NABARD Recruitment 2020 for CSM 1 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Cyber Security Manager|
|Application Fee:||SC/ST/PWBD-NIl and Others- Rs.750|
|Last Application Date:||23 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NABARD Recruitment 2020 for CSM
How To Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020 for CSM
Candidates are requested to apply only ON-LINE through Bank’s
website www.nabard.org. No other mode of submission of
application will be accepted by NABARD
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|07 August 2020||23 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020 for CSM
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NABARD Recruitment 2020 for CSM
ADVERTISEMENT FOR SPECIALIST CONSULTANTS
ON CONTRACT – 2020-21
- Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. NABARD would admit candidates on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application along with applicable requisite fee and shall verify their eligibility at the stage of interview / joining. If, at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview / joining.
- Candidates are requested to apply only ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.nabard.org. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted by NABARD.
- Help Facility: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges, complaints may be made at “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” at http://cgrs.ibps.in/. Do not forget to mention “NABARD Officer – Recruitment to the post of Specialist Consultants on contract” in the subject of the email.
- Important Dates / Timelines
|Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges||07 August 2020 to 23 August 2020|
|NABARD reserves the right to make change in the dates indicated above.|
- Please note that corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement will be published only on Bank’s website www.nabard.org
- NABARD invites only ONLINE applications in prescribed format from Indian citizens having necessary qualification and experience for engagement of Specialist Consultants on contract basis for the following posts at its Head Office, Mumbai :
NUMBER OF VACANCIES AND RESERVATION
|vi||Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||1||–||–||–||1|
All posts are unreserved and open for all categories except Two (02) posts of Risk Manager which are reserved for OBC candidates.
The reservation has been as per extant Government of India instructions.
Candidates may note that they can apply ONLY for any one of the above posts as per the educational qualification and job profile mentioned under eligibility criteria. In case, any candidate applies for more than one post, the last successful application will be considered and remaining applications will be rejected.
- MAXIMUM AGE (as on 01 August 2020): 62 Years
- Educational Qualification and Work Experience/Job Profile for each posts (as on 01 August 2020) :
(the experience availed after the educational qualification will only be counted)
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM)
|Qualification||Essential: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science Candidates with following qualifications will be preferred; Certifications like CISSP/CISM/SABSACertification in PCI DSSCertifications like CISSP/CISM/SABSACertification in PCI DSS|
|Experience||Essential: Minimum experience of 7 years for graduates and 5 years for Post Graduates in the following areas; a) IT experience with areas of Information/Cyber Security & Risk Management. Following experience will be an added advantage Should have led a team of Cyber security professional in incident management and resolution.Hands on experience in implementing ISO 27002;Structured project management experience in deploying cyber security related initiatives, etc.|
|Experience in cyber forensic investigation methodologyBanking domain experience.|
|Job Profile|| Policies and Processes Understand the existing business processes and technology used in Supervised Entities (SEs) to ensure that their business is in compliance with regulatory requirements.Determine organisational information security/cyber security requirements based on industry standards and regulatory requirements (like ISO/IEC 27032) for the SEs.Establish procedures for identification and classification of information assets.Plan, design and conduct studies, monitoring visits, evaluation studies, etc., for providing policy inputs to DoS.Train officers of DoS, NABARD in security awareness and examination procedures.Assist DoS in framing appropriate policies and guidelines for implementation by banks.Develop a dossier of Cyber Security related incidents for sharing among the SEs and other stakeholders. |
Advisory Role to Banks Advise management of banks regarding critical issues that may affect the risk posture of the Supervised Entity’s (SE) IT assets.Articulate and present Cyber Security related matters effectively across various levels of stakeholders.Conduct workshops/VCs, participate in meetings/ seminars/workshops conducted by GoI/RBI/IDRBT/ SEs and other institutions on behalf of NABARD.
Guidance to banks Review information security reports from Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and drill down for improvements and make recommendations.Investigate incidents in SEs, wherever required and guide the officers of NABARD / staff of SEs.Interact and guide staff and heads of departments of SEs on specific cyber security related issues.Guide SEs to take action on cyber security incidents including analysis of root cause (identified by vendor/bank).Assist SEs during cyber investigations and guide them for closure of issues and compliance.Provide assistance in ensuring that the SEs are cyber ready by liaising with other SOC-Managers/CISOs.
|Data and Analytics Collect and disseminate cyber security threat intelligence, market intelligence, etc.Devise suitable procedures for MIS on incidents and threats reported.Analysis of reported incidents.Develop Cyber Security related MIS of banks. Attend to such other items of work that are directly / indirectly related to the roles, objectives and functioning of CSITE of DoS, NABARD, HO may be assigned from time-to-time.|
- Terms and Conditions:
- Tenure/Period of contract
The period of contract would initially be for 3 years from the date of appointment extendable upto 02 more year based on the performance and requirement. The above contract periods shall be subject to half-yearly review of performance. The Bank may terminate the contract of service if the performance is found unsatisfactory. The Bank may at its sole discretion, terminate the contractual engagement by giving one month’s notice or one months’ compensation in lieu thereof, at any time during the contract period.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Remuneration (per month) (all inclusive) (Rs.)|
|vi.||Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||Rs 3.75 lakh|
The contract employee will liable for tax liabilities as per Income Tax Act & Rules in force and the tax will be deducted at source. The amount of compensation being cost to NABARD, will be inclusive of any statutory payments that NABARD may be required to pay on behalf of the contract appointee.
