NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For Research Associate, 05 Vacancies
Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
No of vacancy: 05
Job Type: Contractual
Application Start Date: 02 July 2020
Last Date: 17 July 2020
Application Mode: Offline
Selection Mode: Interview
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
|Application Start Date||02 July 2020|
|Application End Date||17 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
Mumbai Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai, 400 012
Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Nagpur(M.S.), INDIA
Phone: 022-24131180/7030, Ext. 137, Mobile: 9969625744, 8850166015
No. MVC/VPH/NAHEP-CAAST/ RECRUIT/03/2020 Date: 02/07/2020
ADVERTISEMENT for NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for engagement of Research Associate (05) and Senior Research Fellow (05) posts, under the World Bank funded ICAR-NAHEP-CEARAFS- CAAST project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Advanced Research on Animal Food Safety” implemented at Mumbai Veterinary College (MVC), MAFSU, Mumbai-400012. These positions are purely on contractual / temporary basis and will exist until the termination of the project and subject to the financial support from the funding authority.
The interested candidates are directed to send their applications in prescribed format (Annexure-I, provided in the notification) as soft copy (PDF) with self-attested scanned copies of required documents through Email OR Hard Copy of the application along with the self-attested photocopies of all the essential documents by Postal services/in person on below address so as to reach on or before 17.07.2020. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
Email Id for Application :firstname.lastname@example.org Postal Address for application :The Recruitment Officer,
Department of Veterinary Public Health
Mumbai Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai 400 012 (MH) Contact No.: 022-24131180/7030 Ext.137
Contact No. for any queries : Mob. No.: 9969625744, 8850166015
Place of posting : Department of Veterinary Public Health
Mumbai Veterinary College (MVC), Parel, Mumbai-400012
How to Apply: for NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
1. Applicants should fill up the application in the prescribed format Annexure -I given in notification. For NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
2. The candidate should apply separately for RA and SRF post, if eligible and wish to apply for both.
1. After the scrutiny of applications, the date of interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates through emailand / telephone. FOr NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
2. The selection process will be on the basis of past performance and interview.
The details of the posts, emoluments and required qualifications for Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow FOr NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
Senior Research Fellow (05)
|1.||Senior Research Fellow (Veterinary Public Health)||01 Post Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 35,000 per month + HRA for 3rdYear||Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Veterinary Public Health Desirable: Ph.D. Degree/Two years’ experiencein relevant field of the project|
|2.||Senior Research Fellow ( Veterinary Microbiology/ Animal Biotechnology)||01 Post Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 35,000 per month + HRA for 3rdYear||Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Veterinary Microbiology / Animal Biotechnology Desirable: Ph.D. Degree/ Two years of experience in relevant field of the project for NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF|
|3.||Senior Research Fellow (Food Technology)||01 Post Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 35,000 per month + HRA for 3rdYear|| Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Food Technology with 4 /5 years Bachelor degree OR Master degree in Food Technology with 3 years Bachelor degree should have NET qualification and 2 years of research experience.|
Desirable: Ph. D Degree/ Two years of experience in relevant field of the project
|4.||Senior Research Fellow (Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry)||02 Post Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 35,000 per month + HRA for 3rdYear||Essential Qualification:Master’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry with 4 / 5 years of Bachelor’s Degree OR Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry with 3 years Bachelor’s degree should have NET qualifications and 2 years of research experience. For NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF|
Desirable: Ph. D Degree/ Two years of experience in relevant field of the project
Terms, conditions and Important Instructions for Applicants
- The candidate shall have no legal right to claim his/her regularization/ appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts under College/University/ICAR establishment or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project. The engagement in the scheme is purely time-bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the scheme. The services of the incumbent shall stand terminated automatically on expiry of the period given in the sanction. FOr NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
- Since candidate is engaged for the scheme work full time, they will not be allowed to do any other work or to accept or hold another appointment with or without remuneration elsewhere.
- The candidate has to perform the duties assigned by Principal Investigator/ Co- Principal Investigator as per requirement of project.
- The research work done by the RA/SRF will be the property of NAHEP-CAAST- CEARAFS-MAFSU project and RA/SRF will have no control/right on the same.
- The NAHEP-CAAST-CEARAFS-MAFSU project, will have intellectual property rights/proprietary rights on output of the research work carried out by RA/SRF during project period.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature or termination even after the appointment. For NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
- The appointment of RA/SRF will be initially for a period of 11 months and is likely to be extended further subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The appointments may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The RA/SRF may also leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving one month notice or he/she has to deposit one month’s salary in the office.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in interview or interview may be arranged online if the condition of COVID 19 persists still worst in the coming days.
- The applications will be shortlisted on merit basis viz. academic performance, publications, experience etc. if numbers of candidates are more in number.
- The selected candidates will be required to undergo medical examination as per the rules for ensuring their physical fitness before appointment. For NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
- Salary for the selected candidates after joining will be paid as per the ICAR norms and the income tax will be deducted at source as per rules.
- The selected candidate will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper of Rs. 100 /- stating the terms and conditions are acceptable to her /him and will abide by the same as per format provided from time to time.
- The terms and conditions may change if the Council modify, add, delete and/or amend/change the guidelines/rules of recruitment with the approval of the Governing Body.
- The candidates are required to submit the application as per the format annexed (Annexure-
- and duly signed.
- The candidate must bring one set of their complete bio data with self-attested copies of the testimonials and age proof, a passport size photograph along with all required original certificates from matriculation onwards, experience certificate in original, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from employer in case of employed candidate. For NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
- The appointment letter will be issued to the selected candidates only after satisfactory verification of the original documents.
- The selection committee reserves the rights to increase or decrease number of posts in advertisement.
- Upper Age Limit for unreserved and reserved candidates will be as per ICAR/Government of Maharashtra/ India rules and regulations.
- For any questions/queries on application procedure and advertisement, candidates can contact to Dr (Mrs) R. S. Gandge, Recruitment Officer, NAHEP-CAAST-MAFSU., Mumbai ( 09969625744 and 8850166015)
- The last date for submission of application is 17/07/2020.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
FAQs For This NAHEP Recruitment 2020 For SRF
What is NAHEP?
NAHEP has been formulated by ICAR with a total cost of US$ 165 million (Rupees 1100 crores at the exchange rate of Rs. 66.75 = 1US$) for five years starting from 2017-18. The project is proposed on 50:50 cost sharing basis between the World Bank and the Government of India, implemented at the Education Division, ICAR, New Delhi. Overall, the project aims to develop resources and mechanism for supporting infrastructure, faculty and student advancement,
[catlist id=12 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]