Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020, 55 Vacancies
Post Name: Munsiff-Magistrate
No of vacancy: 55
Job Type: Full Time
Recruiter:Kerala High Court
Application Start Date: 02 July 2020
Last Date: 22 July 2020
Selection: Direct Interview
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
|Application Start Date||02 July 2020|
|Last Date :||22 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Website : www.hckrecruitment.nic.in e-mail : recruitment.hckerata@nic,in
REC4 – 10546/2020
Phone : 0484-2562235
Fax : 0484-2391720
Kochi — 682 031
KERALA JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION — 2020
Online applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Munsiff-Magistrate (Scale of pay : 27700 — 44770) in the Kerala Judicial Service against NCA and Regular vacancies as detailed below. Online applications can be submitted from 02.07.2020 onwards. No other means/modes of application will be accepted. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
NCA VACANCIES for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Recruitment number : 5/2020 (5“ Re-notification relating to the select list prepared pursuant to notification No. REC 4 – 97821/2011 dated 31-01-2012)
Number of vacancy : Scheduled Tribes – 1
Method of recruitment: Direct recruitment (candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes communities in the State of Kerala alone are eligible to apply).
- Recruitment number : 6/2020 (3″ Re-notification relating to the select list prepared pursuant to notification No. REC 4 – 5384/2013 dated 21 03 2013)
Number of vacancies : Nadars included in SIUC – 1
Hindu Nadars — 1
Method of recruitment: Direct recruitment (candidates belonging to the Non – Creamy layer of the above notified communities in the State of Kerala alone are eligible to apply).
- Recruitment number : 7/2020 (2nd Re-notification relating to the select list prepared pursuant to notification No. REC 4 – 75831/2017 dated 07.11.2017)
Number of vacancy : Latin Catholics/Anglo Indians — 1
Method of recruitment: Direct recruitment (candidates belonging to the Non – Creamy layer of the above notified communities in the State of Kerala alone are eligible to apply). For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Recruitment number : 8/2020 (1″ Re-notification relating to the select list prepared pursuant to notification No. REC 4 -108724/2018 dated 01.02.2019)
Number of vacancies : Latin Catholics/Anglo Indians – 1
Scheduled Castes – 1 Nadars included in SIUC — 1
OBC (8th item in Rule 17(1), Part II, KS & SSR, 1958) — 1
Method of recruitment: Direct recruitment (candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and those wht› belong to the Non – Creamy layer of the other three above notified communities in the State of Kerala alone are eligible to apply. Candidates belonging to the reservation groups of E•liavas, Thiyyas & Billavas, Muslims, Hindu Nadars, SC. C.onverts to C.liristianity, Viswakarmns and Dheevaras are not eligible to apply against this Recruitmeut number). For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Rule 15 (a) of Part II of the Kerala State and Subordinate Services Rules, 1958 shall be applicable for the above NCA recruitments.
- Recruitment number: 9/2020 Number of vacancies : 47 (Probable)
Method of recruitment: (i) Direct Recruitment; and (ii) Recruitment by Transfer. FOr Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Mode of selection: The selection shall be after holding competitive examinations at two successive stages. The first stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination. The second stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Main) Examination, consisting of a written examination and a viva-voce. for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- The preliminary examination and main examination will be conducted on the basis of the Scheme given at clauses 9 to 12 of this notification. The preliminary as well as the main examinations will be common for the candidates who apply in response to Recruitment Nos. 5/2020, 6/2020, 7/2020, 8/2020 for NCA vacancies and Recruitment No. 9/2020 for regular vacancies.
7. Qualifications For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020:
L Direct Recruitment:
A candidate for appointment as Munsiff-Magistrate by déect recruitment shall satisfy the following general conditions, namely;
- Shall be a citizen of India. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Shall be a holder of a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
- Shall not have completed 35 years of age on the first day of January, 2020. The upper age limit shall be raised by five years in the case of candidates belonging to any of the Scheduled Castes or adult members of such castes and their children when such adult members are converted to other religions, or Scheduled Tribes, and by three years in the case of candidates belonging to any of the Other Backward Classes, as provided in Rule 10(c) of Part II of Kerala State and Subordinate Services Rules, 1958.
- Shall be of good character. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Shall be of sound health having no bodily infirmities, which renders him/her unfit for appointment.
While applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other none mentioned in the notification. Save as otherwise provided, the qualification prescribed for the post shall be the one acquired by the candidate on or before the last date fixed for closure of Step-11 process of online filing of applications. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
IL R n T f
No officer in service shall be eligible for appointment as Munsiff-Magistrate by transfer, unless he/she is a holder of a degree in law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an advocate and is an approved probationer in any one or more of the feeder categories enumerated as S1. Nos. (i) to (viii) below. He/She shall not have completed J4 years of age on the last date fixed for closure of Step-11 process of online filing of applications. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
A person who is otherwise qualified for appointment by transfer but is not holding any of the posts enumerated below at the time of his application for appointment by transfer, shall be eligible for appointment if he has held any one or more of such posts at any time for the prescribed number of years and is holding a post in a higher scale of pay in any of the offices from which appointment is to be made. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Note:- Save as otherwise provided, eligibility to apply shall be determined with reference to the last date fixed for the closure of Step-II process of online filing of applications.
Feeder cateaories of oflicers for Recruitment by Transfer‘
- Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade I & II
- Assistant Registrars and other officers of the High Court in the same scale of pay of Assistant Registrars, Personal Assistant to the Chief Justice, Additional Personal Assistant to the Chief Justice, Section Officers, Librarian, Reference Librarian, Court Officers, Filing Scrutiny Officers, Accountant, Head Translator, Private Secretary to Judges including Higher Grade and Personal Assistant (Selection Grade) to Judge in the High Court of Kerala.
Under Secretaries, Section Officers and Librarian in the Advocate General’s Office.
- Section Officers and Librarian in the Law Department, Government Secretariat.
- Sheristadars of District Courts, Additional District Courts, Special Courts, the Office of the Motor Accidents Claims Tribunals, the Office of the State Transport Appellate Tribunal, Family Court and Wakf Tribunals and Sub Courts, Senior Superintendents of the District Courts and Additional District Courts and Selection Grade Confidential Assistants in the Subordinate Civil Courts. FOr Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Sheristadars of Chief Judicial Magistrate’s Courts and Selection Grade Confidential Assistants in the Subordinate Criminal Courts.
via Full time Assistant Professors of Government Law Colleges. viii.Principal Counsellors of the Family Courts in the State of Kerala
8. Reservation of appointment for Regular vacaneies_
- The rules relating to reservation of appointments for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and non-creamy layer of Other Backward Classes contained in Part II of the Kerala State and Subordinate Services Rules, 1958 (Rules 14 to 17) shall apply to appointment by direct recruitment. Rule 5(3) of the Kerala Judicial Service Rules, 1991 shall apply to the appointment by transfer. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- One percent of vacancies shall be reserved for persons with disabilities having Locomotor disability-moderate provided that the Medical Board constituted for assessment certifies that the candidate will be able to perform the duties of Judicial Officer with the aid of Assistive Technologies and the candidate qudifies in the selection in terms of the Kerala Judicial Service Rules, 1991.
9. Scheme of the Preliminary Examination:
The preliminary examination will consist of one paper of objective type screening test based on the syllabus given below containing 100 multiple choice questions, each question carrying two marks. Maximum marks will be 200 and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The duration of the preliminary examination will be two and half hours. The preliminary examination is conducted for the purpose of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
shortlisting the candidates and the marks obtained in the preliminary examination shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates.
The ratio of notified vacancies to the number of successful candidates in the preliminary examination shall be 1:10. If more than one candidate obtains the same mark as that of the last candidate in the descending order of merit, all such candidates securing identical mark shall be treated as qualified for the main examination. Only those candidates who are declared by the High Court to have qualified in the preliminary examination will be eligible for admission to the main written examination provided they are otherwise foand eligible for admission to the main examination. Short hst of candidates selected for the main examination will be published by the High Court in the Notice Board and the recruitment portal of the High Court. Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
10. Syllabus for the Preliminary Examination:
|Part A||Code of Civil Procedure, Indian Contract Act, Negotiable Instniments Act, Transfer of Property Act, Specific Relief Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act.|
|Part B||Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act.|
|Part C||Constitution of India, Legal G.K., Reasoning & Mental abihty.|
- Ssheme of the Msjn Examination;
- Written Examination The Kerala Judicial Service Main (Written) Examination will consist of 4 papers, each carrying 100 marks at a total of 400 marks, based on the syllabus given below. The prescribed duration for each paper will be three hours. The number of candidates for viva voce shall not ordinarily exceed three times the number of notified vacancies.
- Viva-Voce: Maximum marks for viva voce shall be 50. Only those candidates who are shortlisted as per the above scheme shall be called for viva-voce. The cut off marks in the viva-voce is fixed at 40% for general and OBC candidates and 35% for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Schedules Tribes. Fraction of half or more than half shall be regarded as full marks and less than half shall be ignored. The marks secured by a candidate in the viva-voce shall be added to the total marks secured by him/her in the Main (written) examination.
