Multi Tasking Staff in NIE 2020, 02 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Last Application Date:||24 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Multi Tasking Staff in NIE 2020
How To Apply for Data Entry Operator in NIE 2020
Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id firstname.lastname@example.org or before closing date 24.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|05 August 2020||24 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Multi Tasking Staff in NIE 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Multi Tasking Staff in NIE 2020
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.
No. NIE/PE/Advt/August 2020/11 Date: 05.08.2020
Multi Tasking Staff in NIE 2020 Applications are invited for the project posts and contractual positions for COVID-19 RT PCR Lab at NIE mentioned below from the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma appended below:
Last date of submission of application: 24.08.2020 upto 5:00 PM
|a)||Mode of submission of application||Through Email (Application form along with all supporting documents)|
- PROJECT POSTS:
CONTRACTUAL POSITIONS FOR RT PCR LAB AT NIE (SL.NO.04 TO 06)
|Name of the post||Multi Tasking Staff (Lab)|
|No. of post||02 (Two) (UR-01, SC-01)|
|Place of Posting||ICMR-NIE Chennai|
|Essential Qualification and Experience||High School or equivalent|
|Desirable Qualification||Experience in assisting sample collection, preparation of laboratory material for testing, general cleaning of|
|laboratory equipment’s, maintenance of lab cleanliness etc.|
|Age Limit||UR-25 Years SC-30 Years (Including 5 years age relaxation)|
|Emoluments||Rs.15,800/- per month|
|Nature of Duties||Assisting in the collection and receipt of samples, lab supplies etc.Preparation of laboratory material for testing, carrying out sterilizationMaintenance of laboratory equipment’s and work areas.Bio-waste managementAny other job as assigned by Director/ HOD-lab/ supervisory officer|
How to Apply:
Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id email@example.com on or before closing date 24.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Instructions to the candidates:
- The application should be as per the prescribed format (Annexure – A).
- Candidates should attach scanned photocopies of educational qualification and experience and other testimonials duly self – attested along with filled application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No – Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt. / AB / PSU Servants only).
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE / ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The Director, ICMR – NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts of cancel the recruitment or re – advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to check ICMR – NIE website regularly for further information, changes, which will be updated from time to time.
- Incomplete applications without relevant attachments will be out rightly rejected.
Relaxation of experience will be considered in case of deserving candidates for the posts of Project Scientist C (Medical/ Non Medical)
- Date, Time and Place of Interview will be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Multi Tasking Staff in NIE 2020
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Multi Tasking Staff in NIE 2020
What is NIE?
The National Institute of Epidemiology is a medical research organisation located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. NIE conducts research including interventional studies, disease modelling and health systems, conducts epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]