KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Post Name: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
No of vacancy: Unknown
Job Type: Contract
Walk in Date: 07 and 08 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
|Exam/Interview Date :||07 July 2020 and 08 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd.Office: II Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru-560034
Ph:080-25531461-64 Ext:487, Fax:080-25532153/25535941
(ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 COMPANY)
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS ON FIXED TENURE CONTRACT BASIS. for KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER –ON FIXED TENURE CONTRACT BASIS
|Remuneration||:||Rs.30000-3%-120000/- pay scale plus other applicable allowances|
|Qualification||:||Engineering in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institution. Qualification should be full time. Candidates obtained Engineering through Distance or part time education programme or through Correspondence are not eligible.|
|Experience||:||ESSENTIAL: Should have minimum 5 years of experience largely in the area of maintenance of Electrical equipments of pellet plant/manufacturing industries out of which 2 to 3 years of experience in preventive maintenance of electrical equipments, electrical distribution systems, sub-station control panels of Pellet plant. DESIRABLE: Execute the plan of Operation & Maintenance and focus on energy conservation & Safety. Implementation of the plan for PM of critical equipment, arrange resources for the same plan and ensure execution of the preventive maintenance for non-critical equipment in the section for ensuring maximum up time and efficiency at optimum cost. Knowledge of safety, quality control, productivity, Computer literacy.|
|Age||:||Maximum 35 years as on 31.05.2020|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Engagement on tenure contract basis initially for a period of TWO YEARS. Contract can be extendable another one year depending upon the requirement of the company and performance. At any case contract will not be extendable beyond Five years. For KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Candidates should submit the application in the format appended with this advertisement, along with requisite enclosures at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the columns furnishing the required details clearly in the application format.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility criteria’s and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without notice. For KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Qualifications should be full-time and from a recognized/reputed Indian University/Institute.
- The selected candidate will be paid remuneration as per Rs.30000-3%-120000/- pay scale of the company with Rs.30,000/- as a Basic pay plus other applicable allowances such as Dearness Allowance, HRA & Perquisites.
- Selected candidates will be posted at Plant units at Mangaluru.
- Appearance of the candidates in the walk-in-interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Age/experience relaxable in case of deserving candidates. For KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates. Decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/curtail the vacancies and the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof
- No TA shall be payable for attending the walk-in-interview.
- For fixed tenure basis, the appointee has no right to claim any additional benefits /compensation/ absorption/ regularization of services in the company during or after the period of engagement under any provision. At the end of contract period his/her services shall stand terminated. For KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- During the period of contract, the service may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice or one month’s pay in lieu of notice
Mode of Selection: The candidates having the requisite qualification and relevant experience as detailed above may Walk-in-for-Interview on 7th & 8th July, 2020 at Nehru Bhavan, KIOCL Township, Kavoor, Mangalore – 575015. The interested candidates should contact SENIOR MANAGER (HR&A) and get themselves registered between 9AM to 10AM. Candidate should submit duly filled in application in the format appended with this advertisement along-with certificates /documents (self-attested photocopies) in proof of age, qualification, experience, Last Pay Certificate etc. in the prescribed format.
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies. For KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Filled application format
- Recent passport size Photo
- Proof of age
- Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates)
- Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization (if applicable).
- Last Salary Certificate
- Identity Proof (Aadhar or PAN Card copy)
It may be noted that only those candidates who fulfill the essential eligibility criteria will be considered for an interview.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
FAQs For This KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
What is KIOCL?
KIOCL Limited, formerly Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited is a Government of India enterprise with its head office and administrative activities in Bangalore. It has a pelletisation plant in Mangalore and had an iron ore mine in Kudremukh.
How to Apply for KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER?
The candidates having the requisite qualification and relevant experience as detailed above may Walk-in-for-Interview on 7th & 8th July 2020 at Nehru Bhavan, KIOCL Township, Kavoor, Mangalore-575015. The interested candidates should contact SENIOR MANAGER (HR&A)
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Rs.30000-3%-120000/- pay scale plus other applicable allowances
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total unknown Vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection Will be through Interviews
[catlist id=48 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]