- n E :
|Paper—I||English Grammar, General Essays (two), Translation of Malayalam Depositions/Documents to English and vice-versa, Precis writing.|
|Paper—H||Part—A: Indian Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Limitation Act, Specific Relief Act, Easements Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act, Hindu Succession Act, Indian Succession Act – Parts V, VI & X, Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act. Part—B: Kerala Court Fees and Suits Valuation Act, Kerala Stamp Act, Kerala State Legal Services Authorities Act, The Kerala Panchayath Raj Act -Ch. X, XI, XXIA &XXIII, Kerala Municipality Act – Ch.IX, X, XXIV & XXV, Negotiable Instruments Act (except Ch. XVII), and Registration Act. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020|
|Paper—IH||Part—A: Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Abkari Act, Negotiable Instruments Act -Ch. XVII, The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act. Part—B: Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, Kerala Police Act, Probation of Offenders Act, Forest Act, N.D.P.S. Act (provisions relating to bail and trial by Magistrates).|
|Paper-IV||Part—A: Code of Civil Procedure, Civil Rules of Practice, Kerala Civil Courts Act, Order in Interlocutory Application/ Framing of issues/Judgment writing (Civil) Part—B: Code of Criminal Procedure, Criminal Rules of Practice, Framing of charges/Order in Criminal Miscellaneous Petitions/ Judgment writing (Criminal)|
Training: Every person selected for appointment shall undergo training for a period of not less than one year extendable up to two years. The training will be conducted by the Kerala Judicial Academy. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
P_robation; Every person appointed shall be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years from the date on which he joins duty.
Tits; Every person appointed shall, within the period of probation, pass the Account Test for Executive Officers of the Kerala State or the Account Test (Lower) unless he has already passed either of those tests. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Prmexgmingtion training to Schpt}uled Castes/Ssbediiled Tribe candidates; A pre- examination training of a short duration will be conducted by the Kerala Judicial Academy for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes, who qualify in the Preliminary Examination. Such training shall be given only if there are sufficient number of candidates in that category who qualify in the Preliminary Examination. No fee will be charged for the training. The candidates will not be eligible for any stipend or allowance for attending the training. The expenses of boarding and lodging will not be met by the High Court. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
How to Apply For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020:
The online application process has two parts – Step-I and Step-H. ‘Step-I /New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘Step-11 /Registered Apphcant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which includes the submission of application by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step —II process and payment of application fee.
6) Eligible candidates are requéed to apply only ‘ONLfNE’ through the website
,hclirpprpJtniept,nic,in_. To start the process, the candidates should click the link ‘Step-F New Applicant’ in the web page or the ‘Apply Online’ button available against the notification link. This will take the candidate to the next page where the options of ‘POSTS’ are displayed. The candidates can access the RECRUITMENT OF MUNSIFF-MAGISTRATE main page (hereafter called the main page) by chcking the option ’Munsiff-Magistrate’ available there. Before proceeding further, the candidate should read the detailed notification in the home page For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 and o o A Cufdelfnes for PliotoeraDh & Signature. I’“AG and Sample Application L”omi provided in the main page. He/She should also be ready with his/her scanneJ Photoeraph & Sienature as specified in clause (j) below or lvi Guidelines for Photoeraohk Sfenature (in a pen drive or CD) and the details to be filled in the online application. No other means/modes of application will be accepted. Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- In Step-I (Registration for New Applicants), the candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her. The information provided during Step-I (New Applicants) process is of permanent nature and cannot be modified after submission with key number.
- In Step-11 (Registered Applicant), the candidate has to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature and detailed information about him/her. The details iitrnished by the candidates during Step-11 process can be modified till the Final Submission of online applications. However, the photograph and signature once uploaded cannot be chnngeiL
- The online application form is common for the NCA Recruitments (Recruitment Nos. 5/2020, 6/2020, 7/2020 & 8/2020) and Regular Recruitment (Recruitment No. 9/2020). For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Candidates applying for more than one Recruitment Number shoulti not apply separately. In Step-1, they should select all the recruitment numbers for which they want to apply by clicking the relevant category available in the drop down menu against the appropriate recruitment numbers. They need to pay the application fee only once. If they opt to apply separately, they will have to remit separate application fee for each recruitment and they will lose the ‘common candidate’ status in the examination. So, the eligible candidates who desire to apply for more than one recruitment should avoid applying separately to get the status of the ‘common candidate’ in view of the fact that common examination is prescribed for recruitments to Regular and NCA vacancies. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are advised to have a veli4 1Wobile Nyter / yqJid perspyp( c-»teil ID. It should be kept active for the duration of the recruitment. No request for change of Mobile Number/e-mail ID will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recniitment as SMS/e-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mai1 ID.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she may create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
t) If the candidate does not mention his/her Mobile Number/e-mail ID, no intimation relating to the recruitment will be sent to the candidate. Such candidates will have to visit the website frequently for getting information about the recruitment. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
j) Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a i
as per the specifications given below;
|SI.||fot«ge||File size||flimensions (should be the exact size)|
|1||Photograph||20 KB to 40 KB||200 pixels||150 pixels|
|2||Signature||10 KB to 20 KB||100 pixels||150 pixels|
For further details the candidates are advised to visit the link “Guidelines for Photograph & Signature” available on the main page. Candidates should take care to upload good quality photographs. Otherwise it would be difficult to identify the candidate from the photograph on the Admission Ticket. If J_he candidate cannot be identifipt} from the photoerqph printed on the Admission Ticket. he/she will not be allowed to write the examination. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
The candidate should also keep the particulars of educational qualifications, enrolment details, experience/service details and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to be entered in the online Application Form, The detailed requéements are given in the link “Sample Application Form” available in the main page.
