NATs recruitment 2020 for apprentices, 28 Vacancy
|Last Application Date:||24 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NATs recruitment 2020 for apprentices
How To Apply for NATs recruitment 2020 for apprentices
Indo Danish Tool Room (MSME Technology Centre), Jamshedpur, is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India & was established in the year 1991 under the bilateral agreement between Government of India and Government of Denmark. It is a Society, registered under Societies Registration Act 21 of 1860. The Extension Centers of IDTR Jamshedpur were set up in Varanasi in 2014 and in Patna in 2015.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|24 July 2020||24 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NATs recruitment 2020 for apprentices
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NATs recruitment 2020 for apprentices
Web advertisement for Graduate and Technician apprentices (NATS )
NATs recruitment 2020 for apprentices Indo Danish Tool Room (MSME Technology Centre), Jamshedpur, is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India & was established in the year 1991 under the bilateral agreement between Government of India and Government of Denmark. It is a Society, registered under Societies Registration Act 21 of 1860. The Extension Centers of IDTR Jamshedpur were set up in Varanasi in 2014 and in Patna in 2015.
The Centre manufactures intricate, high precision Tools, Dies, Jigs & Fixtures, Moulds & provides technological support and skilled manpower to MSMEs and Industries.
IDTR conducts AICTE approved Diploma Courses in Tool & Die Making, Production Engineering and Mechatronics, NCVT approved ITI courses of Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Tool & Die Maker, Welder and Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, NSQF courses approved by Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India and other short term courses.
Interview will be held at IDTR, Jamshedpur, on 24.08.2020 (Monday) at 9 am for selection of fresh engineering graduate’s/diploma’s holders for engagement as Graduate/Technician Apprentices under the Apprenticeship scheme of the Government of India at a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month and Rs 8000/- per month respectively for a period of of one year. Candidates need to register on Board of Practical Training eastern region (BOPT) website before appearing in interview.
Please thoroughly peruse www.mhrdnats.gov.in for details of the scheme. Candidates should have already registered on-line with BOPT.
Eligible candidates should bring with them originals and photo copies of : a) Degree/Diploma certificate (Provisional certificate in case original is not available); b) Last semester / year mark sheet; c) Class X certificate; d) Aadhaar No; e) Two colour passport sized photographs ;f) Registration No. obtained at BOPT site www.bopter.gov.in
|SL||Description of job||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|Requirement for Indo Danish Tool Room, Jamshedpur|
|1||CNC Milling and Turning Operator||B.E./B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg, / Industrial Engg./ Automobile Engg / 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making.||28 Nos. (20 Nos. for IDTR- Jamshedpur and 8 Nos. for TRTC Patna|
Eligibility Criteria For NATs recruitment 2020 for apprentices:
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg, / Industrial Engg./ Automobile Engg / 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2017 to 2020 are eligible.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time.
- Period of Apprenticeship Training: 12 months.
- The Technician apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which will be Rs. 8000/- per month.
Graduate Apprentices will be paid a stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month.
- The Apprentice shall not be entitled to any other benefit/facilities/ allowances apart from the consolidated stipend.
- IDTR shall have no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. The Apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from IDTR on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This apprenticeship shall not create any liability on IDTR for providing any job to the Apprentice.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have an active email ID and Mobile number, which must be valid for at least next one year and candidates must have their Aadhaar card.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents/ certificates pertaining to age, qualification etc. For Registration, visit www.bopter.gov.in or www.mhrdnats.gov.in
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NATs recruitment 2020 for apprentices
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This NATs recruitment 2020 for apprentices
What is NATS?
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS). Instituted by Board of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training. Ministry of Human Resource Development
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]