MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Artisan, 04 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Junior Artisan|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||10 pass + ITI|
|Application Fee:||Sc/St/Pwd/Esm- NIL Others- 100|
|Last Application Date:||26/9/2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Artisan
How To Apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Artisan
- nterested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani- india.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to the MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 07.09.2020 till 1700 Hrs on 26.09.2020 for this purpose.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Artisan
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Artisan
MISHRA DHATU NIGAM LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise) (A Mini Ratna-I Company) Regd.Office: P.O. Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna-I and an ISO 9001-2008 & AS 9100C Company, is a high tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of super alloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. Company has around 800 employees and it requires outstanding Professionals in the following area:
|S.No||Name of the post||Scale of Pay (Rs.) (IDA Pattern)||No. of Posts||Reservation||Upper Age Limit (Yrs)||Place of Posting|
|1.||Jr Artisan – Production||20,000-3%||01||UR||30||Rohtak Project|
|2.||Jr Artisan – Production||01||OBC||30|
|3.||Jr Artisan – Production||01||ST||30|
|4.||Jr Artisan – Production||01||SC||30|
CTC (Cost to company) Per Annum (Approx.) Rs. 4.45 Lakhs includes Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Perks & allowances (as applicable). Incentives, EPF, Gratuity & Superannuation benefits not included in CTC
- Junior Artisan – Production : (WG02) – UR
Qualification & Experience: SSC + ITI with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operations of Water Jet Cutting Machine.
Junior Artisan – Production : (WG02)-OBC
Qualification & Experience: SSC + ITI with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operations of Ballistic Panel Moulding Hydraulic Press
Junior Artisan – Production : (WG02)-ST
Qualification & Experience: SSC + ITI with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operations of CNC Fiber Cutting Machine
Junior Artisan – Production : (WG02)-SC
Qualification & Experience: SSC + ITI with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operations of Auto Clave.
Candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening of applications will be called for Written Test. Candidates qualified / shortlisted in the Written Test will be called for Practical / Trade Test (Wherever applicable). Date, Time and Venue of the Written/ Practical/ Trade Test will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates through E-mail/ Midhani Website only. Candidates called for Written Test & Practical / Trade Test are required to bring the certificates (original and one set of attested photocopies) in proof of Qualification, Age, Experience, Category (as applicable), Employment Exchange Registration card etc. and two passport size colour photographs.
- Only Indian nationals may apply.
- Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 07.09.2020
- The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- Management reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection criteria.
Last date for submission of online applications will be 26.09.2020
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for the written test / trade test is provisional and it does not entitle them any claim for the post.
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under without assigning any reasons.
- Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final.
- Further, MIDHANI Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification.
- Medium of selection tests (Written, Practical/Trade Test) will be in English only.
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post.
- The cutoff date for all requisite parameters is 07.09.2020
- Necessary information regarding the Selection, Written Test, Practical/Trade Test etc. will be hosted on MIDHANI URL://www.midhani-india.in from time to time.
- Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website www.midhani-india.in
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani- india.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 07.09.2020 till 1700 Hrs on 26.09.2020 for this purpose.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding test / interview can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card / credit card / net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, category, relevant experience, through the link available in the application form.
- Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service with clear relevant designation / position, work experience & time period. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of written test. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted for the written test.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Artisan
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Artisan
What is MIDHANI?
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, is a specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy