JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020, 900 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Medical Officer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Application Fee:||General-400,reservation-200, PH-NIL|
|Last Application Date:||04 Sept 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020
How To Apply for JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|05 August 2020||04 Sept 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020
Subject: Filling up of vacant posts of Medical Officer in (Health & Family Welfare Department).
Ref: Letter Nos HME/HRM/162/2018 dated 10.06.2020, 17.06.2020, 18.06.2020 and
Notification No: 01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2020 Dated: 30-07-2020
JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020 Applications through online mode are invited in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay and Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020 dated 17.06.2020 from applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Medical Officer in Health & Family Welfare Department as per the category-wise break-up tabulated herein:
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications= 05.08.2020(10.00 A.M.)
- Last date for submission of online applications and online fee= 04.09.2020 (23.59 P.M.)
Category wise breakup of posts :-
|Item No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC /IB||Social Caste||PSP||EWS||Total|
* Number of posts are likely to undergo minor change on receipt of clarifications from the Administrative Department.
4% Horizontal Reservation shall be provided to the Physically Handicapped Category candidates as per SRO 294 dated 21.10.2005 read with S.O-127 dated 20.04.2020 with the following breakup:-
|S.No.||Name of sub-category||Share of posts (%age)||Total No. of posts (out of 900)|
|a||Blindness or Low vision||1%||9|
|b||Deaf and Hard of hearing||1%||9|
|c||Locomotor disability including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy||1%||9|
|d||Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness||1%||9|
|e||Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities.|
|01||MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate. JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020|
- The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 is applicable to the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, as such, the provision of Sec.15 & 25 of Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act, 1956 are applicable for determination of eligibility of candidates.
- Candidates provisionally registered with Medical Council of India/ Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for recruitment as Medical Officer in Government Service.
- The selectee(s) shall not be allowed to continue with PG/tenures of Senior Residency/Registrarship/Demonstratorship and they will have only one choice either to opt for selection or opt out and go for PG/tenures of Senior Residency/Registrarship/Demonstratorship.
- The selectee(s) on appointment will have to work in peripheral and far-flung areas of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
Age as on _1st January 2020:
Minimum = 18 Years
Maximum/In-service = 40 Years
Physically Challenged candidates = 42 Years Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC/PSP/EWS categories = 43 Years Ex-serviceman = 48 Years
Scheme of Selection:
- In pursuance of SRO No: 388 dated: 10.09.2018 the selection process shall be by written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard as far as practicable.
- The written test (MCQ type) shall be of 100 points.
- Examination Fee:
After successful submission of the online form, the candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:-
3. Centre of Examination:
- The Examination will be held in Srinagar and Jammu centres. All the candidates shall indicate the option for examination centre as indicated above.
- The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph (without glasses) and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken and should not be earlier than 01.01.2020.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
- Click on the “show jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to
- On Clicking on the “show jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
- An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate
have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print.
Note that the Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print application form.
Candidates have to pay the requisite fee through online mode only in the “SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS” menu in your account.
After successful payment of the fee, the fee status with transaction details will be reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates must check the fee status by clicking on the “Print Application” button in the “submitted Applications menu” in your jkpsc account. In case the payment status shows either “not submitted or under processing or status has not been reflected on your submitted application form”, candidate(s) are advised to contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu immediately for clarification. Further where the online fee is paid through other service providers the candidate most ensure that not only the amount of fee is debited form his/service provider’s Account but also credited into the official account of JKPSC.
- Submission of fee payment shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: –
Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. While submitting hard copy of the application in the Commission, candidates are warned that they should, in no case, alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them, nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or discrepancy between two or more such documents or their attested /certified copies, an explanation regarding this discrepancy should be furnished.
A candidate who is, or has been, declared by the Commission, to be guilty of:
- obtaining by wrongful support of his/her candidature by any means, or
- impersonating, or
- procuring impersonation by any person, or
- submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with or
- making statements which are incorrect, or false or suppressing material information, or
- resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection, or
- using unfair means during the test, or
- writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter , in the script(s), or
- misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or
- harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their test, or
- attempting to commit or , as the case may be, abetting the Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable;
- to be debarred by the Commission for appearing in the examination, and/or
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period:-
- By the Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
- By the State Government from any employment under them.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer 2020
What is JKPSC?
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION · Search… JKPSC Toggle navigation. About Us. Organization Chart · Historical Perspective · Constitutional Provisions
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]