JNTUH Recruitment for 03 Posts 04 Vacancy
|Post Name||Project Associate, Project Assistant, Field Worker|
|Last Application Date:||18 July 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For JNTUH Recruitment for 03 Posts
How To Apply for
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for JNTUH Recruitment for 03 Posts
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|09 July 2020||18 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for JNTUH Recruitment for 03 Posts
CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENT INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 085, Telangana State, INDIA.
Dr. V. HIMA BINDU, Ph.D
Professor & Head.
Ref : DST/TDT/WM/2019/27
Dt : 09-07-2020
NOTIFICATION for JNTUH Recruitment for 03 Posts
Applications are invited for the following positions in the DST project, Government of India sponsored project, “Hazardous/ Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) land fill leachate treatment using Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP’s) coupled with Electrochemical-biological techniques” with file No.” DST/TDT/WM/2019/27”, only from qualified candidates. Candidates interested are requested to send their applications in the prescribed format (attached with this advertisement) to the Principal Investigator through email to: email@example.com on or before 18-07-2020. For JNTUH Recruitment for 03 Posts
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will only be selected and notified for interview via email. Interview would be through an online mode (Google Meet) on 22-07-2020 at 11.30AM coordinated by the Principal Investigator and Head, Centre for Environment, IST, JNTUH.
|Positions||Qualification & Experience||Consolidated Pay per month (Rs)||Duration|
|Project Associate I: (2 Number)* Project assistant (1 Number) Field worker (1 Number)||M.Sc in Env. Sciences/ Chemistry Or M.Tech (Env. management/ Chemical engineering/ Civil engineering) (*Preference to qualified UGC/CSIR-NET/ GATE/ ICMR/ICAR JRF or Equivalent) B.Sc./ 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology Graduate degree in any discipline||As per DST guidelines||3 Years.|
About the project For JNTUH Recruitment for 03 Posts:
The project focus on the treatment of Hazardous/ Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) land fill leachate using Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP’s) coupled with Electrochemical-biological techniques. The research work involves an inter-disciplinary approach environmental, chemical and electrical engineering, which helps the candidate to be trained in the upcoming areas of Environmental remediation with industrial experience.
Note: The institute reserved the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this JNTUH Recruitment for 03 Posts
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JEPunjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE The Punjab Public […]
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POstUPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst The Uttar Pradesh Public […]
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 4 Planning OfficerHPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 4 Planning Officer Online Recruitment Applications […]
- APSC Recruitment 2020 for 26 Motor Vehicle InspectorAPSC Recruitment 2020 for 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector Assam Public […]
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 16 VETERINARY OFFICERHPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 16 VETERINARY OFFICER Online Recruitment Applications […]
- GPSC Recruitment 2020 for 1203 Regular PostsGPSC Recruitment 2020 for 1203 Regular Posts Gujarat Public Service […]