MEECL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice, 10 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Technician Apprentice|
|Last Application Date:||4 Sept 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For MEECL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice
How To Apply for MEECL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice
The Candidates must get himself / herself enrolled / registered with Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment within a specified period of three years after passing qualifying examination
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|03 August 2020||04 Sept 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for MEECL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for MEECL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice
MEECL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (Me.E.C.L), is a state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Shillong, Meghalaya, India. It engages in Generation ,Transmission and Distribution of electricity. The Corporation desires to engage Degree and Diploma holder as Apprentices for a period of 1 (one) year for “on the job training”, in the following category:
|SI. No.||Category of Apprenticeship Training||Qualification||Nos. of Apprentice||Stipend per month|
|2||Technician Apprentice||Possess a 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||2 (Two)||8000|
|Possess a 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4 (Four)|
|Possess a 3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering||2 (Two)|
|Possess a 3 year Diploma in Computer Science Engineering OR Information Technology Engineering||2 (Two)|
FFollowing are the eligibilities for students to be enqaqed for apprenticeship fray i/gn ‘
- Applicant should be resident of Meghalaya.
- The service conditions of the apprentices so selected would be governed by The Apprentice Act 1961 as amended
from time to time.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and physically challenged (in identified trades) will be applicable.
- Self attested Photostat copies of following Documents to be attached along with application form:
- Consolidated Mark sheet last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Institute / University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective University/College for calculating percentage of marks.
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Passport size photograph; 2 (Two) Nos.
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC duly issued by competent authority.
- Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable)
- Conditions of Eligibility:
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number and EPIC card
- The Candidates must get himself / herself enrolled / registered with Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment within a specified period of three years after passing qualifying examination.
- No Engineering Graduate or Diploma holder who has training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of any of these qualifications mentioned shall be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act.
5.4. A person who has been a Graduate, Diploma apprentice under the Act and in whose case the contract of apprenticeship was terminated for any reason whatsoever shall not be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice again under the Act without the prior approval of the Apprenticeship Adviser.
5.6. A person with Previous job experience of one or more years after passing minimum qualifying examination shall not be eligible unless approved by Apprentice Advisor of BOAT.
5.7 The year of passing (YOR) will be 2018, 2019 & 2020.
- Age Limits:
Maximum age 24 years as on 30.07.2020 but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
- The selected candidates after joining the trainees apprenticeship training will be referred as Apprentice trainees. The Apprentice trainees should attend the apprenticeship training regularly as per Training schedule.
- The Apprentices are required to follow the working timings and holidays of MeECL during the period of training. Disciplinary Procedures will be initiated for unsatisfactory conduct, behaviour or not meeting the requirements of training during the entire period of training and termination or cancellation or notation of training will be at the sole discretion of Deputy Director, HRDC, MeECL, Umiam.
- Every graduate, Diploma undergoing apprenticeship training shall have the following obligations, namely:
- To attend the practical training regularly consciously and diligently at his place of training;
- TO carry out all lawful orders of his/her employer and superiors in the establishment;
- To carry out his/her obligations under the contract of apprenticeship which shall include the maintenance of such records of his work as may be prescribed.
The continuance of payment of stipend to an apprentice shall be subject to the work and Conduct of the apprentice
e) Where the work and conduct of the apprentice is not satisfactory, the employer shall report the matter to the apprenticeship adviser and with his consent may stop continuance of payment of stipend to the apprentice.
f} Hours of training and admissibility of leaves -the weekly and daily hours of work of an apprentice while undergoing practical training in a workshop shall be such as may be prescribed. An apprentice shall be entitled to such leave as may be prescribed and to such holidays as are observed in the establishment in which he is undergoing training.
g) Conduct and discipline- In all matters of conduct and discipline, the apprentice shall be governed by the rules and regulations applicable to employees of the corresponding category in the establishment in which the apprentice is undergoing training. Apprentices are trainees and not workem:
- The process of training will be purely practical
training as per the training modules against each
subjecVDiscipline/trade with evaluation and feedback at the end of quarter.
- Every graduate or technician apprentice who completes his/her apprenticeship training to the satisfaction of employer shall be granted a certificate of satisfactory completion of apprentice training by the employer . However, the apprentice trainees shall receive from BOPTER a certificate of proficiency in the respective training.
- The contract of apprenticeship shall terminate on the expiry of the period of apprenticeship training.
- Disciplinary procedure will be initiated by employer if the Apprentice is not showing interest in training. In the event of premature termination of Contract of Apprenticeship for failure on the part of apprentice to carry out the terms and condition of the contract , the surety at the request of apprentice hereby guarantees to employer the payment of such amount towards the cost of training.
- Leaves are applicable as per Apprentice act 1961 and its amendments.
- It shall not be obligatory on the part of MeECL to offer any employment to any apprentice who has completed the period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment, nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- Deputy Director, HRDC, MeECL, Umiam is the sole and ultimate authority with all discretionary powers and relaxations if any for all decisions with regard to overall conduct of Apprentice Training. All representations if any should be made only to Deputy Director, HRDC, MeECL, Umiam in all matters of conduct of Apprentice Training.
- Period of apprenticeship training: The period of apprenticeship training, shall be one year from date of agreement for all the apprentice trainees.
16. Only those candidates whose applications are shortlisted will be contacted. No communication will be done with other applicants. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- Those short listed candidates will be required to appear for original certificate verification at their own cost. No travelling allowance nor transport / accommodation will be provided for attending the certificate verification. Candidates has to make their own arrangements for attending the certificate verification. Further , candidates has to produce the prescribed physical fitness certificate from medical practitioner at their own cost .
- Selected candidates who found physically fit has to execute a contract of apprenticeship with the employer
- Selection letter will be issued to the candidates who signed the apprentice contract form. Date of joining the apprentice training will be the date of signing the Apprentice agreement fom
- Selected candidates has to report to the training on the date stipulated in the selection leaer at their own cost. No travelling allowance nor transport / accommodation will be provided for joining the training and during the process of training. Candidates has to make their own arrangements for transport accommodation and food during the period of training.
- Use application format A for apprentice trainees. All field are compulsory and no blank should be left. Incomplete applications forms and application forms not in prescribed format and without signatures and applications without prescribed enclosures will not be considered and no communication will be done with such applicants.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this MEECL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This MEECL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice
What is MEECL?
Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL), is a state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Shillong, Meghalaya, India. It engages in Generation,Transmission and Distribution of Hydro-Power
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]