Remuneration will be further negotiable, based on experience/qualifications and recommendations of the negotiation committee. 05% annual increment subject to satisfactory performance.
Consultants on contract will be eligible for accommodation at NABARD quarters at Ghatkopar or Kandivali, subject to availability. Electricity charges would be borne by the consultants. In absence of allocation of quarters, they would be eligible for house rent allowance as given in the table below.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||HRA (Rs.) per month|
|vi.||Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||0.38 lakh|
Travelling and Halting Allowance:
Whenever official tour is required, the specialist officer will be entitled for to and fro air fare (economy class) and applicable TA/HA. During period of the tour the accommodation will be provided at Bank’s Visiting Officers Flat, subject to availability.
- The consultant on contract shall be entitled for a leave up to a maximum of 30 days in a calendar year during the contract period (leave to be calculated on pro-rata basis for fractional period of the year).
- The Consultants would be permitted to avail leave subject to administrative convenience of the bank.
- The leave availed would not be more than 07 days at a stretch and that Saturday/Sunday/Holiday may not be combined in such a way that total absence on any one occasion exceeds 10 days (including intervening holidays
/ Saturday /Sunday, if any). Any absence beyond the above period will be treated as leave without any pay.
- Unavailed leave at the end of the year will not be permitted to be carried forward.
- Placement: The Consultant will be required to report to the CGM / GM/ DGM, of concerned department at, HO, Mumbai.
- Lounge / Dispensary facility: During the period of contract, the contract appointee shall be eligible for Sodexo Coupons for availing lounge facility. Further, Consultants would be eligible for facility of dispensary at HO, Mumbai.
- Conduct, Discipline and Appeal: Services of the staff on contract shall be governed by the provisions contained in Chapter IV of NABARD (Staff Rules)
- Superannuation Benefits: The staff on contract shall not be entitled to any superannuation benefits viz., Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, etc.
Application Fee & Intimation Charge ( Non-Refundable):
Application fee (exclusive of applicable GST) for the post will be as under:
(Amount in Rs.)
|Category of applicant||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWBD||NIL||50||50*|
|For all others||750||50||800*|
* Exclusive of applicable GST
- Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc. The Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for interview & subsequent selection shall be published on Bank’s website viz.
www.nabard.org . The decision of the Bank in shortlisting for interview & selecting the candidates for appointment based on minimum qualifying standard shall be final & no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The final appointment will be based on the decision of the Selection Committee constituted for the purpose. The Bank reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of post/s or cancel the above contract recruitment in part or full as per institutional requirement without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
- Other instruction
- The Bank will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases:
The shortlisted candidates shall be issued an Interview Call Letter through email in advance before the commencement of the Interview.
- Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID/mobile number alive for receiving Interview letters, etc. Candidates may check e-mails/SMS regularly. The Bank does not send any communication through any other mode.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards for shortlisting of applications and interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates called for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro travel expenses as per Bank’s policy.
- The contract employee shall have no right or claim for regular employment in the organization.
- No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidates. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will have to provide original caste certificate for verification together with an attested copy by Executive Magistrate / Gazetted Officer / any Competent Authority designated in this regard, at the time of Interview.
- Applicants serving in Government/Quasi Government Offices, Public Sector Undertaking including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- At the time of engagement in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate from the previous/present employer(s) will have to be produced by the applicant.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any clause/ dispute.
- Any notice/communication meant for the candidates displayed on the Bank’s website or sent through email and electronic mode to the email id mentioned in the application at the time of registration with the Bank, shall be deemed to be sufficient service of communication upon the candidate, for all purposes.
In case of any corrigendum issued on the above advertisement and further announcements, it will be published only on Bank’s website
|Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/ Intimation Charges.||07 August 2020 to 23 August 2020|
Chief General Manager
Date: 07 August 2020 HRMD, HO Mumbai
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NABARD Recruitment 2020 for CSM
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This NABARD Recruitment 2020 for CSM
What is NABARD?
The importance of institutional credit in boosting rural economy has been clear to the Government of India right from its early stages of planning. Therefore, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) at the insistence of the Government of India, constituted a Committee to Review the Arrangements For Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development (CRAFICARD) to look into these very critical aspects. The Committee was formed on 30 March 1979, under the Chairmanship of Shri B. Sivaraman, former member of Planning Commission, Government of India
- Duis class lectus vestibulum commodo parturient himenaeos vulputate metusVarius inceptos dis urna nulla aenean potenti aliquet hendrerit cras, […]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]