MBDA Recruitment 2020 for Manager, 03 Vacancy
|Last Application Date:||10/09/2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For MBDA Recruitment 2020 for Manager
How To Apply for MBDA Recruitment 2020 for Manager
- By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for MBDA Recruitment 2020 for Manager
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for MBDA Recruitment 2020 for Manager
No.MBDA(HR)/707/2020/981 Dated Shillong, 27th August, 2020
The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA) on behalf of the Meghalayan Age Ltd invites applications from eligible candidate in prescribed format to fill up the following positions on contractual basis. The application form, advertisement and notification are available on MBDA’s website https://www.mbda.gov.in
|Sl. No.||Position||Desired Qualifications & Experiences||No. of Vacancy||Place of Posting||Monthly Emolument|
|1.1||Manager -HR||Desired Qualification: MBA in Human Resource Management or Post Graduate in Human Resource/Personnel Management ‘or’ Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGD-HRM) Desired Experience: Minimum 05 years of experience in supervisory level in human resources functions.Expertise in handling the human resource functions like recruitment, training, payroll & benefits, performance appraisal management, employee welfare and relations, etc.Sound knowledge in human resource functions and administration. |
Essential Skills: Good written and verbal communication.Demonstrated strong values and professional integrityExcellent Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills.Expert in the usage of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc) Excellent management and leadership skills to motivate employees across the boardProven strong track record in developing, drafting, implementing and explaining employment policies and practicesIn-depth knowledge of labour laws, regulations, and guidelines related to HR policy and contract negotiations.
|02 (one)||Shillong Tura||Rs.30,000 /-|
|1.2||Manager -Tourism||Desired Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate or equivalent in Tourism & Hotel/Hospitality Management from a recognised Institutions or University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade.|
Desired Experience: Minimum 05 years of experience in skills development sector and in tourism & hospitality industry with concentration in training & development or capacity buildingExperience in liaising with government departments, tour providers, hotel, developing marketing strategies and tourism business plan, performing market research on the latest trends and developments in the industry will be preferred.Expert in conducting and facilitating training & capacity building for the project staff, rural communities and government officials, public institutions on gender related issues.Candidates with skills development experience would be given preference.
Essential Skills: Good written and verbal communication.Ability to work independently and under pressureStrong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with target communities and project team.Expert in the usage of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.Ability to maintain a good business relationship be responsive to changes in circumstances and always willing to help.
|01 (one)||Shillong Tura||Rs.30,000 /-|
|1.3||Finance Manager||Desired Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce, Accountancy, and Financial Management. |
Desired Experience: Minimum 05 years of proven experience as finance manager or financial analyst in any financial sector or company.Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market financial patterns.Expert generating financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff.Strong management skills in maintaining the financial health of the organization. 5.Expert in conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.Experienced in overseeing the operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework.Expert in managing & preparation of the company’s budget.Experienced in liaisoning with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company’s finances.Strong interpersonal & coordination skills with the ability to correspond with various department or units related to company’s financial plans and management.
Essential Skills: Good written and verbal communication.Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with various department and units within and outside the organization.Demonstrated strong values and professional integrityExcellent Decision Making, Problem Solving, and negotiation Skills.Expert in the usage of basic computer like MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc and proficient user of finance or tally softwares.Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
|02 (two)||Shillong Tura||Rs.30,000 /-|
- Notification and prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, www.mbda.gov.in or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong or can be obtained free of cost from any of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development Units/District Project Management Units (BDUs/DPMUs) at the 11 districts Headquarters
- The above positions are on contractual basis. Details about the pre-requisite qualifications and experience for the above positions may be seen in the notification.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the eligibility criteria and other conditions prescribed for each post before applying.
- For Mode of Submission of Application and other detailed information, please see the notification Sl. No. 8
- Last Date for submission of application is 10th September, 2020 upto 05:00 PM. Application received after the last date will be not be entertained and MBDA will not be responsible for any kind of postal loss or transit delay.
- Essential Skills for the positions: Good written and verbal communication. Expert in basic computer knowledge like Word Processing, Spread Sheets and Power Point Presentation, etc are the common essential skills requirement. Other skills required are mentioned above against each position.
- Age Limit: Upto 45 years
- Place of Posting: Selected candidate shall be posted at the location mentioned above.
- The monthly emolument shall be as mentioned in the above column.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) & Mobile Allowance will be included additionally as may be admissible from time to time.
Duration of Contract:
- The duration of contract will be for a period of 01 (one) year. The contract may be renewed subject to the performance satisfaction of MBDA and continuance of the project you are engaged with.
- A detailed document of terms and conditions of engagement would be provided to the selected candidates and a deed agreement would have to be signed by the selected candidate with the MBDA to that effect.
- Prescribed Application Form: Prescribe application form can be downloaded from MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in “Or” can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya- 793003 or can be obtained free of cost from any of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development Units/District Project Management Units (BDUs/DPMUs) at the 11 districts Headquarters.
Mode of Submission of Filled Application Form:
- “By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya
- Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “ ”.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the eligibility criteria and other conditions prescribed for each post before applying.
- Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self attested copies of the following documents;
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained and is liable to be rejected. However, an extra sheet of A4 size may be attached, wherever necessary, mentioning the serial no.
- In respect of Candidates who are currently in services, shall submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the Employer when called for the personal interview.
- Last date for submission of applications is 10th September, 2020 (upto 5.00 p.m.). Application received after the last date will be not be entertained and MBDA will not be responsible for any kind of postal loss or transit delay.
- There will be written test and personal interview for the positions. Written test will comprise of Subject Matter Knowledge, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and English.
- The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be held only in Shillong.
- The pre-requisite qualifications and experience are minimal and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. MBDA reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by any other condition that it may deem fit.
- Candidates are advised to clearly indicate their contact number and e-mail address to facilitate faster communication. Information regarding the screening test/written/interview will be sent only to the shortlisted candidates via SMS/E-mail and no correspondence will be made with applicants who are not shortlisted. List of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in and office notice board.
- MBDA reserves the right to conduct additional examination /skill test or call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification & experience of the applicant.
- In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with prescribed qualifications and experience, MBDA reserves the right to relax the prescribed qualifications and experience for candidates found more suitable for lower position with relevant experience and expertise in the specified field.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement and notification is tentative. MBDA reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointment(s) accordingly, if more vacancies do exist in between the advertisement and the selection process.
- MBDA reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications. MBDA also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the positions advertised or cancel recruitment procedure at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending written test and interview. 10.8Canvassing of any kind will render to disqualification.
10.9Staff already working with MBDA/MBMA, who are otherwise eligible can also apply. Their applications must be routed through their reporting officer. However, for newly appointed staff, he/she should complete a minimum period of one year in their current position.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this MBDA Recruitment 2020 for Manager
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This MBDA Recruitment 2020 for Manager
What is MBDA?
The MBDA (Meghalaya Basin Development Authority) was set up in April, 2012. It is headed by the Chief Secretary, Government of Meghalaya. The MBDA has identified that natural resources and river basins provide ideal opportunities for providing multi-livelihoods to people in the rural areas. It is no secret that the poorer sections of the rural community have hardly had a stake in the village economy. They have often been left out of the loop of development and this has pushed them to the brink of impoverishment. For mere survival, they have had to exploit the environment around them to eke out a bare subsistence.
They have barely been able to voice the grievances that they have to live with each day. MBDA seeks out to redress these problems and lend a voice to those that have not been heard. Not only is the MBDA concerned with poverty alleviation but in order to achieve this it must make sure that it done without degradation to the environment. A livelihood thus comprises the capabilities, assets (including both material and social resources), and activities required for a means of living. A livelihood is sustainable when it can cope with and recover from stresses and shocks and maintain or enhance its capabilities and assets both now and in the future, while not undermining the natural resource base.
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]