall have to serve at any place in India as per requirement of the Bank.
- In addition to the educational qualification criteria mentioned above, the candidates must also fulfill the following conditions:-
- Should not have been removed / dismissed from related service (during previous employment/engagement).
- Should not have been convicted of any offence and sentenced to a term of imprisonment.
- Should not have been found guilty of misconduct in professional capacity.
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score in interview, the order of merit will be decided as per date of birth i.e. the candidate senior in age will be placed before/above the candidate junior in age.
- Bank reserves the right to change/modify the selection process or withdraw the advertisement notification at any time without assigning any reason. For Jk bank Recruitment for Economists
- Please note, the above procedure is only valid procedure for applying. No other mode
of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and /or that he/she furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material facts(s), his/her/their candidature will stand cancelled.
- Decisions of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of online examination/other tests/selection would be final and binding on all the candidates. For Jk bank Recruitment for Economists.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fees/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
Who can apply: The applicant must be a domicile of UT of J&K (as per latest J&K Domicile Law). Application Mode: Online mode only
Banks Website: https://www.jkbank.com
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Jk bank Recruitment for Economists.
FAQs For This Jk bank Recruitment for Economists
What is JK Bank?
Jammu and Kashmir Bank is a J&K – based private quarter banking and financial offerings company. It is a privately-owned financial institution with majority-owned state percentage with its headquarters in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India
How to Apply for Jk bank Recruitment for Economists?
The link for online registration for the posts shall be available on Banks website on https://www.jkbank.com under careers link w.e.f 03 July 2020 to 18-July-2020 Please submit your credentials @ www.jkbank.com under careers link from 0307-2020 to 18-07-2020
What are the salary of this Jobs?
how many vacancy open right now?
No of Posts 2
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection will be through interview only. However a preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting of eligible candidates based on their qualification, experience and suitability for the post. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Personal Interview.
[catlist id=19 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]