1) Candidates should fill in the required details and upload his/her photograph and Signature during the course of applying online. Care should be taken by the applicant while filling in information in the Online Application Form.
- Towards the end of Step-1 process, the candidate will be asked to generate a Key Number. The Key Number should be eipht dipit long and it should contain at least one upper case letter ( A,B, C,….), one lower case letter (a,b,c,…..), one numerical digit (0,1,2,3,….) and one of the special characters (! @ # $ % ^ * ( ) + ( } ; < >). The candidate is advised to note down the Key Number and to keep it securely till the selection process is over since it is required to be entered each time he/she logs into the system. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention Key Number with/to any other person. Before proceeding with the completion of the Step-I (Registration) process, the candidate should ensure that the category (OBC or SC/ST), Religion and Caste of the candidate are shown correctly in the ’confirmation screen’. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- On completion of Step-I, the candidate will be assigned an Application Number which will be displayed on the screen and intimated to the candidates through SMS/e-mail. Candidate can continue with the application filing process by clicking on the ‘Proceed’ button available in the above screen and complete the application filing process in one go, if he/she so desires, or exit the page.
0) If he/she opts to exit the page, he/she has to log into the system by clicking on the link “Step-11 / Registered Applicant”. For this, the Application Number and Key Number of the candidate are required. Then the candidate will have access to the profile of the candidate. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- In the profile of the candidate, the link ‘Upload Photograph and Signature’ will be available. Only after completion of uploading of photograph and signature, the link — ‘Application’ will be visible. The candidate should fill all the required information in this link. Final Submission liner will be available only if all the required details are furnished in the link ‘Application’ and its other dynamic sub links (Employment details, Service Particulars, Teaching experience, Civil/Criminal cases etc…).
- After satisfying that the information furnished are correct and complete, the candidate must finally submit the Application by clicking the link ‘Final Submission’ and furnishing the details required therein. The process of online filing of application will be complete only on successful Final Submission of application as stated above. Once an online application is finally submitted, no further change can be made in Step-11. Therefore, the candidates are instructed to ensure the accuracy and correctness of details furnished before clicking the ‘Final Submjssion’ button. Candidates may take note that the online application process will be complete only on payment of application fee, in applicable eases, after the ‘Final Submission’. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Payment of application fee is the last stage of the application process. After making ’Fingl Submission’ as indicated in clause (q) above, the candidate, if apphcable, shall make the payment of application fee within the stipulated time. Online applications which are not followed by payment of application fees, in applicable cases will be incomplete.
) Candidates are required to submit the application fee, as stated below:
|Category ofAPR!!‘•••!||Amount of Fee|
|SC/ST/Unemployed Persons with Disability||Nil|
|All Others (even if the application is common for Regular and NCA vacancies)||› 1000/-|
- The application fee can be paid through online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or offline mode (Cash payment at the branches of the State Bank of India using the system generated fee payment challan). Payment of fee by Demand Draft/Cheque/Money Orders/Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted. Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination. The candidates are instructed to refer the Terms & Conditions and policies with respect to payment, available in the payment page of the website. Fee payment by either mode can be made only after the final submission of application as stated in clause (q) above. The candidates should ensure that the web browser used by them is compatible with the same of Bank to make hassle free payment of application fee. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
i• Online payment can be made fmm the date of commencement of Step I & Step II processes. for making online payment of application fee, the candidate should click the link ’Fee Payment’ available in the profile of the candfdate anJ follow the instructions available on the screen. Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
iL The challan for offlfne mode of fee payment cun be downloaded from fee p‹iyment pnge available in the proffle of the candidate till the date fixed for the closure of step H process. After thut date, they system generateJ challan will not be available. Paymc•nt through offline mode can he made only after the date fixed for closure of Step II pmces,s. So, candidates should ensure thnt the chnllnn is downloaded on or hefore the Jate fixed far closure of Step II process. However, payment through DJJfn6 tTlode cun be made till the date fixed for the same. FOr Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates who are exempted from fee payment and the candidates who wish to pay the fee through online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) can complete the application process in one go, if they so desire. In case the candidates do not intend to complete the application process in one go, he/she can login to STEP-II link available in the Home Page by providing Application Number and Key Number and continue the process.
- Successful remittance of application fee marks the end of application filing process. The candidates shall take note of the fact that the application filing process will be complete only on successful remittance of application fee. If the application fee is not remitted within the respective cut off date, the applications will be incomplete. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should take printout of the Application and keep it for future reference. They need not send the print out of the online application or any other documents to the High Court. Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Online application validation rules are designed on the basis of Notification/Rules requéement. Candidates are advised to read the Notification/Rules carefully and refer “flow to Apply” on the main page. Application submitted through online form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the Notification/Rules and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the same is liable to be rejected if found to be not fulfilling the eligibility criteria at any point of time. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should ensure that the details in the system generated printout of Application are that of the candidates themselves. The candidates who make alterations or attempt to appear for the examination by making alterations in the Admission Tickets downloaded will be disqualified.
- Cgn§Jdgtps_gppIxioz to fr. yes! by Recmii m br Trg r sigh «éisis the service certificate issued prom the Stead of ONceDeoartment. in the prescribed form LForm ‘A’s available in the link ’Downloads’ in the website. on or before the last date For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
prmcribed for the Step-NJ process of online fiils »J m plitotions and keep it with them
and produce as and when called for by the Hich €’ourt
- Candidates who are in the service of the Government of India or any of the State Governments applying to the post by direct recruitment should obtain ‘No Objection Certificate’ from theé Head of Office or Department before submission of the application and keep it with them. If the candidate fails to produce the No Objection Certificate as and when called for, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Copy of the Fee Papnent Challan should be retained by the candidate and produced if called for.
- Full and correct information shall be furnished in the online application. Furnishing of false or incorrect inforrtiation or suppression of material information will disqualify the candidate at any stage of selection. Anything not specifically claimed in the application against the appropriate field will not be considered at a later stage. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Applications which do not comply with the instructions in the notification shall be rejected.
|Date of commencement of Step-I & Step-H processes and remittance of application fee through online mode 02.07.2020 The date of closure of Step-I pmcess 22.07.2020 Date of closure of Step-11 process and remittance of application fee through online mode anfi downloading of challan for offline payment 27.07.2020 Date of commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode (*Those candidates who wish to pay the application fee through offline mode should download the challan on or before the last date fixed for closure of Step II process (ie; 27.07.2020) 29•07•2020 The last date for remittance of application fee thmugh offline mode 05.08.2020 For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020|
A candidate shall submit only one application. 26.
- Candidates are advised to keep the Application Number and Key Number securely as both are requéed each time they log into the system. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Admission Tickets : Admission Tickets for preliminary/main (written) examinations will not be sent by post. The candidates should login to their profile to download the Admission Tickets from the website www hckrecruitment nic in. The Admission Tickets will be ready for download three weeks pfior to the date of the preliminary/main (written) examination and the matter will be intimated through press release and through SMS/e- mail. The candidates are also advised to visit the recruitment portal of the High Court at least once in two weeks to know about the schedule of the examination. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Call Letter for Viva-voce : Call Letters for viva voce will not be sent by post. The eligible candidates should login to their profile to download the Call Letters from the
KJSE – 2020 page 9
website hckrecruitment nic in. The Call Letters will be ready for download two weeks prior to the date of the viva-voce and the matter will be intimated through press release and through SMS/e-mail. The eligible candidates are also advised to visit the website of the High Court at least once in a week to know about the schedule of the viva- voce. For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- For removal of doubts, candidates may call: 0484-2562235.
P.Cr. Ajithkumar Registrar (Subordinate Judiciary)
R• ge 10
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
FAQs For This Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
What is Kerala High Court?
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. It is located in Kochi.
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020?
Online applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Munsiff-Magistrate (Scale of pay : 27700 — 44770) in the Kerala Judicial Service against NCA and Regular vacancies as detailed below.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Scale of pay : 27700 — 44770)
how many vacancy open right now?
Total 55 vacancy open right now
[catlist id=48 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]