Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh, 05 Vacancy
|Post Name||Junior Office Assistant|
|Last Application Date:||13 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
How To Apply for Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
The desirous and eligible candidates applying for the post of Junior Office Assistant(IT), Sericulture Inspector and Peon on the prescribed application form also uploaded on the Department Website (website: emerginghimachal.hp.gov.in) alongwith attested copies of all relevant testimonials/ documents so as to show their age/ qualification/ experience etc. The applications should be addressed to the Director of Industries, Himachal Pradesh, Udyog Bhawan, Bemloe, ShimIa-171001.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|16 July 2020||13 August 22020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIES HIMACHAL PRADESH SHIMLA-171001
ADVERTISEMENT for Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
Applications are invited for filling up of posts of Junior Office Assistant (IT) Class-III , Sericulture Inspector , Class —Ill and Peon Class -IV on contract basis in the Department of Industries, Himachal Pradesh reserved for the Persons with Disabilities as detailed below:-
Total number of posts: 5
|Sr .No||Name of the post and pay scale||No of Posts||Breakup of the posts|
|1||Junior Office Assistant (IT),(Class-III) Rs. 5910-20200+1950/- Grade pay (Contractual Amount Rs.5910+1950=7860/-)||1||Unreserved (PWD) for the blindness and low vision.|
|2||Sericulture Inspector(Class-III) Rs. 5910-20200+1900/- Grade pay (Contractual Amount Rs.5910+1900=7810/-)||1||Unreserved (PWD) for low vision.|
|Peon (Class-IV} Rs.4900-10680+1300 Grade pay (Contractual Amount Rs.4900*1900=6200/-)||3||Unreserved (PWD) 1 for Blind and low vision 1 for hard of hearing 1 for locomotor disability/ leprosy cured/ dwarfism/ acid attack victims/ muscular dystrophy/ autism/intellectual disability/ specific learning disability and mental illness. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh|
Terms and condition for Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
- Education and other qualifications
|Junior Office Assistant (ITj||(i)Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education University. OR Matriculation from recognized Board of School Education with one/ two year’s Diploma/Certificate from an Industrial Training Institute(ITI) in Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES) as notified by Director General of Employment & Training (Govt. of India) from time to time or three years Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT from a Polytechnic as approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh|
|(ii) Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi. Provided that visually impaired persons selected/ recruited under 1 °/» quota will be exempted from acquiring Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/Information Technology and passing of typing test instead they shall be imparted necessary basic training including computer training course by the Department concerned through Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Sundernagar or National Institute for the Visually Handicapped (NIVH),|
|Dehradun or Composite Training Centre(CTC),Ludhiana. They shall have to complete the above training for which three chances will be afforded. If the incumbent fails to qualify the same his / her services shall be terminated. However, the incumbents already in the service shall be afforded sufficient number of chances to complete the aforesaid training. Provided further that differently abled person who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post as certified being unable to type, by the Medical Board, may be exempted from passing the typing test. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh|
Explanation:- The terms ,”differently abled persons” does not cover visually impaired persons or persons who are hearing impaired but cover only those whose physical disability/ deformity permanently prevents them from typing. The above criteria for grant of exemption from passing he typing test shall also be applicable to the skill Test Norms on Computers.
|Sericulture Inspector||10+2 with biology as one of the subject from a recognized Board of School Education. i) At least six months certificate course in Sericulture issued by the recognized University or an Institute affiliated and duly recognized by the Government. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh|
|Peon||Should be passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education / Institute. Provided that visually impaired persons who have crossed the age of 35 (thirty Five) years, competing under 1% quota reserved for visually impaired persons will be exempted from prescribed educational qualification. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh|
- Eligibility for recruitment:– A Candidate shall be eligible for appointment to Class-III postts), if he/ she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 and for Class-IV post(s), if he/ she has passed Middle or Matriculation from any School/ Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh:
Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
3 Aqe Limit:- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 45 years as on 1.1.2020 The relaxation in upper age limit is permissible upto 5 years as per instructions of the Government of H.P. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
4. How to Apply:- The desirous and eligible candidates applying for the post of Junior Office Assistant(IT), Sericulture Inspector and Peon on the prescribed application form also uploaded on the Department Website (website: emerginghimachal.hp.gov.in) alongwith attested copies of all relevant testimonials/ documents so as to show their age/ qualification/ experience etc. The applications should be addressed to the Director of Industries, Himachal Pradesh, Udyog Bhawan, Bemloe, ShimIa-171001.
The envelope containing application form should be super- scribed as “application for the post of Juniour Assistant (IT), Sericulture Inspector, Peon (On contract basis)
5 Last Date for Receipt of Applications:- Application duly complete in alt respect must reach to the Director of Industries, Udyog Bhawan Bemloe, H.P,ShimIa-171001 upto 29.7.2020 and in case of tribal areas the application must reach upto 13.8.2020 for this Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh.
Application Fee: N A
Mode of Selection:
Selection for appointment to the post shall be made on the basis of merit prescribed Educational Qualification followed by evaluation as specified in Appendix -I.The Appendix —II is the list of Competent Authority for issue of necessary certificates of Appendix-II. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
Evaluation :- Date of evaluation/ verification of documents will be intimated separately.
INSTRUCTIONS / GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM
The application must be submitted on the prescribed format only and an attested recent passport size photograph must be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
- The candidates must possess requisite essential qualification prescribed for the post.
The name of the candidate must be registered in the concerned Employment
- The applicant should have the documentary proof/ certificate with respect to the
Person with Disability issued by the competent authority. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
The application should be sent under registered cover/ speed post addressed to the Director of Industries, Himachal Pradesh,Udyog Bhawan, Bemloe, Shimla- 171001. The envelope containing application form should be super – scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Junior Office Assistant, Sericulture Inspector and Peon (On contract basis)
6 The attested photocopies of the following documents/ certificates must be Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
attached with the application:-
- Admit card
- Age proof
Educational Qualification Certificates ( Note: Matric Pass and 10+2
Certificate is compulsory) Bonafide Himachali Certificate. Employment Registration Cei1ificate The proof of category i.e. SC/ST/OBC
Certificate regarding belonging to notified Backward Areal Panchayat as the case may be, issued by the SDO (C ) / Tehsildar/ Naib Tehs‹ldar.
Certificate regarding Landless family/ family having land less than 1 Hectare to be certified by the concerned Revenue Authority. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
- Non- employment certificate to the effect that none of the family members is in Government / Semi Government service issued by the SDO (C )
- Certificate regarding differently abled persons with more than 40%
impairment disability/ infirmity issued by the Health & Family Welfare authorities/ Medical Boards
- Certificate of BPL family having annual income (from all sources) below Rs. 40,000/- or as prescribed by the Govt. from time to time, issued by the Block Development Officer (BDO)
ii) Certificate of Widow/ divorced/ destitute/ single woman issued by the
Block Development Officer (BDO)
- Certificate of single daughter/ orphan issued by the Block Development Officer (BDO)
- Training of at least 6 months duration related to the post applied for from
a recognized University/ Institution issued by the competent authority. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
- Certificate of experience upto a maximum of 5 years in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization relating to the post applied for, issued by the competent authority
- Self addressed envelope along with postal stamps
- Incomplete application or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained to that respect.
- The Department will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- No TA/DA will be admissible. For Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
- All the documents/ certificate in original will have to be produced at the time of Evaluation, failing which the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled/ rejected
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- Applicant who have passed matriculation from any school/ institution situated with in H.P. can apply for the post. This condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Junior Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERSCanara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS Canara Bank, a […]
- SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 APPRENTICESSBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 APPRENTICES Candidates can apply for […]
- SBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary OfficersSBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary Officers Applications are invited […]
- RBI Recruitment 2020 Part Time Medical ConsultantRBI Recruitment 2020 Part Time Medical Consultant Applications are invited from […]
- VC Bank recruitment 2020 for 30 Probationary officersVC Bank recruitment 2020 for 30 Probationary officers Applications are […]
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 13 PostsBank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 13 Posts Bank of […]