MOEF Recruitment 2020 for UDC, 1 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Upper Division Clerk|
|Last Application Date:||14 Sept 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For MOEF Recruitment 2020 for UDC
How To Apply for MOEF Recruitment 2020 for UDC
Applications of officials who are eligible and are z’i1ling to be considered for appointment on deputation basis and who can be relie ‘ed immediately afier selection may be forn’arded through proper channel along v ith copies of their ACRs/APARs for the preceding five (05) years and Vieilance Clearance Certificate so as to reach the office of the APCCF. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. Regional Office, fNCZ), 25, Subhash Road , Dehradun -24800 I within 60 days of its publication
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|16 July 2020||14 Sept 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for MOEF Recruitment 2020 for UDC
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for MOEF Recruitment 2020 for UDC
e Deputy Inspector General of Forests (ROHQ). Ministry of Env ironment, Forest & Climate Change. Agni Wing, 3r Floor. Indira Prayavaran Bhavan.
Aliganj, Jor Bagh Road. New Delhi-110003.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT,FORESTS &
REGIONAL OFFICE (NORTH CENTRAL ZONE) Z5 SUBASH ROAD, DEHRADUN-248001 PHONE- 0135-2650809
Date: J .07.2020
Sub: Filling up the post of Pri ate Secretary. Assistants and Upper Division Clerk on deputation basis in Regional Office (NCZ). MoEF&CC. Dehradun-reg.
Ref: This office’s lerter No. RO-DDE ASH/2/Recruit 1 1 -2014 45S dated 26.06.2020 (copy enclosed)
With reference to the subject mentioned above. I am directed to refer to the letter under
reference wherein it has been request to upload the add ertisement circular for filling up the post of Private Secretary, Assistants and Upper Division Clerk on deputation basis in Regional Office fNCZ), MoEF&CC, Dehradun . as published in Employment Newspaper.
In this regard, it is requested to kindly find enclosed detailed Advertisement Circular and to direct the concerned division to upload the circular on the Ministry’s website nwsav.moef.uov. n immediately.
Enc1: As stated.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT,FORESTS & CLIMATE CHANGE
REGION PAL OFFICE (NORTH CENTRAL ZONE)
25 SUBASH RO.4D. DEHRADUN-248001, PHONE- 0135-2650809
FAX- 0J35-2653010 , Email- moef.ddn a ,•oi .in
No. RO-DDN/Esn. /2 Recruit^1 I -201 6/ 3 Q
Dated : •O 7”• “”
- Ii is proposed to fi11 up the posts listed in Annexure-I in the Regional Office (North Central Zone) of the Ministry of Environment. Forests and Climate Change at Dehradun from amongst officials of Central Government/ Central Government PSU’s/State Government’s Department on ad-hoc deputation. The details of the Eligibility conditions for the posts to be filled up on the deputation basis and the proforma for the application can be seen at Annexure-II and Annexure-Ill of the vacancy circular in the website of the MoEF&CC , Govt. of India at uv’w.iiioef.nic.in or can also be obtained directly from the North Central Regional office. Dehradun.
- The terms and conditions of the candidates selected for appointment on deputation basis will be
_•ovemed as per the conditions laid down in the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training’s OM No. 6/5/ 2009-Estt., dated 17.6.2010 and OM No. 2/6/2016-Esti. (Pay-11) dated 17.02.201 6 as amended from time to time.
- MOEF Recruitment 2020 for UDC in DEHRADUN The period of deputation v’ill be initially for three years and is likely to be extended further up to seven years as per the guidelines of DOP&T. The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation, and similarly, deputationists shall not be eli_gib1e for consideration for appointment by promotion. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other Office/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three (03) years. The maximum ace limit for appointment of deputation shall not exceed 56 (Fifty six) years as on the closings date prescribed for receipt of application.
- Applications of officials who are eligible and are z’i1ling to be considered for appointment on deputation basis and who can be relie ‘ed immediately afier selection may be forn’arded through proper channel along v ith copies of their ACRs/APARs for the preceding five (05) years and Vieilance Clearance Certificate so as to reach the office of the APCCF. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. Regional Office, fNCZ), 25, Subhash Road , Dehradun -24800 I within 60 days of its publication.
- Applications without the recommendation of the parent Office/Department or incomplete applications or applications received afler the prescribed date or without ACR/APAR/dossiers/ Vigilance Clearance will not be considered.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Number of Posts||Pay level|
|3.||Upper Division Clerk||01||Level- 4 of the pay matri:x (1 25500-81100/— )|
|Name of Post||Classification||Pay Band||Eligibility Conditions|
|Upper Division Clerk||General Central Serrice Group-C Non-Gazetted Ministerial||Officers of the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis.- holding analogous posts on regular basis; orwith eight years regular service in the grade of Lower Divsion Clerk or equivalent. |
Note 1- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2: Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 4: Where juniors who have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion, theé seniors would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service or two years, whichever is less, and have successfuly completed probation period for promotion to the next higher grade along with their juniors who have completed such qualifying or eligibility service.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this MOEF Recruitment 2020 for UDC
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This MOEF Recruitment 2020 for UDC
What is MOEF?
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is an Indian government ministry. The ministry portfolio is currently held by Prakash Javadekar, Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]