Medical Laboratory Technologist in JIPMER 2020, 20 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Medical Laboratory Technologist|
|Application Fee:||Rs.500/- for UR/EWS & OBC a nd Rs-250/- for SC & ST. No fee for PWD|
|Last Application Date:||20 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Medical Laboratory Technologist in JIPMER 2020
How To Apply for Medical Laboratory Technologist in JIPMER 2020
Application Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “The Director, JIPMER” payable at State Ba nk of India, JIPMER Branch (02238), Puducherry — 605 006. (T500/- for UR/EWS & OBC a nd Rs-250/- for SC & ST. No fee for PWD)
|Application Start Date||Interview Date|
|14 August 2020||20 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Medical Laboratory Technologist in JIPMER 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Medical Laboratory Technologist in JIPMER 2020
In view of the exigencies related w itli the COV ID-19 Pandemic JIPMER- Puducherry will conduct walk-in interview for the following posts on CONTRACT BASIS under TNCMCHIS scheme scheduled to be held as detailed here under. The venue of the interview will be, Administrative Block, JIPMER, and Puducherry.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post & Department||Date of Walk- In-Interview||Total||Or||OBC||Ews||Sc||St|
|4.||Medical Laboratory Technologist||26“‘ August 2020||20||10||5||1||3||1|
* If there is no eligible candidate available under OBC/SC/ST/EWS reservation the sa me shall be operated u nder
Unreserved(UR), due to the exigencies related with COV ID-19 pa ndcmic.
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may report for walk-in-interview as scheduled above by 08.00
A.M. with his / her duly filled in application in the prescribed proforma available in the Institute’s website appending therewith self-attested certificates / testimonials and other relevant documents etc. at the above designated venue for verification of documents before appearing for the interview. Candidate reporting after 09.30 A.M. on the respective daie will NOT BE CONSIDERED.
XOTE: l’Eind1y refer page no. 2 gs 3 for Terzns and Conditions of contractual employment
for the above posts.
DETAILS OF ESSENTIAL QUAL I FICATION, EXPERIENCE & AGE LIMIT FOR THE VARIOUS POSTS
|Medical Laboratory Technologist Salary: T25,000/- per month (Consolidated)||20 (Twenty)||Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 Years relevant experience. Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 yea rs as on closing date.|
- Experience will be considered only after obtaining the essential qualification.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC/ST, 03 yea rs for OBC.
- The date of walk-in interview will be considered as cutoff date for computing the upper age limit and
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTRACT APPOINTMENT:
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS and will be for a period of 89 days with effect from the
date of joining. No extension svill be granted.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time before the expiry of the period of 89 days referred to above, with one month*s notice without assigning any reason or if the person’s work is considered unsatisfactory by the competent authority.
- If the appointee wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month*s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her, including in COV ID-19 healthcare area. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible i n case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any bene fit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of I I PMER Puduclierry/JIPMER KaraiLal.
Pace 2 of 3
- The appointee shall be on a whole time appointment at JIPMER, Puducherry and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board ror which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn a ffirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee will not be entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment. l1. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
12. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have will fully suppressed any material, information, lie/she will be I iable for removal from the service and also such other action as the Government may deem it necessary.
The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the JIPMER, Puducherry.
- The JIPMER reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Department will issue TDS Certificate/s.
- The contract appointee will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment in this Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain valid up to contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occas ion.
The contractually engaged persons should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
l8. The contract appointee will not be el igible to get official accommodation/quarters allotment within the campus as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
- The contract appointee shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqual ification.
The contractually engaged persons may have also to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in JIPMER.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Puducherry.
They will come under the control of Medical Superintendent and their salary will be met out from the TNCMCHIS Fund.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE DAY OF WALK-IN INT ERVIEW
I . Duly Filled in Application form in the prescribed format (Annexure-1)
- Application Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “The Director, JIPMER” payable at State Ba nk of India, JIPMER Branch (02238), Puducherry — 605 006. (T500/- for UR/EWS & OBC a nd Z250/- for SC & ST. No fee for PWD)
- Certificate of all Academic qual ificatioii in original along w itli two set of photocopies.
- Registration & Additional Registration certificate issued by concerned authorities/boards in original along with two set of photocopies (if applicable).
- Experience certificate in original along with two set of photocopies (if applicable).
- Birth certificate / proof of date of bi rth.
7 Community certificate (in case of SC/ST category) / (in case of OBC (NC L) category) / (in case or sws category).
Note: A valid e-mail-id is compulsory as further communication will be wade through e-mail.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Medical Laboratory Technologist in JIPMER 2020
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Medical Laboratory Technologist in JIPMER 2020
What is JIPMER?
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical school located at Pondicherry, the capital of the Union Territory of Puducherry, in India
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]